SureCall FORCE-5 Five-Band 80db Amplifier by Cellphone-Mate (CM5000-80) [Discontinued]
Availability: Out of stock
- Easily scalable, most powerful amplifier on the market
- High Linearity
- Reconfigurable 5-band, fits any size building
- Automatic Shutdown to prevent interference to cell towers
- Supports 100+ multiple users
- Uplink/Downlink Oscillation detection(individual LEDs)
The SureCall FORCE-5 is the first five-band amplifier with highest integration on the market today. Built with High Linearity, it combines PCS and Cellular dual-bands with LTE and AWS frequencies for Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile as a total cellular amplification solution.
This full-featured amplifier includes adjustable gain control and automatic shutdown for maximum flexibility. Extremely competitively priced, it requires 1/5th the space requirements of its competitors and is a fraction of the cost compared to similar amplifiers with its capabilities. Ideal for locations with a low cellular signal and/or requiring large coverage. Covers up to 80,000 square feet (4,700m2) with good signal.
The Force-5 boosts 800 MHz, 1900 MHz, AWS (T-Mobile and Canadian Carriers), AT&T, and Verizon 4G LTE networks. These frequencies cover the majority of all cell carriers in North America including:
- AT&T 2G, 3G, 4G HSPA+ and 4G LTE
- Verizon 2G, 3G and 4G LTE
- Sprint 2G, 3G (not 4G LTE or Wi-MAX)
- T-Mobile 2G, 3G, 4G HSPA+ and 4G LTE
- US Cellular 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE
- Other carriers including Alltel, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile, and others!
In the Box
This product contains only the signal boosting amplifier and items listed below. The Force-5 amplifier requires at least one outside antenna, one inside antenna, and cables to connect the antennas to the amplifier in order to operate.
- FORCE-5 amplifier
- AC power supply
- User manual
- Mounting kit
SureCall FORCE-5 Overview Video
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 80,000 sq ft|
|Frequency||700MHz, 800MHz, 1900MHz, 1700/2100MHz|
|Gain||80dB / 80dB|
|Power Requirements||AC110V, 60Hz;|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||698 - 716 MHz / 728 - 746 MHz, 776 - 787 MHz / 746 - 757 MHz, 824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1910 MHz / 1930 - 1990 MHz, 1710 - 1755 MHz / 2110 - 2155 MHz|
|Max Output Power||27 dBm with High Linearity|
|Linear Output Power (Up/Down)||No|
|Dimensions||14.5” x 11” x 3.5”|