The Wilson 463127 Pro 70 Plus is the newest cell phone signal booster system from the Wilson Electronics line of professional signal boosting equipment, with the capability to boost signal up to 50,000 sq ft inside of a building when you have a strong existing outside cell signal. A weaker outside signal will result in less coverage inside.
Wilson Electronics' Professional line of signal boosters are available to all consumers and professional installers, but they are not available for sale online. If you would like to purchase this signal booster kit or have a custom kit designed with it, please give us a call at (800) 590-3564.
The Pro 70 Plus features:
- The most intelligent automatic gain control (AGC) of any booster on the market. The uplink and downlink power of each frequency band is changed independently to accommodate for any type of situation and provide the highest possible performance and coverage.
- The ability to boost an outside signal that is 10 db stronger than any other booster on the market before overloading, which can result in an inside coverage area that is up to 6x the size of any other booster.
- A built in signal meter for aiming the directional antenna and troubleshooting the booster installation.
- A digital display that allows the installer to view the current state of the automatic gain control and the signal meter readings.
In addition to these brand new features, the Wilson 463127 Pro 70 Plus boosts the 2G, 3G and 4G LTE frequencies from the major carriers in North America and is the most powerful booster that is allowed by the FCC. The kit comes with the highest quality components and cables for maximum coverage and performance, and also includes a lightning protector.
The existing outside signal strength that you receive from the roof of your home or office (where you would mount the outside antenna) has a large impact on the amount of coverage area you get from a signal booster. It is important to remember that there are many factors that go into determining the coverage area, so actual results may vary from these estimates.
- If you have an existing strong 5-bar outside signal, you may receive up to 20,000 sq ft of boosted signal inside the building (requires multiple internal antennas).*
- If you have an existing 3 to 4-bar (-80 dB) outside signal, you may receive up to 7,500 sq ft of boosted signal inside the building.*
- If you have an existing 1 to 2-bar (-95 dB) outside signal, you may receive up to 2,000 sq ft of boosted signal inside the building*.
- If you have no existing outside signal, then a signal booster likely will not work in your situation unfortunately.
If you require more coverage than you can get from a single Wilson Pro 70 Plus system, it is possible to use multiple kits within the same building. If you would like help designing a system for your larger building , please fill out our Custom Kit Request Form and we can help you design a custom solution.
The Wilson 463127 Pro 70 Plus supports the 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE networks from virtually all carriers in the United States and Canada. For other locations, please consult the frequencies outlined below to see if this product will work for you.
Here is a more detailed breakdown of the carriers, networks and frequencies boosted by this kit:
- AT&T 2G, 3G, 4G HSPA+ & 4G LTE
- Verizon 2G, 3G, 4G LTE & XLTE
- Sprint 2G, 3G & 4G LTE
- T-Mobile 2G, 3G, 4G HSPA+ & 4G LTE
- US Cellular 2G, 3G & 4G LTE
- All other carriers using 700 MHz, 800 MHz, 1900 MHz, and AWS 1700/2100 MHz frequencies
Please Note: This signal booster kit will not work in most European, Asian, and African countries because the frequencies used there are different than those boosted by this equipment.
- Wilson Pro 70 Plus Amplifier
- Wilson Yagi Directional Outside Antenna (314411)
- Wilson Panel Inside Antenna (311135)
- 75' Black Ultra Low Loss Cable (952375)
- 60' Black Ultra Low Loss Cable (952360)
- Wilson Lightning Surge Protector with 2' Black Ultra Low Loss Cable (952302)
- AC Power Supply
- Installation Guide
The Wilson 463127 Pro 70 Plus comes with everything that you need for immediate installation, however, there are a few of additional items you may want to consider.
The included directional outside antenna is designed to be mounted to a pole that is 2 inches in diameter or less. If you do not have an existing tv antenna or other pole you plan to use, a Pole Mount Kit is a convenient and low cost option. It simply attaches to a flat vertical surface and provides a foot of vertical pole to attach the antenna and rotate into place.
In some instances, you may need to add a second inside antenna to your installation, to account for irregular building shapes or internal walls that are obstructing the flow of signal. In that case, you can purchase the Add-On Inside Panel antenna Kit, which includes everything you need to add a second inside panel antenna to your installation.
The installation of the Wilson 463127 Pro 70 Plus Signal Booster Kit, while straightforward, can be challenging due to the need to run ultra low loss cable both from the outside into the building and from the amplifier to the location of the inside antenna(s). There may also be the need to drill holes and screw or bolt in components, so as long as you are comfortable with all of these things, you should be fine with installing the Wilson Pro 70 Plus. If this seems like a bit much for you, then we recommend you reach out to a general contractor, electrician, cable repair person, or a home theater & audio installer.
When first installing the Wilson 463127 Pro 70 Plus, we do recommend that perform a soft install, where cable is loosely run through existing openings, holes are not drilled and components are not permanently mounted. This allows you the freedom to test the system and troubleshoot (if necessary) before permanently finalizing the installation. If you have any questions at any point during the installation, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- We'll walk you through the installation, starting with the external antenna and then moving into the building from the outside. The first step in setting up the Wilson 463127 Pro 70 Plus is to determine the side of the building where you're getting the best cell signal. This is as easy as taking out your phone, putting it into field test mode, and then walking around the roof of the building until you've found the side with the best decibel reading on your phone.
- Once you've determined the best side of the building to mount the external antenna, then next you'll need to either mount a vertical pole in that location, or use an existing pole to mount the yagi directional antenna on. Once the antenna is mounted, connect the 75 ft Ultra Low Loss cable, and run that into the building, to the location where you plan to mount the signal amplifier.
- Now that the cable is inside of the building, screw on the included lightning protector, connect the 2 ft cable, and then connect to the "Outside Antenna" port of the amplifier. The amplifier should be mounted in a location where it has access to AC power and is out of the way.
- To the "Inside Antenna" port of the amplifier, connect the 60 ft cable and run to the location where you plan to mount the inside panel antenna. Connect the panel antenna and mount on the ceiling in the center of the space that needs boosted signal. If the space is large or irregularly shaped, and may need multiple antennas, then please contact us and we can help you determine the correct additional components that you'll need.
- Now that the system is all connected up, you'll need to plug in the amplifier and power it on. As the amplifier is powering up, look at the flashing lights and confirm that they turn solid green after a minute or so. If they are showing either yellow or red, then consult your manual for instructions or contact us for assistance.
- The last thing you'll need to do to finalize your installation is going to be to aim your directional antenna. We have a complete guide to this process, so we recommend you read how to aim a yagi directional antenna.
* The actual coverage area of a signal booster is dependent on many factors including existing outside signal strength, obstructions between you and the cell tower, the materials used in your home or office, the layout of the area you need to cover with a boosted signal, and other factors. The approximate coverage areas listed above are estimates. Actual coverage area will vary based on these and other factors. If you're not sure if a system will be powerful enough for your needs, contact us to find out.
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 50,000 sq ft|
|Frequency||700MHz, 800MHz, 1900MHz, 1700/2100MHz|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||698 - 716 MHz / 728 - 746 MHz, 776 - 787 MHz / 746 - 757 MHz, 824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1710 - 1755 MHz / 2110 - 2155 MHz, 1850 - 1915 MHz / 1930 - 1995 MHz|
|Gain||70dB / 70dB|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.