zBoost TRIO ZB575-V Tri-Band Signal Booster for Verizon
Availability: Out of stock
The new zBoost TRIO SOHO for Verizon Kit is available now!
- Eliminate dropped calls
- Improve 3G, 4G, and 4G LTE data rates for faster internet browsing
- Extend cell phone battery life
- Supports most North American cell providers
- Specially designed for apartments, homes, and small offices (up to 2,500 sq ft)
- Kit includes everything you need for easy installation
- 30 day money back guarantee
The new zBoost TRIO SOHO for Verizon Kit is now available!
Designed for apartments, dorms, small homes and small businesses, the zBoost TRIO ZB575V cell phone signal booster improves coverage and boosts signal up to 2,500 square feet for multiple users and all mobile devices using the 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE networks on Verizon. The package includes everything you need to start boosting cell signal.
- zBoost TRIO ZB575V tri-band amplifier base unit
- External Omni-directional Antenna and mounting bracket
- Internal base unit antenna
- 50' RG-6 coaxial cable
- AC Power Adapter (110V - 240V AC)
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 2,500 sq ft|
|Frequency||700MHz, 800MHz, 1900MHz|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||776 - 787 MHz / 746 - 757 MHz, 824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1910 MHz / 1930 - 1990 MHz|
|Gain||60dB / 60dB|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.