The new SureCall EZ 4G Signal Booster Kit is now available for you to order today!
The SureCall EZ 4G is the new iteration of the previous EZ 4G product, designed to be significantly easier to install and look much better when installed in your home or office. The booster uses a window mount unit, that can be either mounted directly to the window or sit in the window on a sill, and a small desktop antenna connected by a coax cable for boosting signal. Setup takes only a few minutes and the unit automatically adjusts itself for maximum performance.
Please Note: For maximum performance, you should have 30+ ft of separation between the window unit and the inside antenna.
The SureCall EZ 4G features:
- No outside antenna required. The window unit acts as an antenna an booster in one
- Easy setup and installation. Get up and running with your new booster in just a few minutes.
- Boost all networks on all carriers.
- A light, great looking aesthetic that looks fantastic in your home or office.
The existing signal strength in the window of your home or office where you plan to place the window unit directly impacts how much coverage you get from the SureCall EZ 4G. In addition, there are many factors that go into determining total coverage area, so actual results may vary from these estimates.
- If you have an existing strong 5-bar outside signal, you may receive up to 1,200 sq ft of coverage inside.*
- If you have an existing 3 to 4-bar (-90 dB) outside signal, you may receive up to 750 sq ft (2-3 rooms) of coverage inside.*
- If you have an existing 1 to 2-bar (-100 dB) outside signal, you may receive coverage a few feet from the inside antenna.*
- If you have no existing outside signal, then a signal booster likely will not work in your situation unfortunately.
If you need more coverage than what one SureCall EZ 4G can provide, it is possible to use multiple kits within the same building. Please contact us for assistance with mapping out the ideal booster locations.
The SureCall EZ 4G supports the 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE networks from virtually all carriers in the United States and Canada. For other locations, please consult the frequencies outlined below to see if this product will work for you.
Here is a more detailed breakdown of the carriers, networks and frequencies boosted by this kit:
- AT&T 2G, 3G, 4G HSPA+ & 4G LTE
- Verizon 2G, 3G, 4G LTE & XLTE
- Sprint 2G, 3G & 4G LTE
- T-Mobile 2G, 3G, 4G HSPA+ & 4G LTE
- US Cellular 2G, 3G & 4G LTE
- All other carriers using 700 MHz, 800 MHz, 1900 MHz, and AWS 1700/2100 MHz frequencies
Please Note: This signal booster kit will not work in most European, Asian, and African countries because the frequencies used there are different than those boosted by this equipment.
- SureCall EZ 4G Window Unit
- SureCall Desktop Antenna
- 50 ft RG-6 Cable
- AC Power Supply
- Installation Guide
The installation of the SureCall EZ 4G is very easy and should only take you a few minutes. Follow these simple instructions and you should be boosting signal in no time:
- First, decide if you're going to use the double sided tape to stick the window unit directly to the window or if you're going to use the included stand (in which case, you'll need to attach the stand to the window unit). Once you've decided, then locate the window unit in the window where you get the best initial cell signal.
- Next, connect the included 50 ft RG-6 cable to the cable connector that is connected to the window unit, and then run to the location where you plan to locate the inside desktop antenna.
- Connect the desktop antenna and locate it on a desk or table for best coverage.
- Connect the AC adapter to the other connector coming off the window unit, and plug into a standard wall outlet.
- The SureCall EZ 4G will automatically adjust to the current setup and create the best possible coverage area inside of the home or office for you.
Please note: For maximum coverage, you should have 30+ feet of separation between the window unit and desktop antenna.
* The actual coverage area of a signal booster is dependent on many factors including existing outside signal strength, obstructions between you and the cell tower, the materials used in your home or office, the layout of the area you need to cover with a boosted signal, and other factors. The approximate coverage areas listed above are estimates. Actual coverage area will vary based on these and other factors. If you're not sure if a system will be powerful enough for your needs, contact us to find out.
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 1,500 sq ft|
|Frequency||700MHz, 800MHz, 1900MHz, 1700/2100MHz|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||698 - 716 MHz / 728 - 746 MHz, 776 - 787 MHz / 746 - 757 MHz, 824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1710 - 1755 MHz / 2110 - 2155 MHz, 1850 - 1915 MHz / 1930 - 1995 MHz|
|Gain||65dB / 70dB|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.