The weBoost 470201 RV 4G Signal Booster Kit is designed to boost cell signal in your RV or other large vehicle while the vehicle is stopped. It uses an outside panel antenna that you suction cup to the outside of the RV once you've reached your destination, and connect it to a cable that runs inside the vehicle. The cable connects to the signal amplifier, and then another cable runs from the signal amplifier to a table top antenna, which broadcasts the boosted signal to the inside of the RV.
Please note: You cannot use this signal booster while the vehicle is in motion. You must take down the outside panel antenna before driving, otherwise you risk losing it while in transit.
Many variables impact the total coverage area of a signal booster system. The following are estimates only and may not be accurate in any individual situation.
- If you have an existing strong 5-bar outside signal, you may cover the entire RV with boosted signal**
- If you have an existing 3 to 4-bar (-90 dB) outside signal, you may cover part of the RV with boosted signal**
- If you have an existing 1 to 2-bar (-100 dB) outside signal, you may receive coverage a few feet from the inside antenna**
- If you have no existing outside signal, you likely will not get any coverage from the booster
The weBoost 470201 RV 4G supports the 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE networks from virtually all carriers in the United States and Canada. For other locations, please consult the frequencies listed below to see if this product will work for you.
Here is a more detailed breakdown of the carriers, networks and frequencies boosted by this kit:
- AT&T 2G, 3G, 4G HSPA+ & 4G LTE
- Verizon 2G, 3G, 4G LTE & XLTE
- Sprint 2G, 3G & 4G LTE
- T-Mobile 2G, 3G, 4G HSPA+ & 4G LTE
- US Cellular 2G, 3G & 4G LTE
- All other carriers using 700 MHz, 800 MHz, 1900 MHz, and AWS 1700/2100 MHz frequencies
Please Note: This signal booster kit will not work in most European, Asian, and African countries because the frequencies used there are different than those boosted by this equipment.
- weBoost RV 4G 60 dB Amplifier
- Panel Outside Antenna with F-Female Connector and suction cup RV mount
- Desktop Inside Antenna with 5' RG-174 Cable and SMA-Male Connector
- 950630 - 30' White RG6 Low Loss Coax Cable
- 950620 - 15' White RG6 Low Loss Coax Cable
- 971129 - F-Female Barrel Connector for RG6 Cable (allows you to combine two of the RG6 cables together if you need a longer length)
- AC Power Supply
- DC Power Supply
- Instruction Manual
If you would like to upgrade the internal desktop antenna that comes with the weBoost RV 4G to a more powerful panel antenna for greater coverage, then you should purchase the weBoost Panel Inside Antenna and the 20ft RG58 Coax Cable. Simply connect the new cable to the inside antenna port and connect the other end to the new panel antenna, then locate the panel antenna either on the wall or ceiling of the RV for maximum coverage.
The installation of the weBoost 470201 RV 4G kit is very easy and can be completed in just a few minutes. Just follow these steps and you should be boosting signal in no time:
- First, take your phone and place it into field test mode. Then walk around the RV and pause on each side to get a signal reading (the lower the negative decibel number, the stronger the signal). Determine which side of the RV has the strongest signal, and suction cup the outside panel antenna to that side of the RV, facing outwards. You also have the option of suction cupping the panel antenna to the inside of a window in the RV and have it face outwards as well.
- Run the included RG6 cable into the RV and connect it to the outside antenna port on the amplifier.
- Connect the desktop inside antenna cable to the inside antenna port on the amplifier, and then locate the desktop antenna in the location where you need the best signal.
- Power on the amplifier and you should immediately start to receive better signal inside of the RV.
The included manual is very helpful and we recommend reading through it before beginning the installation. If you run into any issues, feel free to contact us for help.
* Will boost all 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE networks with the exception of Clearwire WiMAX. Contact us to verify that your carrier is supported.
** The actual coverage area of a signal booster is dependent on many factors including existing outside signal strength, obstructions between you and the cell tower, the materials used in your home or office, the layout of the area you need to cover with a boosted signal, and other factors. The approximate coverage areas listed above are estimates. Actual coverage area will vary based on these and other factors. If you're not sure if a system will be powerful enough for your needs, contact us to find out.
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 500 sq ft|
|Frequency||700MHz, 800MHz, 1900MHz, 1700/2100MHz|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||698 - 716 MHz / 728 - 746 MHz, 776 - 787 MHz / 746 - 757 MHz, 824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1710 - 1755 MHz / 2110 - 2155 MHz, 1850 - 1915 MHz / 1930 - 1995 MHz|
|Gain||60dB / 60dB|
|Power Requirements||AC / DC 5V, 2.5A, w/2.5x5.5mm Jack|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.