SureCall EZ Call Signal Booster Kit [Discontinued]
Availability: Out of stock
At UberSignal, we offer multiple shipping options for your convenience. All orders sent via free shipping (see below) or ground shipping may take between 1 and 3 days to ship from our warehouse.
Orders with expedited shipping that are received before 4pm Eastern, Monday through Friday, generally ship the same day, with all others shipping the following business day. If your order contains any products that are out of stock, pre-order, or back-ordered, it may take additional time to ship.
Risk Free - 100% Money Back Guarantee
At UberSignal, we know that everyone’s situation is different and in some cases, it’s possible that a signal booster may not work quite like you had hoped. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we offer a 60 day return policy during which you can return your order for a refund.
If you would like to return a product from your order, please call us at (800) 590-3564 and we will provide you with all of the information necessary to return the item.
3 Year Equipment Warranty
This product is backed by a 3 year manufacturer's warranty, which will cover any defects in the equipment for up to three years. Just hang on to your order receipt and contact the manufacturer within that timeframe if you have an issue with your signal booster kit.
The SureCall EZ Call is designed to be one of the easiest and economical voice and 3G cellular signal boosters on the market. Simply place the window unit of the booster in the window of your home or office that gets the best signal, and then run the included cable to the inside coverage unit, where you'll place in the area where you need better voice calls and 3G data. Plug in the window unit and the booster will start working immediately.
Please Note: For maximum performance, you should have 30+ ft of separation between the window unit and the inside antenna.
The SureCall EZ Call features:
- No outside antenna required. The window unit acts as an antenna and booster in one.
- Easy setup and installation. Get up and running with your new booster in just a few minutes.
- Boost the 2G and 3G networks on all carriers, for better voice calls and 3G data speeds.
- An attractive design that looks great in your home or office.
The existing signal strength in the window of your home or office where you plan to place the window unit directly impacts how much coverage you get from the SureCall EZ Call. In addition, there are many factors that go into determining total coverage area, so actual results may vary from these estimates.
- If you have an existing strong 5-bar outside signal, you may receive up to 1,200 sq ft of coverage inside.*
- If you have an existing 3 to 4-bar (-90 dB) outside signal, you may receive up to 750 sq ft (2-3 rooms) of coverage inside.*
- If you have an existing 1 to 2-bar (-100 dB) outside signal, you may receive coverage a few feet from the inside antenna.*
- If you have no existing outside signal, then a signal booster likely will not work in your situation unfortunately.
If you need more coverage than what one SureCall EZ Call can provide, it is possible to use multiple kits within the same building. Please contact us for assistance with mapping out the ideal booster locations.
The SureCall EZ Call supports the 2G and 3G networks from virtually all carriers in North America. For other locations, please consult the frequencies outlined below to see if this product will work for you.
Here is a more detailed breakdown of the carriers, networks and frequencies boosted by this kit:
- AT&T 2G, 3G and 4G HSPA+
- Verizon 2G and 3G
- Sprint 2G and 3G
- T-Mobile 2G and 3G
- US Cellular 2G and 3G
- All other carriers using 800 MHz and 1900 MHz frequencies
Please Note: This signal booster kit will not work in most European, Asian, and African countries because the frequencies used there are different than those boosted by this equipment.
- SureCall EZ Call Window Unit
- SureCall Desktop Antenna
- 50 ft RG-6 Cable
- AC Power Supply
- Installation Guide
The installation of the SureCall EZ Call is very easy and should only take you a few minutes. Follow these simple instructions and you should be boosting signal in no time:
- First, decide if you're going to use the double sided tape to stick the window unit directly to the window or if you're going to use the included stand (in which case, you'll need to attach the stand to the window unit). Once you've decided, then locate the window unit in the window where you get the best initial cell signal.
- Next, connect the included 50 ft RG-6 cable to the cable connector that is connected to the window unit, and then run to the location where you plan to locate the inside desktop antenna.
- Connect the desktop antenna and locate it on a desk or table for best coverage.
- Connect the AC adapter to the other connector coming off the window unit, and plug into a standard wall outlet.
- The SureCall EZ Call will automatically adjust to the current setup and create the best possible coverage area inside of the home or office for you.
Please note: For maximum coverage, you should have 30+ feet of separation between the window unit and desktop antenna.
* The actual coverage area of a signal booster is dependent on many factors including existing outside signal strength, obstructions between you and the cell tower, the materials used in your home or office, the layout of the area you need to cover with a boosted signal, and other factors. The approximate coverage areas listed above are estimates. Actual coverage area will vary based on these and other factors. If you're not sure if a system will be powerful enough for your needs, contact us to find out.
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 1,500 sq ft|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1910 MHz / 1930 - 1990 MHz|
|Gain||65dB / 70dB|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.