The SureCall Tri-Flex 3G & 4G LTE Marine Signal Booster Kit is designed specifically for large vehicles boats and ships to boost most major carriers 2G and 3G networks plus the 4G LTE frequency that you choose. Until now, most signal boosters were either dual-band and only boosted 3G and earlier signals or they were 4G LTE specific and only boosted the LTE signal which doesn't support voice calls. This amplifier combines the two so you get the lightning fast 4G LTE combined with crystal clear voice calls all in one signal booster.
The SureCall Tri-Flex amplifiers feature a powerful 65 dB signal booster that will give you a strong signal even in very weak signal areas. The adjustable gain controls allow you to decrease the amplification when the outside signal is stronger making this amplifier ideal for vehicles on the go. The outside marine antenna includes a marine mounting bracket. The inside panel antenna can be aimed in any direction to maximize coverage inside the vessel. And two CM240 cables are low loss but easy to work with making installation easy.
Included in the Kit
The SureCall Tri-Flex 3G & 4G LTE Marine Signal Booster Kit includes everything necessary for a typicaly installation.
- Wilson Marine Antenna (301130)
- SureCall CM004-20-FF 20 ft. White Low-Loss CM240 Coax Cable with FME-Female and FME-Male Connectors
- SureCall Tri-Flex amplfier
- SureCall Tri-Flex Amplifier for 3G & AT&T/US Cellular 4G LTE (CM-TRIFLEX-A)
- SureCall Tri-Flex Amplifier for 3G & Verizon 4G LTE (CM-TRIFLEX-V)
- SureCall Tri-Flex Amplifier for T-Mobile & Canadian Carriers (CM-TRIFLEX-T)
- SureCall CM004-20-FN 20 ft. White Low-Loss CM240 Coax Cable with FME-Female and N-Male Connectors
- SureCall Full Band Panel Antenna (CM248W)
- 2 x SureCall CM-CN-04 FME Male to N Male Connector
- Marine Antenna Mount (901119)
- AC Power Adapter
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 6,000 sq ft|
|Frequency||700MHz, 800MHz, 1700MHz, 1900MHz, 2100MHz|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||698 - 716 MHz / 728 - 746 MHz, 776 - 787 MHz / 746 - 757 MHz, 824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1910 MHz / 1930 - 1990 MHz, 1710 - 1755 MHz / 2110 - 2155 MHz|
|Gain||65dB / 65dB|
|Product Manual||Tri-Flex User Guide|
|Power Requirements||Input AC110V,60Hz; Output DC 6-12V; <30W|
- Like being at home Review by OneLife