SureCall Fusion5X 72dB Signal Booster Kit - Voice, 3G & 4G LTE
Availability: In stock
- Boosts: Talk, text & 4G LTE data
- Works for: All Phones and All Carriers
- Supports: Multiple devices/users
- Gain: 72 dB
- Expected Inside Coverage
- 20,000 sq ft with 5 bars of outside signal
- 10,000 sq ft with 3-4 bars of outside signal
- 500 sq ft with 1-2 bars of outside signal
At UberSignal, we offer multiple shipping options for your convenience. All orders sent via free shipping (see below) or ground shipping may take between 1 and 3 days to ship from our warehouse.
Orders with expedited shipping that are received before 4pm Eastern, Monday through Friday, generally ship the same day, with all others shipping the following business day. If your order contains any products that are out of stock, pre-order, or back-ordered, it may take additional time to ship.
Risk Free - 100% Money Back Guarantee
At UberSignal, we know that everyone’s situation is different and in some cases, it’s possible that a signal booster may not work quite like you had hoped. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we offer a 30 day return policy during which you can return your order for a refund.
If you would like to return a product from your order, please call us at (800) 590-3564 and we will provide you with all of the information necessary to return the item.
3 Year Equipment Warranty
This product is backed by a 3 year manufacturer's warranty, which will cover any defects in the equipment for up to three years. Just hang on to your order receipt and contact the manufacturer within that timeframe if you have an issue with your signal booster kit.
The SureCall Fusion5X 72 dB Signal Booster Kit is the ideal choice for boosting signal throughout a building where you have a medium to strong outside signal and you only need to support up to 25 simultaneous callers. The Fusion5X features the highest downlink allowed by the FCC, so it can take a very strong outside signal and turn it into a very large coverage area inside of the building. In addition, the Fusion5X is able to receive a much stronger initial outside signal than other consumer boosters, so it won't be overloaded with signal and shutdown like like its predecessors. It will boost all of the networks from all of the major cellular providers in the United States and Canada, as well as other countries that use the same frequencies.
Custom System Design
If you're looking to cover a large inside area and/or you have an irregular space, then you may need a custom signal booster kit to provide the necessary coverage to the entire area. We offer a free system design service that typically uses the SureCall Fusion5X and adds on additional components to create the right system for you. You can find out more on the Custom Kit System Design page or contact us at 800-590-3564 for more details.
Many variables impact the total coverage area of a signal booster system. The following are estimates only and may not be accurate in any individual situation.
- If you have an existing strong 5-bar outside signal, you may get up to 20,000 sq ft or more of coverage inside*
- If you have an existing 3 to 4-bar (-80 dB) outside signal, you may get up to 10,000 sq ft of coverage inside*
- If you have an existing 1 to 2-bar (-95 dB) outside signal, you may get up to 500 sq ft of coverage inside*
The SureCall Fusion5X Signal Booster System for Voice, 2G, 3G, & 4G LTE boosts the standard dual-band frequencies of 800 and 1900 MHz plus the 700 MHz LTE frequencies and AWS (1700/2100 MHz) which are all widely used in North America. The following carriers are supported:
- AT&T 2G, 3G, 4G HSPA+ & 4G LTE
- Verizon 2G, 3G, 4G LTE & 4G XLTE
- Sprint 2G, 3G & 4G LTE (supports one out of the three networks making up Sprint LTE)
- T-Mobile 2G, 3G, 4G HSPA+ & 4G LTE
- US Cellular 3G & 4G LTE
This system does not support WiMAX or Nextel/iDEN/MIKE networks.
The SureCall Fusion5X 72 dB Signal Booster Kit is configurable and can include different inside antennas depending on your needs. All configurations start with the same SureCall Fusion5X 72 72 dB amplifier and include a 75 ft. LMR400 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable that is used to connect the omnidirectional outside antenna to the amplifier. The remaining components can be customized to fit your needs.
There are two types of inside antennas available:
- Dome Antenna - Best for single floors
- Panel Antenna - Best for multiple floors or long & narrow spaces
The Dome Antenna included in the kit is a SureCall SC-222W omni antenna with a 5 dB gain. It can only be mounted to a ceiling and you must have access to the backside of the ceiling, so it's best for drop ceilings or locations where there is an attic above the ceiling. Dome antennas work best for single floors but can cover multiple floors depending on the floor construction.
The Panel Antenna included in the kit is a SureCall SC-248W directional panel antenna with a 10 dB gain. It can be mounted to a wall, ceiling, or virtually any other surface. The signal comes out of the front of the panel antenna so they must be aimed in the direction where you want the boosted signal.
Number of Inside Antennas
The SureCall Fusion5X comes in multiple kit sizes with 1, 2, or 4 inside antennas. All inside antennas will be the same type as you selected previously.
- 1 Inside Antenna: After the Fusion5X amplifier, this kit includes one 30 ft. coax cable that connects to one inside antenna.
- 2 Inside Antennas: After the Fusion5X amplifier, this kit includes one 30 ft. coax cable that connects to a 2-way splitter, then two 50 ft. coax cables that connect to the two inside antennas.
- 4 Inside Antennas: After the Fusion5X amplifier, this kit includes one 30 ft. coax cable that connects to a 4-way splitter, then four 75 ft. coax cables that connect to the four inside antennas.
For more complicated layouts, contact us for a custom kit.
The SureCall Fusion5X comes with everything that you need for immediate installation, however, there are a few of additional items you may want to consider.
For locations that receive thunderstorms and lightning, a lightning surge protector kit will protect against nearby lightning strikes that cause surges in static electricity that can damage the amplifier. It contains a gas discharge that will automatically cut the connection between the amplifier and the outside antenna when a surge is detected.
The included SureCall Omni antenna can be mounted directly to a vertical surface on a building, but if you want to elevate it more, the SureCall J Pole Antenna Mount will allow you to do that.
Finally, the SureCall Fusion5X kit only comes with an omni outside antenna option. If you would like to purchase a directional antenna to replace the omni, then you would want the SureCall Yagi Directional Outside Antena. That antenna does need to be mounted on an external pole, so you would want the SureCall J Pole Antenna Mount as well.
The installation of the SureCall Fusion5X Signal Booster Kit, while straightforward, can be challenging due to the need to run ultra low loss cable both from the outside into the building and from the amplifier to the location of the inside antenna(s). There may also be the need to drill holes and screw or bolt in components, so as long as you are comfortable with all of these things, you should be fine with installing the Fusion5X. If this seems like a bit much for you, then we recommend you reach out to a general contractor, electrician, cable repair person, or a home theater & audio installer.
When first installing the SureCall Fusion5X, we do recommend that perform a soft install, where cable is loosely run through existing openings, holes are not drilled and components are not permanently mounted. This allows you the freedom to test the system and troubleshoot (if necessary) before permanently finalizing the installation. If you have any questions at any point during the installation, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- We'll walk you through the installation, starting with the external antenna and then moving into the building from the outside. The first step in setting up the SureCall Fusion5X is to determine the side of the building where you're getting the best cell signal. This is as easy as taking out your phone, putting it into field test mode, and then walking around the roof of the building until you've found the side with the best decibel reading on your phone.
- Once you've determined the best side of the building to mount the external antenna, then next you'll need to mount the included SureCall Omni antenna to the top of the building, using the included mounting hardware. Once the antenna is mounted, connect the 75 ft Ultra Low Loss cable, and run that into the building, to the location where you plan to mount the signal amplifier.
- Now that the cable is inside of the building, screw on the included lightning protector (if you purchased one), connect the 2 ft cable, and then connect to the "Outside Antenna" port of the amplifier. The amplifier should be mounted in a location where it has access to AC power and is out of the way.
- For One Inside Antenna:To the "Inside Antenna" port of the amplifier, connect the 50 ft cable and run to the location where you plan to mount the inside antenna, and mount the inside antenna. If the space is large or irregularly shaped, and you have any questions, then please contact us and we can help you determine the best way to install or configure the internal antennas.
For Multiple Inside Antennas:To the "Inside Antenna" port of the amplifier, connect the 30 ft cable and run to the location where you plan to split out to the multiple inside antennas. Connect the included splitter, and then connect the remaining cables to each of the splitter ports, then run to each location where you plan to mount an inside antenna, and mount the inside antenna. If the space is large or irregularly shaped, and you have any questions, then please contact us and we can help you determine the best way to install or configure the internal antennas.
- Now that the system is all connected up, you'll need to plug in the amplifier and power it on. As the amplifier is powering up, look at the flashing lights and confirm that they turn solid green after a minute or so. If they are showing any red, then consult your manual for instructions or contact us for assistance.
* The actual coverage area of a signal booster is dependent on many factors including existing outside signal strength, obstructions between you and the cell tower, the materials used in your home or office, the layout of the area you need to cover with a boosted signal, and other factors. The approximate coverage areas listed above are estimates. Actual coverage area will vary based on these and other factors. If you're not sure if a system will be powerful enough for your needs, contact us to find out.
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 20,000 sq ft|
|Frequency||700MHz, 800MHz, 1900MHz, 1700/2100MHz|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||698 - 716 MHz / 728 - 746 MHz, 776 - 787 MHz / 746 - 757 MHz, 824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1710 - 1755 MHz / 2110 - 2155 MHz, 1850 - 1915 MHz / 1930 - 1995 MHz|
|Power Requirements||Input AC 110 V, 60 Hz / Output DC 12 V|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.