SureCall Fusion-5 Five-Band Signal Booster Kit (CM-FUSION-5-KIT) [Discontinued]
Availability: Out of stock
Regular Price: $1,699.95
Special Price $1,140.00
- Supports multiple carriers and up to 15 phones/data-devices simultaneously
- Covers up to 6,000 sq ft or more depending on existing outside signal strength
- Supports most major carrier's 2G, 3G and 4G networks
- Automatic Shutdown to prevent interference to cell towers
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warrantee
The SureCall Fusion-5 65db Repeater Kit with an outside Omni Antenna and an inside Dome Antenna is a powerful 5-Band cell phone signal booster designed to amplify all of the frequencies used by cellular carriers in North America. Once installed, this kit can cover an area of up to 6,000 square feet or more depending on the outside signal strength. The Fusion-5 is designed for homes and small offices where multiple carriers are used simultaneously.
The SureCall Fusion-5 boosts 800 MHz, 1900 MHz, AWS and both the AT&T and Verizon 4G LTE networks. These frequencies cover the majority of all cell carriers in North America including:
- AT&T 2G, 3G, 4G HSPA+ and 4G LTE
- Verizon 2G, 3G and 4G LTE
- Sprint 2G and 3G (not 4G LTE or Wi-MAX)
- T-Mobile 2G, 3G, 4G HSPA+ and 4G LTE
- Canadian Carriers
- Other carriers including Alltel, US Cellular, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile, and more!
Like all cell phone signal boosters, the SureCall Fusion-5's cover area is dependent on the existing outside signal strength. With a strong 4 or 5 bar signal outside, the Fusion-5 will cover up to 6,000 sq ft. If you have a very strong outside signal, -60 dB or better, it's possible to get as much as 10,000 sq ft of coverage from the Fusion-5.
The Fusion-5 is designed to boost multiple carriers simultaneously. When planning for installation, be sure to measure the signal strength of each carrier you want to support.
Included In this Kit
- Fusion-5 amplifier
- 5dB attenuator
- 10dB attenuator
- AC power supply
- User manual
- Mounting kit
- SureCall Full Band Fiberglass Omnidirectional Antenna (CM288W)
- SureCall Full Band Dome Antenna (CM222W)
- 30 ft. CM400 Ultra Low Loss Black Coax Cables with N-Connectors
- 75 ft. CM400 Ultra Low Loss Black Coax Cables with N-Connectors
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 5,000 sq ft|
|Frequency||700MHz, 800MHz, 1900MHz, 1700/2100MHz|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||698 - 716 MHz / 728 - 746 MHz, 776 - 787 MHz / 746 - 757 MHz, 824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1910 MHz / 1930 - 1990 MHz, 1710 - 1755 MHz / 2110 - 2155 MHz|
|Gain||65dB / 65dB|
|Product Manual||Fusion-5 User Guide|
|Product Specifications||Fusion-5 Data Sheet|
|Power Requirements||Input AC110V, 60Hz; Output: DC9-20V; Consumes <25W|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.