The Sleek cell phone signal booster by Wilson is a great system for boosting your phone's cell reception while at the same time holding it and charging the battery. Say goodbye to the days of dropped calls, slow data transfers and dead zones, and say hello to your phone's new best friend. This kit comes with everything you need to quickly and easily install the Sleek into your vehicle, and immediately improve your call signal and quality.
The Wilson Sleek is designed to cradle your cell phone and supports the ability to charge it at the same time. The signal amplifier and internal vehicle antenna are built into the cradle design, so you minimize the hardware you need to install. The cradle is also designed to be adjustable and accommodate most types of phones. Order your kit today and receive everything you need to install the Wilson Sleek and get started with better cell phone reception.
If you have Verizon or AT&T, you may be interested the Wilson Sleek designed specifically for their 4G networks. Even if you don't currently have a 4G enabled phone or hotspot, purchasing a Sleek that is compatible with 4G and previous technologies ensure that you won't need a new Sleek when it comes time to upgrade your phone. To learn more, check out the Wilson Sleek 4G-A for AT&T 4G LTE or the Wilson Sleek 4G-V for Verizon 4G LTE.
- Wilson Sleek Cradle & Amplifier
- External antenna with magnetic mount (301126)
- Cigarette lighter power adapter and cable (859963)
- Cable for connecting Sleek to external antenna
- Vehicle dash adhesive mounting bracket
- Instruction Manual with Installation Directions
Wilson Sleek (815226) Installation Video
|Max Coverage Area||Cradle|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1910 MHz / 1930 - 1990 MHz|
|Gain||26dB / 26dB|
|Product Manual||Product Manual (PDF)|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $159.95
Special Price: $129.95
Regular Price: $429.95
Special Price: $309.95
- Very good Review by Blue Skies
- Works, has to stay in the cradle though Review by Stefanie S.
- Easy to use Review by Derek T.
- Works in my house and my car Review by Molly B.
- Inexpensive with AMAZING results Review by Tommy S.