E-Commerce Sales & Operations Associate
We're a Sewickley based eCommerce business that designs, sells and installs solutions to amplify cell signals throughout homes, businesses, and vehicles. These systems are typically referred to as cell phone signal boosters/repeaters or passive distributed antenna systems (Passive DAS).
We work with customers ranging in size from individuals to large corporations with multiple facilities. Most of our consumer sales are done over the phone, email, or through our multiple online stores, while the more custom work is done by a dedicated team who designs and installs custom solutions.
The size of our industry is estimated to double in the next 5-7 years, especially with the release of 5G, and we're looking to grow with it.
We've been in business for 7 years and are one of the leading brands in the space.
Who We're Looking For
We’re looking to hire a full-time team member to assist with inbound sales calls, customer support requests, and operational tasks, like submitting orders, managing returns and handling warehouse issues.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- English as a primary language.
- Comfortable with technology (should be proficient at Word, Excel, Gmail, and able to learn new technologies/services quickly.)
- Must know how to type.
- Reliable, punctual and dependable.
Candidates with experience in the following areas is a bonus:
- Experience with antennas, amplifiers, cables, etc.,
- Curiosity in building things or understanding how things work
- Sales or customer support experience
- Experience with Magento, HelpScout, Freshbooks, Stripe, or a CRM solution.
We’ll train you on all industry-specific subject matter, as well as how to use all of our tools and services, so as long as you can pick up things quickly and are comfortable with technology, you shouldn’t have a problem.
As with every small business, you’ll be wearing a number of hats in this position, some of which will include:
- Answering customer sales/support emails and calls
- Reviewing and submitting orders
- Generating RMAs and managing returns
- Handling shipping emails
- Dealing with warehouse errors or shipping problems
- Processing POs and sending invoices
- Creating quotes
This is a full-time position and we’re looking to hire someone as soon as we can find a great candidate.
Since this position handles sales and support calls, the start time will be 9am Eastern, Monday through Friday, and you’ll be working from our office in Sewickley, PA.
The salary for this job will be a competitive rate based on experience. The position includes retirement matching, vacation, sick leave, paid holidays and opportunity for advancement.
How to Apply
If you’ve made it this far through the posting and you feel like you would be a good fit, then we’d love for you to apply for the job. To show us that you have an eye for detail, please follow these instructions to apply:
Please send an email to email@example.com and make the subject of the email: “I’m Detail Oriented and Would like to Apply for the Sales/Ops Position”
- Your name
- Why you feel like you would be a good fit for this position
- Any past experience or interests/hobbies that you think would help you succeed in this role
- What is most important to you in a job
- Your salary requirements
Additionally, please take a minute to determine and include:
- Which booster kit would be best for a small home with 4 bars of outside signal? (you can find the answer on this website)
Thanks and we’re looking forward to seeing if you’re a great fit for our team!