SureCall Fusion4Home Signal Booster Kit - Voice, 3G & 4G LTE
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $499.99
Now only: $399.99
- Boosts: Talk, text & 4G LTE data
- Works for: All Phones and All Carriers
- Supports: Multiple devices/users
- Max Gain: 72 dB
- Expected Inside Coverage
- 3,000 sq ft with 5 bars of outside signal
- 2,000 sq ft with 3-4 bars of outside signal
- 500 sq ft with 1-2 bars of outside signal
At UberSignal, we offer multiple shipping options for your convenience. All orders sent via free shipping (see below) or ground shipping may take between 1 and 3 days to ship from our warehouse.
Orders with expedited shipping that are received before 4pm Eastern, Monday through Friday, generally ship the same day, with all others shipping the following business day. If your order contains any products that are out of stock, pre-order, or back-ordered, it may take additional time to ship.
Risk Free - 100% Money Back Guarantee
At UberSignal, we know that everyone’s situation is different and in some cases, it’s possible that a signal booster may not work quite like you had hoped. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we offer a 30 day return policy during which you can return your order for a refund.
If you would like to return a product from your order, please call us at (800) 590-3564 and we will provide you with all of the information necessary to return the item.
3 Year Equipment Warranty
This product is backed by a 3 year manufacturer's warranty, which will cover any defects in the equipment for up to three years. Just hang on to your order receipt and contact the manufacturer within that timeframe if you have an issue with your signal booster kit.
The SureCall Fusion4Home Signal Booster kit will amplify the 2G, 3G and 4G LTE networks from the major carriers in North America. The different inside antenna combinations allows the SureCall Fusion4Home to be able to handle a wide variety boosting situations. If you need an affordable and flexible building booster system, the Fusion4Home is going to be a great option for you.
Why the SureCall Fusion4Home?
- Powerful outside antenna. Multiple inside antenna options.
- Works wirelessly. No physical connection to your phone required.
- Supports multiple phones and all carriers at the same time.
- Everything you need is included in the kit.
- Fewer dropped calls
- Faster Internet data speeds
- Better voice quality
- Texts that send quickly
- Longer battery life
Your purchase is covered by our 30-day money back guarantee, so you can try it risk free, and our friendly, US-based technical support team is standing by to assist with anything you need. Your equipment is also covered by a 3-year manufacturer warranty, for extra peace of mind.
The SureCall Fusion4Home is an ideal solution for small to medium sized buildings, as well as mobile homes with a weak outside signal, cabins, cottages, and more. The different antenna options allow you to customize the system for your specific situation, so you can maximize the effectiveness and minimize the installation issues.
How it Works
The SureCall Fusion4Home signal booster offers the options of either a panel or whip inside antenna, so while the operation of the booster system is the same, there will be slight differences in the installation based on the type of antennas that you choose.
A signal booster system typically works by having the outside antenna mounted at or above the roofline of the building that requires better signal, in a location where the antenna can pick up the strongest existing outside cell signal. The signal is received by the antenna and is sent over a cable into the building, where it is received by the Fusion4Home amplifier. The amplifier boosts the cellular signal, and then either broadcasts it to the local area (if using the whip inside antenna) or sends it over another cable to the inside antenna, which broadcasts the improved signal to the area where it's located (if using the panel inside antenna).
The entire process also works in reverse, so you get a strong and reliable connection back to your carrier.
Inside Antenna Options
- Whip Inside Antenna: This antenna has 3 dB of gain and is connected directly to the amplifier, where it radiates signal outwards in all directions. If you're planning to locate the amplifier in the area that needs better signal, and want to broadcast boosted signal outwards in all directions, then the whip antenna is going to be a good option for you.
Panel Inside Antenna: This antenna has 10 dB of gain and is generally mounted on the ceiling aimed downwards in the center of the space that needs boosted signal, but can also be laid face down on the floor of an attic or space above the ceiling, again in the center of the space that needs boosted signal, and it will broadcast boosted signal through the floor to the space below. Finally, panel antennas can be mounted on a wall and broadcast boosted signal across a space.
Estimated Inside Coverage
The strength of your existing outside signal, measured in the location where you plan to mount the outside antenna, has a direct impact on the amount of inside coverage you'll get from a signal booster. The tables below show how much coverage you may get depending on your outside signal strength and the antenna combinations that you choose:
Yagi Outside Antenna and Whip Inside Antenna
|Existing Outside Signal Strength||Estimated Inside Coverage|
|Strong (5 Bars)||Up to 3,000 sq ft|
|Medium (3-4 Bars)||Up to 2,000 sq ft|
|Weak (1-2 Bars)||Up to 500 sq ft|
|None (0 Bars)||No Coverage|
Yagi Outside Antenna and Panel Inside Antenna
|Existing Outside Signal Strength||Estimated Inside Coverage|
|Strong (5 Bars)||Up to 4,000 sq ft|
|Medium (3-4 Bars)||Up to 3,500 sq ft|
|Weak (1-2 Bars)||Up to 1,000 sq ft|
|None (0 Bars)||No Coverage|
Please Note: It is important to remember that there are many factors that impact the size of the inside coverage area, so actual results may vary from these estimates.
If you need more coverage than the SureCall Fusion4Home Signal Booster will provide due to a weak outside signal, then the SureCall Fusion5s is going to be a better choice for you. It has a more powerful amplifier and higher grade cable to provide more inside coverage with the same strength outdoor signal. Please contact us if you have any questions or would like more information about either of these systems.
If you have a strong existing outside signal and need more inside coverage than the SureCall Fusion4Home provides, then the SureCall Fusion5X Signal Booster is going to be a better option for you. The Fusion5X has a greater threshold for handling a strong outside signal, so it’s able to convert that into significantly more coverage inside of the building. Please contact us if you have any questions or would like more information about this system.
Will this Work for my Phone and Carrier?
The SureCall Fusion4Home has been designed to work with all cell phones and all carriers in the United States, Canada and Mexico, as well as carriers from some other countries in Latin America, South America and Australia.
|Supported Phones||All Cell Phones, Hotspots, and any Devices that use Cellular Data|
|Networks||2G, 3G, 4G & 4G LTE|
|Frequencies||700, 800, 1900, 1700/2100 MHz|
Works for all Carriers in North America, including:
Please Note: This signal booster will not work in most European, Asian, and African countries, as the frequencies used there are different than those boosted by this equipment.
The following components are included with the SureCall Fusion4Home kit:
- SureCall Fusion4Home Amplifier
- SureCall Power Supply
- SureCall Yagi Outside Antenna Option
- SureCall Panel Inside Antenna Option
- SureCall Whip Inside Antenna Option
- 50 ft of SureCall RG6 Cable
- 20 ft of SureCall CM240 Cable (If panel antenna is chosen)
- Installation Manual
While the SureCall Fusion4Home Signal Booster Kit includes everything you need to install the system and start having great cell signal, the following recommended accessories may simplify the installation and help protect the system going forward:
Installation Manual & Spec Sheet
- Installation Manual
- SureCall Fusion4Home Spec Sheet - Yagi/Whip
- SureCall Fusion4Home Spec Sheet - Yagi Panel
- The Guide to Cell Phone Signal Boosters
- How to Use Field Test Mode
- How to Aim a Yagi Directional Outside Antenna
Installing the SureCall Fusion4Home Signal Booster Kit is fairly straightforward, but will require running cable from the roof or elevated location into the building, as well as potentially drilling and screwing in components. If you feel comfortable with this level of installation, then feel free to proceed, otherwise you may want to consider hiring a general contractor, electrician, satellite TV installer, or handyman to assist in the installation.
Additionally, before you begin, we recommend that you start with a soft installation, where you don't permanently mount components, drill holes or finalize cable runs until you're sure that the system is performing to the level that you would like. Once you've tested out antenna and component locations, and are satisfied with the results, then you can go ahead and permanently install everything. Finally, read through the entire set of installation instructions both here and in the included manual before beginning, and feel free to call us with any questions before you proceed.
- We'll start the installation from the roof and work our way into the house. First, start by determining the part of the roof that receives the best signal, as we'll want to locate the antenna on that side of the house. You'll want to aim the yagi antenna away from the house (and not back over the roof). Once you've identified the portion of the roof which is best, mount the external antenna as high up on the roof as possible, then attach the antenna and temporarily aim it away from the house. Run the 50 ft. RG6 cable from the antenna into the house, if possible through a vent or soffit, but you may need to drill a hole at this step.
- If you're using a whip inside antenna, then you'll want to run the cable to the center of the part of the house that needs the best signal. Once there, if you've purchased a lighting surge protector, attach that now, and then connect it directly to the "Outside Antenna" port of the amplifier, otherwise connect the cable to the outside antenna port of the amplifier, and then screw on the whip antenna to the inside antenna port. Finally, power on the amplifier.
- If you're using the panel inside antenna, then we recommend running the cables and locating the inside antenna in the attic of the house (If this is not possible, please call us to discuss other installation locations). The amplifier can either be located in the attic if there is an area with AC power, or down in the living space for easier access. To start, run the cable to the area where you plan to locate the amplifier. If you've purchased a lighting surge protector, attach that now, and then connect it directly to the "Outside Antenna" port of the amplifier. Otherwise directly connect the outside cable to the "Outside Antenna" port. Connect the 20 ft SC-240 cable to the "Inside Port" on the other side of the amplifier, and run it to the center of the attic. Connect the panel antenna and lay it face down on the floor of the attic.
- Once all of the components are connected, power on the amplifier by plugging it in. As it's powering up, you should see the lights flashing, and then check to see that they turn solid green. If the lights are not solid green, check out the portion of the owners manual that discusses the indicator lights to find out what they mean. Of, you can always contact us for help.
- Directional antennas must be aimed for best results. When aiming and when mounting the antenna, make sure that it is parallel with the ground, do not aim it up at the sky or down at the ground. Start with the antenna high on the roof pointed in one direction. Turn on the system and have a person inside stand 10 ft in front of the inside antenna and take a signal reading with their phone in field test mode. Rotate the outside antenna 45 degrees (1/8th of the way around) and then pause for 60 seconds. After the pause, the person inside should take another signal reading from exactly the same spot, and then you can repeat the process. After you've gone all the way around, mount the antenna facing in the direction with the strongest signal (decibel signal reading will be closest to 0). If possible, also mount the antenna on that side of the home or office so that it's pointing away from the building and not over the building.
The included manual is very helpful and we recommend reading through it before beginning the installation. If you run into any issues, feel free to contact us for help.
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 3,500 sq ft|
|Frequency||700MHz, 800MHz, 1900MHz, 1700/2100MHz|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||698 - 716 MHz / 728 - 746 MHz, 776 - 787 MHz / 746 - 757 MHz, 824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1710 - 1755 MHz / 2110 - 2155 MHz, 1850 - 1915 MHz / 1930 - 1995 MHz|
|Gain||65dB / 65dB|
|Power Requirements||Input AC 110V, 60 Hz; Output DC 5-15V|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.