The weBoost 473120 eqo Signal Booster Kit is the first signal booster from weBoost that is truly plug and play. The booster features two units, the window unit that receives the signal from the cell tower, and the coverage unit, which sits inside of the home or office and broadcasts the boosted signal to the inside space. You simple need to place the window unit in the window, run the included cable to the coverage unit, and then plug in the window unit to an outlet. The system will automatically evaluate the system setup and adjust itself for optimal coverage inside of the home or office. Setup truly only takes a few seconds.
The weBoost eqo features:
- A truly plug and play setup experience. Get up and running with your new booster in just a few seconds.
- The ability to have the window and coverage units within 6 ft of each other. Most boosters typically require multiple times the distance to function properly.
- Boost all networks on all carriers (except for Sprint 4G LTE).
- A new, sleek aesthetic that looks great in your home or office.
- An external antenna port, which allows you the flexibility to add a more powerful external antenna (see the external antenna add-on kit) at any point in the future.
The existing outside signal strength that you receive in the window of your home or office (where you would place the window unit) has a large impact on the amount of coverage area you get from the weBoost eqo. It is important to remember that there are many factors that go into determining the coverage area, so actual results may vary from these estimates.
- If you have an existing strong 5-bar outside signal, you may receive up to 1,200 sq ft of coverage inside.*
- If you have an existing 3 to 4-bar (-90 dB) outside signal, you may receive up to 750 sq ft (2-3 rooms) of coverage inside.*
- If you have an existing 1 to 2-bar (-100 dB) outside signal, you may receive coverage a few feet from the inside antenna.*
- If you have no existing outside signal, then a signal booster likely will not work in your situation unfortunately.
If you require more coverage than you can get from a single weBoost eqo, then you have two options:
- Add an external antenna to the eqo kit, which will allow it to receive a stronger initial signal and increase the separation between the units, resulting in a larger coverage area.
- You can use multiple eqo kits within the same building. Please feel free to contact us for assistance with mapping out the booster locations.
The weBoost 473120 eqo supports the 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE networks from virtually all carriers in the United States and Canada. For other locations, please consult the frequencies outlined below to see if this product will work for you.
Here is a more detailed breakdown of the carriers, networks and frequencies boosted by this kit:
- AT&T 2G, 3G, 4G HSPA+ & 4G LTE
- Verizon 2G, 3G, 4G LTE & XLTE
- Sprint 2G & 3G
- T-Mobile 2G, 3G, 4G HSPA+ & 4G LTE
- US Cellular 2G, 3G & 4G LTE
- All other carriers using 700 MHz, 800 MHz, 1900 MHz, and AWS 1700/2100 MHz frequencies
Please Note: This signal booster kit will not work in most European, Asian, and African countries because the frequencies used there are different than those boosted by this equipment.
- weBoost eqo Window Unit
- weBoost eqo Coverage Unit
- 25 ft RG 174 Cable
- AC Power Supply
- Installation Guide
The weBoost 473120 eqo comes with everything that you need for immediate installation, however, if you would like to add an external antenna to the unit for more coverage inside, then you would want the external antenna add-on kit.
The installation of the weBoost 473120 eqo Signal Booster Kit is incredibly easy and should only take you a few seconds. Please follow these instructions and you should be boosting signal in no time.
- First, locate the window unit (the larger of the two units) in the window of your home or office that receives the best cell signal. The shiny black side of the unit should face the inside of the building.
- Next, connect the included 25 ft of cable to the inside antenna port on the window unit and run it to the location where you plan to place the coverage unit, and connect it to the port on the coverage unit.
- Face the shiny side of the coverage unit towards the area where you need better signal. The shiny side of the coverage unit should point away from the window unit, to prevent interference and maximize the total coverage area.
- Connect the AC adapter to the window unit and then plug into a standard wall outlet.
- The weBoost 473120 eqo will automatically adjust to the current setup and create the best possible coverage area inside of the building for you.
* The actual coverage area of a signal booster is dependent on many factors including existing outside signal strength, obstructions between you and the cell tower, the materials used in your home or office, the layout of the area you need to cover with a boosted signal, and other factors. The approximate coverage areas listed above are estimates. Actual coverage area will vary based on these and other factors. If you're not sure if a system will be powerful enough for your needs, contact us to find out.
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 1,500 sq ft|
|Frequency||700MHz, 800MHz, 1900MHz, 1700/2100MHz|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||698 - 716 MHz / 728 - 746 MHz, 776 - 787 MHz / 746 - 757 MHz, 824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1910 MHz / 1930 - 1990 MHz, 1710 - 1755 MHz / 2110 - 2155 MHz|
|Gain||65dB / 70dB|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.