SureCall CM700A 70 dB Amplifier for AT&T & US Cellular 4G LTE [Discontinued]
Availability: Out of stock
- Single Band 700 MHz – (4G AT&T & US Cellular LTE Band)
- 70 dB Avg. Gain, 75 dB Max Gain
- Improve data rate speed up to 20,000 sq. ft.
- Independently adjustable uplink and downlinks
- Supports multiple users
- Sophisticated power control ensures output power is 3 watts maximum (max allowed by FCC)
This product is for the Amplifier Only. Two antennas and two coax cables are required for installation (sold separately).
The SureCall CM700A 70dB is a powerful 70 dB amplifier capable of boosting the signals used by AT&T and US Cellular's 4G LTE networks over an area of up to 20,000 sq ft. The amplifier features an adjustable gain control making making it suitable for installation in houses, offices, and small warehouses. This amplifier will only boost the frequency used by AT&T and US Cellular's 4G LTE networks and will not boost 3G or AT&T's 4G HSPA+ network. LTE networks are not currently used for voice calls, only data.
In the Box:
- 4G booster
- AC power supply
- User manual
- Velcro and screw mounting kit
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 20,000 sq ft|
|Gain||70dB / 70dB|
|Power Requirements||Input AC110V,60Hz; Output DC 5-15V; <10W|
|Product Manual||CM700A User Guide|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||698 - 716 MHz / 728 - 746 MHz|
|Max Output Power||3 Watts EIRP|
|Linear Output Power (Up/Down)||No|
|Dimensions||6" x 4" x 2"|