SureCall FlexPro Dual Band Yagi Kit for Voice & 3G
Availability: In stock
- Boosts: Talk & text
- Works for: All Phones and All Carriers
- Supports: Multiple devices/users
- Gain: 72 dB
- Expected Inside Coverage
- 6,000 sq ft with 5 bars of outside signal
- 5,000 sq ft with 3-4 bars of outside signal
- 2,000 sq ft with 1-2 bars of outside signal
At UberSignal, we offer multiple shipping options for your convenience. All orders sent via free shipping (see below) or ground shipping may take between 1 and 3 days to ship from our warehouse.
Orders with expedited shipping that are received before 4pm Eastern, Monday through Friday, generally ship the same day, with all others shipping the following business day. If your order contains any products that are out of stock, pre-order, or back-ordered, it may take additional time to ship.
Risk Free - 100% Money Back Guarantee
At UberSignal, we know that everyone’s situation is different and in some cases, it’s possible that a signal booster may not work quite like you had hoped. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we offer a 30 day return policy during which you can return your order for a refund.
If you would like to return a product from your order, please call us at (800) 590-3564 and we will provide you with all of the information necessary to return the item.
3 Year Equipment Warranty
This product is backed by a 3 year manufacturer's warranty, which will cover any defects in the equipment for up to three years. Just hang on to your order receipt and contact the manufacturer within that timeframe if you have an issue with your signal booster kit.
The SureCall FlexPro Dual-Band Yagi Signal Booster Kit for Voice & 3G (SC-DualH/O-72-YP-KIT & SC-DualH/O-72-YD-KIT) are powerful dual-band signal booster kits designed for homes and small offices. The FlexPro can boost a signal over an area of up to 6,000 sq ft inside if you have a strong outside signal. For maximum performance, the FlexPro Kit requires at least 50 ft of horizontal or vertical separation between the inside and outside antennas.
The SureCall FlexPro Signal Booster Kit features a directional (yagi) outside antenna, which is more powerful than an omnidirectional antenna, is best for when your existing outside signal is 3 bars or less. Directional antennas must be aimed for best performance which is fairly simple to do through trial and error. Because directional antennas must be aimed, they only be able to cover one carrier depending on the location of the towers. If you have a strong existing outside signal (4 bars or more) and you need to cover multiple carriers, you may want to consider one of our FlexPro Omni kits which can cover multiple carriers simultaneously and has the same coverage inside when you have a strong existing outside signal.
This kit includes two inside antenna options, which you can choose above before adding the kit to your shopping cart.
Dome Antenna: Dome inside antennas are most often used when covering a single floor. Domes are mounted to the ceiling and require that you have access to the backside of the ceiling in order to install, so they work best for drop-ceilings with ceiling tiles, or ceilings with an accessible attic directly above.
Panel Antenna: Panel inside antennas are more versatile than domes because they can be mounted on a wall or ceiling. Panel antennas are best used when trying to cover multiple floors or long and narrow spaces. They include a wall mount bracket or they can be placed above the ceiling pointing down for an out-of-sight installation.
If you have any questions about which kit will work best for you, please contact us.
Coverage from a signal booster system is affected by many things including the existing outside signal strength, distance between the inside and outside antennas, the construction of the building, and other factors. The following are estimates based on the existing outside signal strength and may not be accurate for every situation.
- If you have an existing strong 5-bar outside signal, you may get up to 6,000 sq ft of coverage inside
- If you have an existing 3 to 4-bar (-90 dB) outside signal, you may get up to 5,000 sq ft of coverage inside
- If you have an existing 1 to 2-bar (-100 dB) outside signal, you may get up to 2,000 sq ft of coverage inside
- If you have no existing outside signal, this kit will offer no improvement. You must have some existing signal outside for this kit to be beneficial.
The SureCall FlexPro Signal Booster Kit boosts the standard dual-band frequencies of 800 and 1900 MHz, which are widely used in North America. The following carriers are supported:
- AT&T 2G/3G/4G HSPA+ (shows as 4G on your phone)
- Verizon 2G/3G
- Sprint 2G/3G
- US Cellular 2G/3G
- Alltel 2G/3G
- T-Mobile 2G/3G
- Major Canadian Carriers 2G/3G
- All other carriers using 800 MHz and 1900 MHz
- Will not boost 4G LTE for any carrier
This system does not support LTE, WiMAX, Nextel/iDEN/MIKE, or AWS networks.
Included in the Kit
- FlexPro 72dB Dual-Band Amplifier
- CM230W wide-band outside yagi antenna
- CM248W Wide-Band Panel Inside Antenna or CM222W Wide-Band Dome Inside Antenna (choose above)
- 2 CM400 coax cables (30 ft. and 75 ft.)
- AC power supply
- Velcro and screw mounting kit
- User Manual
Installing the SureCall FlexPro Yagi Booster Kit is fairly straightforward, but will require running cable from the roof or elevated location into the building, as well as potentially drilling and screwing in components. If you feel comfortable with this level of installation, then feel free to proceed, otherwise you may want to consider hiring a general contractor, electrician, satellite TV installer, or handyman to assist in the installation.
Additionally, before you begin, we recommend that you start with a soft installation, where you don't permanently mount components, drill holes or finalize cable runs until you're sure that the system is performing to the level that you would like. Once you've tested out antenna and component locations, and are satisfied with the results, then you can go ahead and permanently install everything. Finally, read through the entire set of installation instructions both here and in the included manual before beginning, and feel free to call us with any questions before you proceed.
- We'll start the installation from the roof and work our way into the house. First, start by determining the part of the roof that receives the best signal, as we'll want to locate the directional antenna there and ideally aim it away from the house (and not back over the roof). Once you've identified the portion of the roof which is best, locate the vertical pole which you'll be mounting the yagi directional antenna as high up on the roof as possible. Attach the directional antenna and temporarily aim it away from the house. Run the 75 ft. cable from the antenna into the attic of the house, if possible through a vent or soffit, but you may need to drill a hole at this step.
- Once the cable is inside the house, we recommend running the cables and locating the inside antenna in the attic of the house (If this is not possible, please call us to discuss other installation locations). The amplifier can either be located in the attic if there is an area with AC power, or down in the living space for easier access. To start, run the cable to the area where you plan to locate the amplifier. If you've purchased a lighting surge protector, attach that now, and then connect the 2ft cable to the "Outside Antenna" port of the amplifier. Otherwise directly connect the outside cable to the "Outside Antenna" port. Connect the 30 ft cable to the "Inside Port" on the other side of the amplifier, and run it to the center of the attic. Connect the panel antenna and lay it face down on the floor of the attic.
- Once all of the components are connected, power on the amplifier by plugging it in. As it's powering up, you should see the lights flashing, and then check to see that they turn solid green. If the lights are not solid green, check out the portion of the owners manual that discusses the indicator lights to find out what they mean. Of, you can always contact us for help.
- Directional antennas must be aimed for best results. When aiming and when mounting the antenna, make sure that it is parallel with the ground, do not aim it up at the sky or down at the ground. Start with the antenna high on the roof pointed in one direction. Turn on the system and have a person inside stand 10 ft in front of the inside antenna and take a signal reading with their phone in field test mode. Rotate the outside antenna 45 degrees (1/8th of the way around) and then pause for 60 seconds. After the pause, the person inside should take another signal reading from exactly the same spot, and then you can repeat the process. After you've gone all the way around, mount the antenna facing in the direction with the strongest signal (decibel signal reading will be closest to 0). If possible, also mount the antenna on that side of the home or office so that it's pointing away from the building and not over the building.
The included manual is very helpful and we recommend reading through it before beginning the installation. If you run into any issues, feel free to contact us for help.
* The actual coverage area of a signal booster is dependent on many factors including existing outside signal strength, obstructions between you and the cell tower, the materials used in your home or office, the layout of the area you need to cover with a boosted signal, and other factors. The approximate coverage areas listed above are estimates. Actual coverage area will vary based on these and other factors. If you're not sure if a system will be powerful enough for your needs, contact us to find out.
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 6,000 sq ft|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1910 MHz / 1930 - 1990 MHz|
|Product Manual||FlexPro User Guide|
|Power Requirements||Input AC110V, 60Hz; Output: Output: DC 5V to 15V|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.
Regular Price: $649.99
Now only: $578.99