The AG PRO 70 Yagi Kit by Wilson Electronics is specially designed for situations where you need to cover a large area, but the cell phone signal outside of the building is very low. This kit includes a high quality directional yagi antenna, which allows you to target a single cell tower and boost the signal to the rest of the establishment. The equipment is dual band, so it supports most North American Cell providers, except for Nextel, but will only boost the signal of the provider whose tower you choose to target. This kit includes everything you need to get started.
- Wilson 801265 AG PRO 65/70dB Amplifier
- Wilson 304475 Multi-Band High Gain Yagi Antenna (75 ohm)
- Internal 301155 panel antenna
- 20ft, 30ft, and 50ft RG6 coaxial cables and barrel connector
- Instruction manual with installation directions
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 10,000 sq ft|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1910 MHz / 1930 - 1990 MHz|
|Gain (Up/Down)||65dB / 70dB|
|Product Specifications||Signal Booster Spec Sheet (PDF)|
|Power Requirements||110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 8 W|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- Full coverage Review by George G.
If you have to run a lot of cable through the house, I would recommend contracting a local electrician or general contractor. The guy I hired did the whole installation in less than an hour, and you wouldn't even know that any cable had been run. Definitely the way to go. (Posted on 4/12/13)
- Highly Recommend Review by Charles H.