SureCall FlexPro Dual Band Yagi/Dome Signal Booster for Voice & 3G [Discontinued]
Availability: Out of stock
- Covers up to 6,000 sq ft depending on existing outside signal strength
- Supports multiple carriers and phones/data-cards simultaneously
- Boosts the Voice and 3G networks from all major carriers
- Automatic Shutdown to prevent interference to cell towers
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The SureCall FlexPro has been discontinued. Please see the Fusion4Home for the replacement.
The SureCall FlexPro Dual-Band Yagi/Dome Signal Booster for Voice & 3G (SC-DualH/O-72-YD-KIT) is a powerful dual-band signal booster kit designed for homes and small offices. The FlexPro can boost a signal over an area of up to 6,000 sq ft inside if you have a strong outside signal. For maximum performance, the FlexPro Kit requires at least 50 ft of horizontal or vertical separation between the inside and outside antennas.
The SureCall FlexPro Signal Booster Kit features a directional (yagi) outside antenna which is more powerful than an omnidirectional antenna is best for when your existing outside signal is 3 bars or less. Directional antennas must be aimed for best performance which is fairly simple to do through trial and error. Because directional antennas must be aimed, they only be able to cover one carrier depending on the location of the towers. This kit also features a dome inside antenna, which is best for covering a single floor. For multiple floors or long and narrow spaces, our FlexPro Yagi/Panel kit may work better. If you have a strong existing outside signal (4 bars or more) and you need to cover multiple carriers, you may want to consider one of our FlexPro Omni kits which can cover multiple carriers simultaneously and has the same coverage inside when you have a strong existing outside signal.
Coverage from a signal booster system is affected by many things including the existing outside signal strength, distance between the inside and outside antennas, the construction of the building, and other factors. The following are estimates based on the existing outside signal strength and may not be accurate for every situation.
- If you have an existing strong 5-bar outside signal, you may get up to 6,000 sq ft of coverage inside
- If you have an existing 3 to 4-bar (-90 dB) outside signal, you may get up to 5,000 sq ft of coverage inside
- If you have an existing 1 to 2-bar (-100 dB) outside signal, you may get up to 2,000 sq ft of coverage inside
- If you have no existing outside signal, this kit will offer no improvement. You must have some existing signal outside for this kit to be beneficial.
The SureCall FlexPro Signal Booster Kit boosts the standard dual-band frequencies of 800 and 1900 MHz, which are widely used in North America. The following carriers are supported:
- AT&T 2G/3G/4G HSPA+ (shows as 4G on your phone)
- Verizon 2G/3G
- Sprint 2G/3G
- US Cellular 2G/3G
- Alltel 2G/3G
- T-Mobile 2G/3G
- Major Canadian Carriers 2G/3G
- All other carriers using 800 MHz and 1900 MHz
- Will not boost 4G LTE for any carrier
This system does not support LTE, WiMAX, Nextel/iDEN/MIKE, or AWS networks.
Included in the Kit
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 6,000 sq ft|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1910 MHz / 1930 - 1990 MHz|
|Gain||65dB / 65dB|
|Product Manual||FlexPro User Guide|
|Power Requirements||Input AC110V, 60Hz; Output: Output: DC 5V to 15V|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.