weBoost 473105 Home 3G Signal Booster Kit
Availability: In stock
- Boosts: Talk & text
- Works for: All Phones and All Carriers
- Supports: Multiple devices/users
- Gain: 60 dB
- Expected Inside Coverage
- 1,500 sq ft with 5 bars of outside signal
- 1,000 sq ft with 3-4 bars of outside signal
- 150 sq ft with 1-2 bars of outside signal
At UberSignal, we offer multiple shipping options for your convenience. All orders sent via free shipping (see below) or ground shipping may take between 1 and 3 days to ship from our warehouse.
Orders with expedited shipping that are received before 4pm Eastern, Monday through Friday, generally ship the same day, with all others shipping the following business day. If your order contains any products that are out of stock, pre-order, or back-ordered, it may take additional time to ship.
Risk Free - 100% Money Back Guarantee
At UberSignal, we know that everyone’s situation is different and in some cases, it’s possible that a signal booster may not work quite like you had hoped. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we offer a 30 day return policy during which you can return your order for a refund.
If you would like to return a product from your order, please call us at (800) 590-3564 and we will provide you with all of the information necessary to return the item.
2 Year Equipment Warranty
This product is backed by a 2 year manufacturer's warranty, which will cover any defects in the equipment for up to two years. Just hang on to your order receipt and contact the manufacturer within that timeframe if you have an issue with your signal booster kit.
The weBoost 473105 Home 3G Signal Booster Kit is the newest version of the Wilson 463105 SignalBoost DT. If you're having a problem with poor cell phone reception, dropped calls or dead spots in areas of your home, then the new weBoost 473105 Home 3G may be able to help. It's designed to boost 2G and 3G cell phone signals in small areas without requiring an outside antenna, making it ideal for condos, apartments, and dorm rooms. The kit includes everything you need to quickly and easily install the system and begin using your cell phone without problems. The amplifier will boost voice calls and 3G data, and supports most major carriers in North America, so guests will have the same clear call benefits that you enjoy.
You Should Choose This Kit If
You can't install an antenna outside of your home or office
You are not able to mount an antenna outside of your home or office or you only need to cover a small room in your home or office. This kit is designed for apartments, condos, and offices, where mounting an antenna outside is not possible. With this kit, the "outside" antenna can mount to the inside of a window and cover a small area within a room with a boosted signal.
You only need to cover a small area inside
The weBoost Home 3G is designed to cover a small area inside your home or office. Depending on where you mount the outside antenna and the strength of the existing outside signal, it may be possible to get up to one medium size room of coverage from the weBoost Home 3G. However, most installations will only cover a small area within a room with a boosted signal.
No 4G LTE Support
Many carriers are moving everything quickly to their 4G LTE networks including voice calls. At some point in the near future, we'll start to see 4G-LTE only phones that will no longer be able to take advantage of 2G/3G boosters like this one. To ensure that the signal booster you get will work well for years to come, we generally recommend systems that support 4G LTE in addition to the 2G and 3G networks like the weBoost 470101 Home 4G Signal Booster Kit. However, if you plan to keep your older phone for the foreseeable future and don't need the faster LTE data speeds, a 2G/3G booster like this one should work out just fine for you.
Many variables impact the total coverage area of a signal booster system. The following are estimates only and may not be accurate in any individual situation.
- If you have an existing strong 5-bar outside signal, you may get one medium size room of coverage inside**
- If you have an existing 3 to 4-bar (-90 dB) outside signal, you may get one small room of coverage inside**
- If you have an existing 1 to 2-bar (-100 dB) outside signal, you may get coverage a few feet from the inside antenna**
If you need more coverage than you can get from a single weBoost Home 3G system, take a look at the more powerful weBoost 472205 Connect 3G Directional or weBoost 470105 Connect 3G-X Extreme Signal Booster Kit.
The weBoost 473105 Home 3G Signal Booster Kit supports the 2G & 3G networks from virtually all carriers in the United States and Canada. For other locations, please consult the frequencies listed below to see if this product will work for you. This kit will not boost the 4G LTE networks from any carrier.
Here is a more detailed breakdown of the carriers, networks and frequencies boosted by this kit:
- AT&T 2G, 3G & 4G HSPA+
- Verizon 2G & 3G
- Sprint 2G & 3G
- T-Mobile 2G & 3G
- US Cellular 2G & 3G
- All other carriers using 800 MHz & 1900 MHz
Please Note: This signal booster kit will not work in most European, Asian, and African countries because the frequencies used there are different than those boosted by this equipment.
- weBoost Home 3G 60dB Amplifier
- weBoost 311141-0620 Home 3G Panel Outside Antenna and Mounting Hardware
- weBoost 301211 Desktop Internal Antenna
- 20ft RG6 low-loss coaxial cable
- 30ft RG6 low-loss coaxial cable
- Barrel Connector for RG6 Cables
- 8" Flat Coax Cable (to run external cable through a closed window)
- Instruction manual with Installation directions
The weBoost Home 3G has three different installation options for mounting the window mount panel antenna. The easiest option is to mount the panel antenna using the included suction cups to the inside of an external window. While this is the most convenient option, it also gives you the smallest coverage area from the system and should only be used if the other mounting options are not possible. The next option is to mount it on a wall outside of the home or office, which will give you more coverage, but also requires you to run a cable into the building. The last option is to install the panel antenna on a pole on the roof of the building. This installation option will give you the best coverage, but requires you to install a vertical pole on the roof and aim the panel antenna.
Additionally, before you begin, we recommend a soft installation initially, where you don't permanently mount components, drill holes or finalize cable runs until you're sure that the system is performing to the level that you would like. Once you've tested out antenna and component locations, and are satisfied with the results, then you can go ahead and permanently install everything. Finally, read through the entire set of installation instructions both here and in the included manual before beginning, and feel free to call us with any questions before you proceed.
To install, just follow these steps:
- If you decide to install the "outside" panel antenna in the window, then you'll need to first determine which window has the best initial signal. Use your phone to check each window for the strongest signal, and then locate the external antenna in the window with the strongest signal. Connect the included RG6 cable to the antenna.
If you decide to install the external panel antenna on the exterior wall of the building, then use your cell phone to determine which wall of the building gets the best signal, and mount it in that location. Connect the included RG6 cable and run into the building.
If you decide to install the external panel antenna on the roof of the building, you'll first need to determine the side of the building that gets the strongest signal. Once that's been identified, then you'll need to install a vertical pole on the roof of that side of the building to mount the antenna to, such as the pole mount assembly, which you can purchase from UberSignal or something similar from a local hardware store. Once you have the pole installed, attach the external panel antenna and point away from the building, then connect the included RG6 cable and run into the building. You may be able to enter the building through a vent or soffet, but may need to drill a hole if no other opening is available.
- If you've purchased a lighting surge protector, then connect that now to the RG6 cable, and then connect the 2ft cable to the "Outside Antenna" port of the amplifier, otherwise directly connect the outside cable to the "Outside Antenna" port. To the inside of the amplifier, attach the cable that is connected to the inside tower antenna, and locate the tower antenna on a desk or table facing towards the area that needs boosted signal. Once all of the components are connected, power on the amplifier by plugging it in. As it's powering up, you should see the lights flashing, and then check to see that they turn solid green. If they are blinking or are any other color than green, you'll need to troubleshoot the setup by consulting the manual or contact us for help.
- If you mounted the outside antenna outside on a pole, you'll need to aim it for best results. Start with the antenna high on the roof pointed in one direction. Turn on the system and have an inside helper inside stand near the inside antenna and take a signal reading with their phone in field test mode. Rotate the antenna 45 degrees and then pause for 60 seconds. After the pause, the person inside should take another signal reading, and then you can repeat the process. Each time your partner checks the signal strength, also check to make sure there aren't any warning lights on the amplifier. After you've gone all the way around, mount the antenna facing in the direction with the strongest signal.
The included manual is very helpful and we recommend reading through it before beginning the installation. If you run into any issues, feel free to contact us for help.
Wilson 463105 SignalBoost DT Video
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 1,500 sq ft|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1910 MHz / 1930 - 1990 MHz|
|Gain||55dB / 55dB|
|Product Specifications||Spec Sheet|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.