The Wilson 801212 In Vehicle Amplifier Kit, the most powerful mobile kit offered by Wilson Electronics, is the best way to boost cell phone reception in your car, truck, RV, or boat. If you routinely have a problem with dropped calls, dead zones, and interference, amongst others, then the Wilson 801212 In Vehicle Amplifier Kit can help solve your problem. It uses a magnetic mounted external antenna to pick up the cell phone signal outside of the vehicle, and then amplifies it inside of the vehicle so the occupants receive great & uninterrupted signal.
The Wilson 801212 In Vehicle Amplifier Kit comes with everything you need to quickly & easily install in minutes. It's dual band, so it works with most North American cell phone carriers*, and can support multiple cell phone and data card users at the same time. You'll have faster connections, less dropped calls and better reception immediately!
* Except Nextel and iDEN. 4G phones will be able to use this system at 3G speeds.
- Wilson 801201 dual band wireless amplifier
- Wilson 301103 dual band magnetic mount antenna
- 10' RG174 coaxial cable (exterior antenna to amplifier)
- Wilson 301127 interior low profile antenna (for wireless operation)
- Vehicle DC Power Adapter (859913)
- Instruction Manual with Installation Directions
Wilson In Vehicle Amplifier Kit (801212) Installation Video
|Max Coverage Area||6 Foot Radius|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1910 MHz / 1930 - 1990 MHz|
|Gain (Up/Down)||40dB / 45dB|
|Product Manual||Signal Booster Installation Guide (PDF)|
|Power Requirements||6V, 3 A max|
- Worth it Review by Danny
- If you use your phone for business, get one of these Review by Dave W.
I’m giving it 4 out of 5 stars because the phone does need to be within about 12 to 18 inches of the inside antenna for it to really be effective. Since I always use my bluetooth headset anyway, I mounted the antenna on the side of the center console where I keep my phone and MiFi and it hasn’t been a problem. It would always be nice to have more power though. It’s a great system and many of the other sales reps in my company are buying these after hearing about my experience! (Posted on 5/25/12)