SureCall Flare Signal Booster Kit - Voice, 3G & 4G LTE
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $399.99
Now only: $299.99
- Boosts: Talk, text & 4G LTE data
- Works for: All Phones and All Carriers
- Supports: Multiple devices/users
- Gain: 65 dB
- Expected Inside Coverage
- 2,0000 sq ft with 5 bars of outside signal
- 1,500 sq ft with 3-4 bars of outside signal
- 250 sq ft with 1-2 bars of outside signal
At UberSignal, we offer multiple shipping options for your convenience. All orders sent via free shipping (see below) or ground shipping may take between 1 and 3 days to ship from our warehouse.
Orders with expedited shipping that are received before 4pm Eastern, Monday through Friday, generally ship the same day, with all others shipping the following business day. If your order contains any products that are out of stock, pre-order, or back-ordered, it may take additional time to ship.
Risk Free - 100% Money Back Guarantee
At UberSignal, we know that everyone’s situation is different and in some cases, it’s possible that a signal booster may not work quite like you had hoped. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we offer a 30 day return policy during which you can return your order for a refund.
If you would like to return a product from your order, please call us at (800) 590-3564 and we will provide you with all of the information necessary to return the item.
3 Year Equipment Warranty
This product is backed by a 3 year manufacturer's warranty, which will cover any defects in the equipment for up to three years. Just hang on to your order receipt and contact the manufacturer within that timeframe if you have an issue with your signal booster kit.
The SureCall Flare Signal Booster kit is one of the easiest signal booster solutions to install in your home or small office. It features a sleek, aesthetically pleasing internal unit that boosts and broadcasts the signal received from the outside omnidirectional antenna, which you'll need to mount on your roof. The SureCall Flare is ideally suited for situations where you have a medium to strong outside signal, and are only looking to cover a small to medium sized space inside of the building.
If you need to boost signal in a home office, basement, mobile home, cabin, cottage, small home, then the Flare is going to be a great option for you.
Coverage from a signal booster system is affected by many things, including the existing outside signal strength, distance between the inside and outside antennas, the construction of the building, and other factors. The following are estimates based on the existing outside signal strength and may not be accurate for every situation.
- If you have an existing strong 5-bar outside signal, you may get up to 2,000 sq ft of coverage inside
- If you have an existing 3 to 4-bar (-90 dB) outside signal, you may get up to 1,500 sq ft of coverage inside
- If you have an existing 1 to 2-bar (-100 dB) outside signal, you may get up to 250 sq ft of coverage inside
- If you have no existing outside signal, this kit will offer no improvement. You must have some existing signal outside for this kit to be beneficial.
The SureCall Fusion4Home supports the 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE networks from virtually all carriers in the United States and Canada.
- AT&T 2G, 3G, 4G HSPA+ & 4G LTE
- Verizon 2G, 3G, 4G LTE & XLTE
- Sprint 2G, 3G & 4G LTE
- T-Mobile 2G, 3G, 4G HSPA+ & 4G LTE
- US Cellular 2G, 3G & 4G LTE
- All other carriers using 700 MHz, 800 MHz, 1900 MHz, and AWS 1700/2100 MHz frequencies
- 1 x SureCall Full Band Fiberglass Omnidirectional Antenna
- 1 x 50 ft of RG6 Coaxial Cable
- 1 x SureCall Flare 5-Band Amplifier and Antenna Combo Unit
- 1 x Power Supply
Installing the SureCall Flare Signal Booster Kit is straightforward, but will require running cable from the roof or elevated location into the building, as well as potentially drilling and screwing in components. If you feel comfortable with this level of installation, then feel free to proceed, otherwise you may want to consider hiring a general contractor, electrician, satellite TV installer, or handyman to assist in the installation.
Additionally, before you begin, we recommend that you start with a soft installation, where you don't permanently mount components, drill holes or finalize cable runs until you're sure that the system is performing to the level that you would like. Once you've tested out antenna and component locations, and are satisfied with the results, then you can go ahead and permanently install everything. Finally, read through the entire set of installation instructions both here and in the included manual before beginning, and feel free to call us with any questions before you proceed.
- We'll start the installation from the roof and work our way into the house. First, start by determining the part of the roof that receives the best signal, as we'll want to locate the antenna in that location. Once you've identified the portion of the roof which is best, mount the external antenna as high up above the roof as possible. With an omni antenna, you want to make sure that it has a clear view in all 360 degress and it needs to be high above the inside system to avoid feedback between the two. Run the 50 ft. RG6 cable from the antenna into the house, if possible through a vent or soffit, but you may need to drill a hole at this step.
- Because the Flare has an integrated inside antenna, it's important that you locate the inside unit in the center of the space where you need coverage. To start, run the cable to the center of the part of the house that needs the best signal. Once there, connect the cable to the antenna port on the Flare unit. Finally, connect the power adapter to the amplifier.
- Once all of the components are connected, power on the amplifier by plugging it in. As it's powering up, you should see the lights flashing. After it has powered on, the power LED should be lit and one or both of the alert LEDs may be lit. If the alert LEDs are yellow, you can safely ignore them, the amplifier is working properly. If the LEDs are red, then you have an issue that will need to be resolved. Please contact us for help.
The included manual is very helpful and we recommend reading through it before beginning the installation. If you run into any issues, feel free to contact us for help.
* The actual coverage area of a signal booster is dependent on many factors including existing outside signal strength, obstructions between you and the cell tower, the materials used in your home or office, the layout of the area you need to cover with a boosted signal, and other factors. The approximate coverage areas listed above are estimates. Actual coverage area will vary based on these and other factors. If you're not sure if a system will be powerful enough for your needs, contact us to find out.
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 2,500 sq ft|
|Frequency||700MHz, 800MHz, 1900MHz, 1700/2100MHz|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||698 - 716 MHz / 728 - 746 MHz, 776 - 787 MHz / 746 - 757 MHz, 824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1910 MHz / 1930 - 1990 MHz, 1710 - 1755 MHz / 2110 - 2155 MHz|
|Gain||65dB / 70dB|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.