The SureCall Tri-Flex Signal Booster Kit by Cellphone-Mate is a wireless signal booster that can amplify the 2G and 3G networks from most major carriers plus a single 4G LTE frequency. Until now, most signal boosters were either dual-band and only boosted 3G and earlier signals or they were LTE specific and only boosted the LTE signal. This amplifier combines the two and boosts both the dual-band and LTE frequencies.
The SureCall Tri-Flex repeater features a powerful 65 dB gain which gives it a total coverage area of up to 6,000 sq ft (depending on existing outside signal strength) when paired with the included omnidirectional antenna making this the ideal amplifier for large homes and small to medium offices. Because this is a powerful amplifier, you must have a minimum of 20 ft of vertical separation between the inside and outside antennas. Adding up to 75 feet of horizontal separation can help improve the performance of this signal booster by minimizing the potential for oscillation (feedback) between the inside and outside antennas.
This SureCall Tri-Flex Signal Booster Kit has two options that you can select when purchasing. First, you'll have to choose your amplifier. The three choices are:
- Tri-Flex for AT&T & US Cellular 4G LTE - The Tri-Flex-A Amplifier supports most major 2G and 3G carriers plus the AT&T & US Cellular 4G LTE networks.
- Tri-Flex for Verizon 4G LTE - The Tri-Flex-V Amplifier supports most major 2G and 3G carriers plus the Verizon 4G LTE network.
- Tri-Flex for T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Cricket, and Canadian Carriers (AWS) - The Tri-Flex-T Amplifier supports most major 2G and 3G carriers plus T-Mobile's 4G and 4G LTE networks, MetroPCS 3G and 4G, Cricket, and the 4 main Canadian Carrier LTE networks from Bell, MTS, Rogers, and Telus.
- Dome Antenna - Best for covering a single floor. Mounts on the ceiling in the middle of the space.
- Panel Antenna - Best for covering multiple floors, or long narrow spaces. Can be mounted on a wall or a ceiling facing down.
- 1 x SureCall Tri-Flex Amplifier
- 1 x SureCall Full Band Dome Antenna (CM222W) or SureCall Full Band Panel Antenna (CM248W)
- 1 x SureCall Full Band Fiberglass Omnidirectional Antenna (CM288W)
- 1 x 30 ft. SureCall Ultra Low-Loss CM400 Coax Cable
- 1 x 75 ft. SureCall Ultra Low-Loss CM400 Coax Cable
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 6,000 sq ft|
|Frequency||700MHz, 800MHz, 1900MHz, 1700/2100MHz|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||698 - 716 MHz / 728 - 746 MHz, 776 - 787 MHz / 746 - 757 MHz, 824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1910 MHz / 1930 - 1990 MHz, 1710 - 1755 MHz / 2110 - 2155 MHz|
|Gain||65dB / 65dB|
|Product Manual||Tri-Flex User Guide|
|Power Requirements||Input AC110V,60Hz; Output DC 6-12V; <30W|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.