SureCall Fusion5s 72dB Signal Booster Kit - Voice, 3G & 4G LTE
Availability: In stock
- Boosts: Talk, text & 4G LTE data
- Works for: All Phones and All Carriers
- Supports: Multiple devices/users
- Gain: 72 dB
- Expected Inside Coverage
- 10,000 sq ft with 5 bars of outside signal
- 7,500 sq ft with 3-4 bars of outside signal
- 2,000 sq ft with 1-2 bars of outside signal
At UberSignal, we offer multiple shipping options for your convenience. All orders sent via free shipping (see below) or ground shipping may take between 1 and 3 days to ship from our warehouse.
Orders with expedited shipping that are received before 4pm Eastern, Monday through Friday, generally ship the same day, with all others shipping the following business day. If your order contains any products that are out of stock, pre-order, or back-ordered, it may take additional time to ship.
Risk Free - 100% Money Back Guarantee
At UberSignal, we know that everyone’s situation is different and in some cases, it’s possible that a signal booster may not work quite like you had hoped. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we offer a 30 day return policy during which you can return your order for a refund.
If you would like to return a product from your order, please call us at (800) 590-3564 and we will provide you with all of the information necessary to return the item.
3 Year Equipment Warranty
This product is backed by a 3 year manufacturer's warranty, which will cover any defects in the equipment for up to three years. Just hang on to your order receipt and contact the manufacturer within that timeframe if you have an issue with your signal booster kit.
The SureCall Fusion5s Signal Booster kit will amplify the 2G, 3G and 4G LTE networks from most carriers in North America. The SureCall Fusion5s features a powerful 72 dB gain amplifier, which is the strongest that can be sold in the United States, and can provide up to 10,000 sq ft (depending on existing outside signal strength), making this the ideal amplifier for homes and small to medium size offices.
Coverage from a signal booster system is affected by many things, including the existing outside signal strength, distance between the inside and outside antennas, the construction of the building, and other factors. The following are estimates based on the existing outside signal strength and may not be accurate for every situation.
- If you have an existing strong 5-bar outside signal, you may get up to 10,000 sq ft of coverage inside
- If you have an existing 3 to 4-bar (-90 dB) outside signal, you may get up to 7,500 sq ft of coverage inside
- If you have an existing 1 to 2-bar (-100 dB) outside signal:
- With an Omnidirectional outside antenna, you may get up to 1,000 sq ft of coverage inside
- With a Directional outside antenna, you may get up to 2,000 sq ft of coverage inside
- If you have no existing outside signal, this kit will offer no improvement. You must have some existing signal outside for this kit to be beneficial.
The SureCall Fusion5s supports the 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE networks from virtually all carriers in the United States and Canada.
- AT&T 2G, 3G, 4G HSPA+ & 4G LTE
- Verizon 2G, 3G, 4G LTE & XLTE
- Sprint 2G, 3G & 4G LTE
- T-Mobile 2G, 3G, 4G HSPA+ & 4G LTE
- US Cellular 2G, 3G & 4G LTE
- All other carriers using 700 MHz, 800 MHz, 1900 MHz, and AWS 1700/2100 MHz frequencies
- 1 x SureCall Fusion5s 72 dB 5-Band Amplifier
- 1 x SureCall Full Band Dome Antenna (CM222W) or SureCall Full Band Panel Antenna (CM248W)
- 1 x SureCall Full Band Fiberglass Omnidirectional Antenna (CM288W) or SureCall Full Band Yagi Directional Antenna (CM230W)
- 1 x 30 ft. SureCall Ultra Low-Loss CM400 Coax Cable
- 1 x 75 ft. SureCall Ultra Low-Loss CM400 Coax Cable
The SureCall Fusion5s 72 dB Signal Booster for Voice, 3G & 4G LTE is configurable and can include different inside and outside antennas depending on your needs. All of the configurations start with the same Fusion5s 72 dB 5-Band Consumer Cellular Amplifier/Repeater and include a 75 ft. LMR400 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable that is used to connect the outside antenna to the amplifier and a 30 ft. LMR400 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable that is used to connect the amplifier to the inside antenna. The inside and outside antennas are chosen based on your unique situation.
There are two types of outside antennas available:
- Omni Antenna - Best for a strong existing outside signal
- Yagi Antenna - Best for a moderate to weak existing outside signal.
The Omni Antenna included in the kit is a SureCall Full Band Fiberglass Omnidirectional Antenna (CM288W) with a 4 dB gain. This antenna will send and receive in all directions, so it should work for all carriers, irrespective of the tower location, but omni antennas are not as powerful as directional antennas, so you'll generally get less coverage inside with one. We only recommend omni antennas for situations where you have a moderate to strong (3-bars or more) existing outside signal.
The Yagi Antenna included in the kit is a SureCall CM230W Yagi Outside Antenna with a 10 dB gain. Directional antennas must be aimed and can cover about 75 degrees of the horizon in one direction. See below for how to aim the directional antenna. Since a directional antenna can only cover a portion of the horizon, you may only be able to cover the carrier(s) with towers in the direction that the yagi antenna is pointing. The advantage is that because they are aimed, they're much more powerful so you'll get more coverage area inside of the building with a directional antenna. We recommend directional antennas for all situations where you get 2 bars or a weaker outside signal. Multiple directional antennas can be used if you're not able to boost all of the necessary carriers with one antenna, contact us for details.
There are two types of inside antennas available:
- Dome Antenna - Best for single floors
- Panel Antenna - Best for multiple floors or long & narrow spaces
The Dome Antenna included in the kit is a SureCall CM222W omni antenna with a 5 dB gain. It can only be mounted to a ceiling and you must have access to the backside of the ceiling in order to run a cable to it, so it's best for drop ceilings or locations where there is an attic above the ceiling. Dome antennas work best for single floors but can possibly cover multiple floors depending on the floor construction.
The Panel Antenna included in the kit is a SureCall CM248W directional antenna with a 10 dB gain. Panel antennas are generally mounted on the ceiling aimed downwards in the center of the space that needs boosted signal, but can also be laid face down on the floor of an attic or space above the ceiling, again in the center of the space that needs boosted signal, and they will broadcast boosted signal through the floor to the space below. Finally, panel antennas can be mounted on a wall and broadcast boosted signal across a space.
If you have any questions about which options will work best for you, just give us a call at (800) 590-3564.
Installing the SureCall Fusion5s Signal Booster Kit is fairly straightforward, but will require running cable from the roof or elevated location into the building, as well as potentially drilling and screwing in components. If you feel comfortable with this level of installation, then feel free to proceed, otherwise you may want to consider hiring a general contractor, electrician, satellite TV installer, or handyman to assist in the installation.
Additionally, before you begin, we recommend that you start with a soft installation, where you don't permanently mount components, drill holes or finalize cable runs until you're sure that the system is performing to the level that you would like. Once you've tested out antenna and component locations, and are satisfied with the results, then you can go ahead and permanently install everything. Finally, read through the entire set of installation instructions both here and in the included manual before beginning, and feel free to call us with any questions before you proceed.
- We'll start the installation from the roof and work our way into the house. First, start by determining the part of the roof that receives the best signal, as we'll want to locate the directional antenna there and ideally aim it away from the house (and not back over the roof). Once you've identified the portion of the roof which is best, locate the vertical pole which you'll be mounting the yagi directional antenna as high up on the roof as possible. Attach the directional antenna and temporarily aim it away from the house. Run the 75 ft. cable from the antenna into the attic of the house, if possible through a vent or soffit, but you may need to drill a hole at this step.
- Once the cable is inside the house, we recommend running the cables and locating the inside antenna in the attic of the house (If this is not possible, please call us to discuss other installation locations). The amplifier can either be located in the attic if there is an area with AC power, or down in the living space for easier access. To start Run the cable to the area where you plan to locate the amplifier. If you've purchased a lighting surge protector, attach that now, and then connect the 2ft cable to the "Outside Antenna" port of the amplifier. Otherwise directly connect the outside cable to the "Outside Antenna" port. Connect the 30 ft cable to the "Inside Port" on the other side of the amplifier, and run it to the center of the attic. Connect the panel antenna and lay it face down on the floor of the attic.
- Once all of the components are connected, power on the amplifier by plugging it in. As it's powering up, you should see the lights flashing, and then check to see that they turn solid green. If the lights are not solid green, check out the portion of the owners manual that discusses the indicator lights to find out what they mean. Of, you can always contact us for help.
- Directional antennas must be aimed for best results. When aiming and when mounting the antenna, make sure that it is parallel with the ground, do not aim it up at the sky or down at the ground. Start with the antenna high on the roof pointed in one direction. Turn on the system and have a person inside stand 10 ft in front of the inside antenna and take a signal reading with their phone in field test mode. Rotate the outside antenna 45 degrees (1/8th of the way around) and then pause for 60 seconds. After the pause, the person inside should take another signal reading from exactly the same spot, and then you can repeat the process. After you've gone all the way around, mount the antenna facing in the direction with the strongest signal (decibel signal reading will be closest to 0). If possible, also mount the antenna on that side of the home or office so that it's pointing away from the building and not over the building.
The included manual is very helpful and we recommend reading through it before beginning the installation. If you run into any issues, feel free to contact us for help.
* The actual coverage area of a signal booster is dependent on many factors including existing outside signal strength, obstructions between you and the cell tower, the materials used in your home or office, the layout of the area you need to cover with a boosted signal, and other factors. The approximate coverage areas listed above are estimates. Actual coverage area will vary based on these and other factors. If you're not sure if a system will be powerful enough for your needs, contact us to find out.
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 10,000 sq ft|
|Frequency||700MHz, 800MHz, 1900MHz, 1700/2100MHz|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||698 - 716 MHz / 728 - 746 MHz, 776 - 787 MHz / 746 - 757 MHz, 824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1910 MHz / 1930 - 1990 MHz, 1710 - 1755 MHz / 2110 - 2155 MHz|
|Power Requirements||Input: AC 110V, 60Hz. Output: DC 19V. Consumption: <25W|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.