SureCall Fusion5X 1.0 Signal Booster Kit with 1 Antenna [Discontinued]
Availability: Out of stock
At UberSignal, we offer multiple shipping options for your convenience. All orders sent via free shipping (see below) or ground shipping may take between 1 and 3 days to ship from our warehouse.
Orders with expedited shipping that are received before 4pm Eastern, Monday through Friday, generally ship the same day, with all others shipping the following business day. If your order contains any products that are out of stock, pre-order, or back-ordered, it may take additional time to ship.
Risk Free - 100% Money Back Guarantee
At UberSignal, we know that everyone’s situation is different and in some cases, it’s possible that a signal booster may not work quite like you had hoped. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we offer a 60 day return policy during which you can return your order for a refund.
If you would like to return a product from your order, please call us at (800) 590-3564 and we will provide you with all of the information necessary to return the item.
3 Year Equipment Warranty
This product is backed by a 3 year manufacturer's warranty, which will cover any defects in the equipment for up to three years. Just hang on to your order receipt and contact the manufacturer within that timeframe if you have an issue with your signal booster kit.
The SureCall Fusion5X Kit with 1 inside antenna is an ideal signal booster for situations where you have a strong signal outside and need to ensure that your booster is not overloaded with too much signal, while still covering a small to medium area inside of the building. You have the choice of a panel or dome inside antennas, so you can customize the kit to fit the inside ceiling type.
Why the SureCall Fusion5X?
- Able to handle a very strong outside signal (+12 dBm) and turn that into a significant amount of coverage inside.
- Strongest gain (boosting power) allowed by the FCC, for the most coverage inside with a strong outside signal.
- Multiple inside antennas provide greater coverage than a single antenna kit.
- Works wirelessly. No physical connection to your phone required.
- Supports multiple phones and all carriers at the same time.
- Everything you need is included in the kit.
- Fewer dropped calls
- Faster Internet data speeds
- Better voice quality
- Texts that send quickly
- Longer battery life
Your purchase is covered by our 30-day money back guarantee, so you can try it risk free, and our friendly, US-based technical support team is standing by to assist with anything you need. Your equipment is also covered by a 3-year manufacturer warranty, for extra peace of mind.
The SureCall Fusion5X Kit with 1 Inside Antenna is an ideal solution for small to medium size buildings with a strong outside signal. The increased downlink capacity means the amplifier can handle a very strong outside signal that would overload most other amplifiers. The different inside antenna options allow the system to customized to your specific situation, so you can maximize the effectiveness and minimize the installation issues.
How it Works
The SureCall Fusion5X signal booster with 1 inside antenna uses an omnidirectional outside antenna (sends and receives in all directions), and either a panel or a dome inside antenna, so while the operation of the booster system is the same, there will be slight differences in the installation based on the inside antenna type that you choose.
The general way that the SureCall Fusion5X works is that the outside antenna is mounted at or above the roofline of your home or office, in a location where it can pick up the strongest existing outside cell signal. The cell signal is received by the omni antenna and is sent over a cable into the building, where it is received by the Fusion5X amplifier. The amplifier boosts the cell signal significantly, and then sends it over another cable to the inside antenna. The inside antenna then broadcasts the improved signal to the area where it's located. The entire process also works in reverse, so you get a strong and reliable connection back to your carrier.
Inside Antenna Options
- Panel Inside Antenna: This antenna type has 10 dB of gain and is generally mounted on the ceiling aimed downwards in the center of the space that needs boosted signal, but can also be laid face down on the floor of an attic or space above the ceiling, again in the center of the space that needs boosted signal, and it will broadcast boosted signal through the floor to the space below. Finally, panel antennas can be mounted on a wall and broadcast boosted signal across a space.
- Dome Inside Antenna: This antenna type has 5 dB of gain and can only be mounted to a ceiling and you must have access to the backside of the ceiling in order to run a cable to it, so it's best for drop ceilings or locations where there is an attic above the ceiling. Dome antennas work best for single floors but can possibly cover multiple floors depending on the floor construction.
Estimated Inside Coverage
The strength of your existing outside signal, measured in the location where you plan to mount the outside antenna, has a direct impact on the amount of inside coverage you'll get from a signal booster. The table below shows how much coverage you may get depending on your outside signal strength:
|Existing Outside Signal Strength||Estimated Inside Coverage|
|Strong (5 Bars)||Up to 10,000 sq ft|
|Medium (3-4 Bars)||Up to 3,000 sq ft|
|Weak (1-2 Bars)||Up to 1,000 sq ft|
|None (0 Bars)||No Coverage|
Please Note: It is important to remember that there are many factors that impact the size of the inside coverage area, so actual results may vary from these estimates.
If you need more coverage than one system will provide due to a weak outside signal, you can install multiple SureCall Fusion5X systems in your home or business. Please contact us for assistance with mapping out the ideal location for each system.
If you have a strong existing outside signal and need more inside coverage than the SureCall Fusion5X with 1 antenna provides, then the SureCall Fusion5X Signal Booster with 2 or 4 inside antennas may be a better option for you. If you need an even stronger option than that, you would want the Force5 2.0 Enterprise Signal Booster, and you would most likely want some assistance with designing a system to maximize the effectiveness of that amplifier. Please contact us if you have any questions or would like more information about this system.
Will this Work for my Phone and Carrier?
The SureCall Fusion5X has been designed to work with all cell phones and all carriers in the United States, Canada and Mexico, as well as carriers from some other countries in Latin America, South America and Australia.
|Supported Phones||All Cell Phones, Hotspots, and any Devices that use Cellular Data|
|Networks||2G, 3G, 4G & 4G LTE|
|Frequencies||700, 800, 1900, 1700/2100 MHz|
Works for all Carriers in North America, including:
Please Note: This signal booster will not work in most European, Asian, and African countries, as the frequencies used there are different than those boosted by this equipment.
The following components are included with the SureCall Fusion5X kit:
- SureCall Fusion5X Amplifier
- SureCall Power Supply
- SureCall Omni Outside Antenna
- SureCall Panel Inside Antenna Option
- SureCall Dome Inside Antenna Option
- 30 ft of SureCall LMR400 Cable
- 75 ft of SureCall LMR400 Cable
- Installation Manual
While the SureCall Fusion5X Signal Booster Kit includes everything you need to install the system and start having great cell signal, the following recommended accessories may simplify the installation and help protect the system going forward:
Installation Manual & Spec Sheet
- The Guide to Cell Phone Signal Boosters
- How to Use Field Test Mode
- How to Aim a Yagi Directional Outside Antenna
Installing the SureCall Fusion5X Signal Booster Kit with 1 inside antenna is fairly straightforward, but will require running cable from the roof or elevated location into the building, as well as potentially drilling and screwing in components. If you feel comfortable with this level of installation, then feel free to proceed, otherwise you may want to consider hiring a general contractor, electrician, satellite TV installer, or handyman to assist in the installation.
Additionally, before you begin, we recommend that you start with a soft installation, where you don't permanently mount components, drill holes or finalize cable runs until you're sure that the system is performing to the level that you would like. Once you've tested out antenna and component locations, and are satisfied with the results, then you can go ahead and permanently install everything. Finally, read through the entire set of installation instructions both here and in the included manual before beginning, and feel free to call us with any questions before you proceed.
- We'll start the installation from the roof and work our way into the house. First, start by determining the part of the roof that receives the best signal, as we'll want to locate the omni-directional antenna there with a full 360 degree view of the horizon. Once you've identified the portion of the roof which is best, mount the omni antenna as high up on the roof as possible and run the 75 ft. cable from the antenna into the attic of the house, if possible through a vent or soffit, but you may need to drill a hole at this step.
- Once the cable is inside the house, we recommend running the cables and locating the inside antennas in the attic of the house (If this is not possible, please call us to discuss other installation locations). The amplifier can either be located in the attic if there is an area with AC power, or down in the living space for easier access. To start Run the cable to the area where you plan to locate the amplifier. If you've purchased a lighting surge protector, attach that now, and then connect the 2 ft cable to the "Outside Antenna" port of the amplifier. Otherwise directly connect the outside cable to the "Outside Antenna" port. Connect the 30 ft cable to the "Inside Port" on the other side of the amplifier, then run the cable to the location where you plan to mount the inside antenna. If you're using the panel antenna, run the cable to the part of the attic above the living areas that needs signal, and then connect the antenna. Lay the panel antenna face down on the floor, so it broadcasts signal down to the living area below. If you're using the dome inside antenna, run the cable to the center of the space that requires better signal, connect the dome antenna, and then mount to the ceiling (typically a drop ceiling) using the included mounting hardware.
- Once all of the components are connected, power on the amplifier by plugging it in. As it's powering up, you should see the lights flashing, and then check to see that they turn solid green. If the lights are not solid green, check out the portion of the owners manual that discusses the indicator lights to find out what they mean. Of, you can always contact us for help.
The included manual is very helpful and we recommend reading through it before beginning the installation. If you run into any issues, feel free to contact us for help.
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 15,000 sq ft|
|Frequency||700MHz, 800MHz, 1900MHz, 1700/2100MHz|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||698 - 716 MHz / 728 - 746 MHz, 776 - 787 MHz / 746 - 757 MHz, 824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1910 MHz / 1930 - 1990 MHz, 1850 - 1915 MHz / 1930 - 1995 MHz|
|Power Requirements||Input AC 110 V, 60 Hz / Output DC 12 V|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.