The zBoost ZB545 is one of the most popular entry level cell phone signal boosters on the market today that will boost the dual band frequencies used for voice calls and 3G data by most major carriers in North America. It is designed for boosting the signal in apartments, mobile homes, one-story houses and offices up to 2,500 sq ft with a strong signal outside. The ZB545 will allow you to use your phone inside like normal, without requiring it to be connected to the booster or sitting in a cradle while in use.
Many variables impact the total coverage area of a signal booster system. The following are estimates only and may not be accurate in any individual situation.
- If you have an existing strong 5-bar outside signal, you may get up to 2,500 sq ft of coverage inside*
- If you have an existing 3 to 4-bar (-90 dB) outside signal, you may get up to 1,500 sq ft of coverage inside*
- If you have an existing 1 to 2-bar (-100 dB) outside signal, you may get up to 250 sq ft of coverage inside*
The ZB545 performs best when covering a single floor and may not work well in multi-story homes and offices.
All carriers that use the standard dual band frequencies (800 MHz and 1900 MHz) for voice and 3G data, including:
- AT&T 2G/3G/4G HSPA+ (shows as 4G on your phone)
- Verizon 2G/3G
- Sprint 2G/3G
- US Cellular 2G/3G
- Alltel 2G/3G
- T-Mobile 2G/3G
- Major Canadian Carriers 2G/3G
- All other carriers using 800 MHz and 1900 MHz
- Will not boost 4G LTE for any carrier
- zBoost ZB545 dual band amplifier base unit
- External Omni-directional Antenna and mounting bracket
- Internal base unit antenna
- 50' RG-6 coaxial cable
- AC Power Adapter (110V - 240V AC)
The zBoost SOHO ZB545 includes everything needed for a typical installation. To start, decide where you plan to mount the outside antenna while keeping in mind that you need at least 15 feet of vertical separation between the outside antenna and the inside base unit. You can mount the external antenna either outside on a wall or high up on the roof, in the location where you receive the best outside signal. The included outside antenna bracket can be mounted to a pole, like a TV antenna mast, or it can be screwed into a wall.
Once you've found the location with the best signal available, mount the outside antenna using the included antenna bracket. Avoid any permanent mounting at this point, in case you need to relocate the antenna later. Next, attach the included cable to the end of the antenna and run it into your home or office, either through an open vent or by drilling a hole into the house.
Next, you'll need to determine where to locate the inside base unit, which includes the amplifier and inside antenna. Ideally, you want it located in the center of the area where you want the boosted signal. You also want to keep it away from large metal objects or wiring that could interfere with the signal. Run the coax cable from the outside antenna to this location and then attach it to the amplifier. Attach the inside antenna to the amplifier unit and then plug in the AC power supply. After a few seconds, you should see a green light indicating that the amplifier is working properly. If you see a red light, or if it's alternating green and red, check the included manual for troubleshooting steps. It's likely that your inside and outside antennas are too close together which results in feedback causing the amplifier to shut down.
- Increases cell phone signal coverage up to 2500 sq ft
- Supports multiple phones calls and hotspots at the same time
- Compatible with all major North America carriers (except Nextel)
- Improves call clarity and data rates
- Reduces or eliminates dropped calls, static, and other noise
- Easy to setup with everything included in the box and multiple antenna mounting options
- Use your phone like you always do. No cradles or other direct connections
- Bi-directional amplifier boosts signal to and from your carrier
- Extends phone battery life
- FCC and IC Type Accepted
* The actual coverage area of a signal booster is dependent on many factors including existing outside signal strength, obstructions between you and the cell tower, the materials used in your home or office, the layout of the area you need to cover with a boosted signal, and other factors. The approximate coverage areas listed above are estimates. Actual coverage area will vary based on these and other factors. If you're not sure if a system will be powerful enough for your needs, contact us to find out.
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 2,500 sq ft|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1910 MHz / 1930 - 1990 MHz|
|Gain||60dB / 60dB|
|Product Manual||User Guide
|Product Specifications||Spec Sheet|
|Power Requirements||100-240VAC 50-60 Hz ; 5.0VDC|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $449.95
Special Price $398.99
Regular Price: $449.95
Special Price $398.99