Hawking Hi-Gain RV & Large Vehicle WiFi Booster
Availability: In stock
- Best for boosting WiFi in your RV
- Supports 2.4GHz Wireless 802.11b/g/n.
- Connect to distant WiFi Networks and rebroadcast the signal.
- Directional antenna extends the reach of the system.
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, and WPA2 wireless data encryption.
- Includes four wired LAN ports.
The Hawking Hi-Gain Wireless-300N Smart Repeater with Directional Antenna allows you to connect to any distant open 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n wireless network and then rebroadcast the signal inside of your RV, apartment, home, office, or local area.
The Hawking HW2R1 utilizes 2 internal radios to simultaneously communicate with the remote wireless network and then broadcast the wireless signal to the local area. The radio that communicates with the remote wireless network utilizes a 9 dBi directional panel antenna with suction cup base to significantly increase its reach, while the broadcasting radio uses two 3 dBi omnidirectional antennas to cover the local area with WiFi. The Hawking HW2R1 Hi-Gain Wireless-300N Smart Repeater utilizes the newest security technology to ensure that your data remains secure while in transit.
Coverage & Performance
The Hawking HW2R1 Hi-Gain Wireless-300N Smart Repeater with Directional Antenna will increase the ability to pick up a WiFi signal up to 6 times and will increase the size and speed of the local coverage area by up to 3 times.
- One HW2R1 Hi-Gain Wireless-300 Dual Radio Smart Repeater
- Two 3dBi Omni-Directional Stick Antennas
- One HD9DP 9dBi Directional Panel Antenna with Suction Cup Base
- One Power Adapter
- One RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- Setup CD (Includes User's Manual, Mac & Windows)