SureCall FlexPro Dual Band Omni/Panel Signal Booster for Voice & 3G
Availability: In stock
- Covers up to 6,000 sq ft depending on existing outside signal strength
- Supports multiple carriers and phones/data-cards simultaneously
- Boosts the Voice and 3G networks from all major carriers
- Automatic Shutdown to prevent interference to cell towers
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The new FlexPro from SureCall is now available in limited supply. Orders may require an extra time for processing.
The SureCall FlexPro Dual-Band Omni/Panel Signal Booster for Voice & 3G (SC-DualH/O-72-OP-KIT) is a powerful dual-band signal booster kit designed for homes and small offices. The FlexPro can boost a signal over an area of up to 6,000 sq ft inside if you have a strong outside signal. For maximum performance, the FlexPro Kit requires at least 50 ft of horizontal or vertical separation between the inside and outside antennas.
The SureCall FlexPro Signal Booster Kit features an omnidirectional outside antenna allowing it to boost the signal from multiple carriers simultaneously. This kit also features a panel inside antenna, which is best for covering long & narrow spaces or for covering multiple floors. For single floors, our FlexPro Omni/Dome kit may work better. If you have a weak existing outside signal (3 bars or less), you will get more coverage from our FlexPro Yagi Kits which feature more powerful directional outside antennas.
Coverage from a signal booster system is affected by many things including the existing outside signal strength, distance between the inside and outside antennas, the construction of the building, and other factors. The following are estimates based on the existing outside signal strength and may not be accurate for every situation.
- If you have an existing strong 5-bar outside signal, you may get up to 6,000 sq ft of coverage inside
- If you have an existing 3 to 4-bar (-90 dB) outside signal, you may get up to 5,000 sq ft of coverage inside
- If you have an existing 1 to 2-bar (-100 dB) outside signal, you may get up to 500 sq ft of coverage inside
- If you have no existing outside signal, this kit will offer no improvement. You must have some existing signal outside for this kit to be beneficial.
The SureCall FlexPro Signal Booster Kit boosts the standard dual-band frequencies of 800 and 1900 MHz, which are widely used in North America. The following carriers are supported:
- AT&T 2G/3G/4G HSPA+ (shows as 4G on your phone)
- Verizon 2G/3G
- Sprint 2G/3G
- US Cellular 2G/3G
- Alltel 2G/3G
- T-Mobile 2G/3G
- Major Canadian Carriers 2G/3G
- All other carriers using 800 MHz and 1900 MHz
- Will not boost 4G LTE for any carrier
This system does not support LTE, WiMAX, Nextel/iDEN/MIKE, or AWS networks.
Included in the Kit
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 6,000 sq ft|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1910 MHz / 1930 - 1990 MHz|
|Gain||65dB / 65dB|
|Product Manual||FlexPro User Guide|
|Power Requirements||Input AC110V, 60Hz; Output: Output: DC 5V to 15V|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.