The SureCall Fusion-5 Signal Booster Kit by Cellphone-Mate is a wireless signal booster that can amplify the 2G and 3G and 4G LTE networks from virtually all carriers in the US and North America. The SureCall Fusion-5 repeater features a powerful 72 dB gain which gives it a total coverage area of up to 6,000 sq ft (depending on existing outside signal strength) making this the ideal amplifier for homes and small to medium offices. Because this is a powerful amplifier, you must have a minimum of 20 ft of vertical separation between the inside and outside antennas. Adding up to 75 feet of horizontal separation can help improve the performance of this signal booster by minimizing the potential for oscillation (feedback) between the inside and outside antennas.
Coverage from a signal booster system is affected by many things including the existing outside signal strength, distance between the inside and outside antennas, the construction of the building, and other factors. The following are estimates based on the existing outside signal strength and may not be accurate for every situation.
- If you have an existing strong 5-bar outside signal, you may get up to 6,000 sq ft of coverage inside
- If you have an existing 3 to 4-bar (-90 dB) outside signal, you may get up to 5,000 sq ft of coverage inside
- If you have an existing 1 to 2-bar (-100 dB) outside signal:
- With an Omnidirectional outside antenna, you may get up to 1,000 sq ft of coverage inside
- With a Directional outside antenna, you may get up to 3,000 sq ft of coverage inside
- If you have no existing outside signal, this kit will offer no improvement. You must have some existing signal outside for this kit to be beneficial.
- 1 x SureCall Fusion-5 72 dB 5-Band Amplifier
- 1 x SureCall Full Band Dome Antenna (CM222W) or SureCall Full Band Panel Antenna (CM248W)
- 1 x SureCall Full Band Fiberglass Omnidirectional Antenna (CM288W) or SureCall Full Band Yagi Directional Antenna (CM230W)
- 1 x 30 ft. SureCall Ultra Low-Loss CM400 Coax Cable
- 1 x 75 ft. SureCall Ultra Low-Loss CM400 Coax Cable
The SureCall Fusion-5 72 dB Signal Booster for Voice, 3G & 4G LTE is configurable and can include different inside and outside antennas depending on your needs. All configurations start with the same Fusion-5 72 dB 5-Band Consumer Cellular Amplifier/Repeater and include a 75 ft. LMR400 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable that is used to connect the outside antenna to the amplifier and a 30 ft. LMR400 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable that is used to connect the amplifier to the inside antenna. The inside and outside antennas can be customized to fit your needs.
There are two types of outside antennas available:
- Omni Antenna - Best for strong existing outside signal
- Yagi Antenna - Best for moderate to weak existing outside signal.
There are two types of inside antennas available:
- Dome Antenna - Best for single floors
- Panel Antenna - Best for multiple floors or long & narrow spaces
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 6,000 sq ft|
|Frequency||700MHz, 800MHz, 1900MHz, 1700/2100MHz|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||698 - 716 MHz / 728 - 746 MHz, 776 - 787 MHz / 746 - 757 MHz, 824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1910 MHz / 1930 - 1990 MHz, 1710 - 1755 MHz / 2110 - 2155 MHz|
|Product Specifications||Fusion-5 Data Sheet|
|Power Requirements||Input: AC 110V, 60Hz. Output: DC 19V. Consumption: <25W|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.