Wilson AG SOHO 60 dB Dual-Band Signal Booster Kit for Home or Office (841245)
Availability: Out of stock
- Greatly reduces dropped calls, extends signal range, and increases data rates
- No physical connection to your cell phone or data card required
- Allows multiple phones and cellular data cards to be used simultaneously
- Oscillation (or interference) detection and automatic shutdown with auto reset
- Overload protection circuit – protects cell towers from being overloaded
- Amplifies signals both to and from the cell tower
- Works on all generations of CDMA, TDMA, GSM, and 3G
- Extends battery life – Booster enables phone to work at reduced power
- FCC and IC type accepted
For users needing improved cellular performance in a Small Office or Home Office environment, Wilson’s AG SOHO 60 Cell Phone Signal Booster is a great solution. The AG SOHO 60 supports multiple cell phones and data cards simultaneously, and works with all major North American cell phone carriers, which include both Cellular (824-894 MHz) and PCS (1850-1990 MHz) carrier frequency bands. It can be paired with a wide variety of Wilson indoor and outdoor antennas for a truly customized system. Depending on outside signal strength, the AG SOHO 60 can improve cellular strength in a single room or an entire home.
- Wilson 50 Ohm Omnidirectional Outside Building Antenna (301202)
- Wilson AG SOHO 60 Adjustable Gain Dual-Band Amplifier (801245)
- Wilson 50 Ohm Dual Band Wall Mount Interior Panel Antenna (301135)
- Wilson 20' N-Male to FME-Female RG58U Low Loss Foam Coax Cable (951104)
- Wilson 30' Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable (952330)
- N Female to FME Male Barrel Connector (971108)
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 3,500 sq ft|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1910 MHz / 1930 - 1990 MHz|
|Gain||60dB / 60dB|
|Product Manual||Wilson AG SOHO 60 dB Dual Band Amplifier Installation Guide|
|Power Requirements||6 V DC / 3 A max|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.
Regular Price: $599.95
Special Price $469.95
Regular Price: $599.95
Special Price $499.95