weBoost 471104 Connect 4G-X Extreme Signal Booster Kit [Discontinued]
Availability: Out of stock
At UberSignal, we offer multiple shipping options for your convenience. All orders sent via free shipping (see below) or ground shipping may take between 1 and 3 days to ship from our warehouse.
Orders with expedited shipping that are received before 4pm Eastern, Monday through Friday, generally ship the same day, with all others shipping the following business day. If your order contains any products that are out of stock, pre-order, or back-ordered, it may take additional time to ship.
Risk Free - 100% Money Back Guarantee
At UberSignal, we know that everyone’s situation is different and in some cases, it’s possible that a signal booster may not work quite like you had hoped. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we offer a 60 day return policy during which you can return your order for a refund.
If you would like to return a product from your order, please call us at (800) 590-3564 and we will provide you with all of the information necessary to return the item.
2 Year Equipment Warranty
This product is backed by a 2 year manufacturer's warranty, which will cover any defects in the equipment for up to two years. Just hang on to your order receipt and contact the manufacturer within that timeframe if you have an issue with your signal booster kit.
The weBoost 471104 Connect 4G-X is one of our most popular signal boosters and an ideal choice when you need a powerful solution for cell phone reception problems in your home or small office.
Why the weBoost Connect 4G-X?
- Strongest gain (boosting power) allowed by the FCC, for the most coverage inside with a weak to moderate outside signal.
- Works wirelessly. No physical connection to your phone required.
- Supports multiple phones and all carriers at the same time.
- Everything you need is included in the kit.
- Fewer dropped calls
- Faster Internet data speeds
- Better voice quality
- Texts that send quickly
- Longer battery life
Your purchase is covered by our 60-day money back guarantee, so you can try it risk free, and our friendly, US-based technical support team is standing by to assist with anything you need. Your equipment is also covered by a 2-year manufacturer warranty, for extra peace of mind.
The weBoost Connect 4G-X is an ideal solution for large homes and medium sized offices, as well as mobile homes with a weak outside signal, cabins, cottages, and any other structure that may be far away from cell signal.
How it Works
The weBoost Connect 4G-X system uses a yagi directional outside antenna that's typically mounted to a pole (not included), at or above the roofline of your home or office, so it can pick up the strongest existing cell signal in your area. That existing signal is received by the antenna and sent over a cable to the Connect 4G-X amplifier, which boosts the signal and sends it over another cable to the inside panel antenna. The inside antenna broadcasts the boosted signal into your home or office giving you a usable indoor cell signal.
The entire process also works in reverse, so you get a strong and reliable connection back to your carrier.
Estimated Inside Coverage
The strength of your existing outside signal, measured in the location where you plan to mount the outside antenna, has a direct impact on the amount of inside coverage you'll get from a signal booster. The table below shows how much coverage you may get depending on your outside signal strength:
|Existing Outside Signal Strength||Estimated Inside Coverage|
|Strong (5 Bars)||Up to 7,500 sq ft|
|Medium (3-4 Bars)||Up to 4,000 sq ft|
|Weak (1-2 Bars)||Up to 2,000 sq ft|
|None (0 Bars)||No Coverage|
Please Note: It is important to remember that there are many factors that impact the size of the inside coverage area, so actual results may vary from these estimates.
If you need more coverage than one system will provide due to a weak outside signal, you can install multiple weBoost Connect 4G-X systems in your home or business. Please contact us for assistance with mapping out the ideal location for each system.
If you have a strong existing outside signal and need more inside coverage than the weBoost Connect 4G-X provides, then the Wilson Pro 70 Plus Signal Booster is going to be a better option for you. The Pro 70 Plus has a greater threshold for handling a strong outside signal, so it’s able to convert that into significantly more coverage inside of the building. Please contact us if you have any questions or would like more information about this system.
Will this Work for my Phone and Carrier?
The weBoost Connect 4G-X has been designed to work with all cell phones and all carriers in the United States, Canada and Mexico, as well as carriers from some other countries in Latin America, South America and Australia.
|Supported Phones||All Cell Phones, Hotspots, and any Devices that use Cellular Data|
|Networks||2G, 3G, 4G & 4G LTE|
|Frequencies||700, 800, 1900, 1700/2100 MHz|
Works for all Carriers in North America, including:
Please Note: This signal booster will not work in most European, Asian, and African countries, as the frequencies used there are different than those boosted by this equipment.
The following components are included with the weBoost Connect 4G-X kit:
- weBoost Connect 4G-X Amplifier
- weBoost Power Supply
- weBoost Yagi Outside Antenna
- weBoost Panel Inside Antenna
- 75 ft of weBoost LMR400 Cable
- 60 ft of weBoost LMR400 Cable
- Installation Manual
While the weBoost 471104 Connect 4G-X Signal Booster Kit includes everything you need to install the system and start having great cell signal, the following recommended accessories may simplify the installation and help protect the system going forward:
Installation Manual & Spec Sheet
Preparing for the Installation
- How to Do a "Soft Install"
- How to Create a Signal Map
- How to Determine if You can Put Your Outside Antenna in the Attic
Step by Step Home Installation
- Where to Install Your Booster
- How to Install the Outside Antenna
- How to Run the Cable
- How to Install the Inside Antenna
- How to Install Your Signal Booster
- Troubleshooting Your Installation
- How to Register Your Signal Booster With Your Carrier
Troubleshooting Your Installation
- How to Troubleshoot Using the Lights on the Amplifier
- How to Solve Oscillation Using Antenna Separation
- Do I Have to Connect or Login to a Signal Booster?
- The Guide to Cell Phone Signal Boosters
- How to Use Field Test Mode
- How to Aim a Yagi Directional Outside Antenna
Installing the weBoost 471104 Connect 4G-X Extreme Signal Booster Kit system is fairly straightforward, but will require running cable from the roof or elevated location into the building, as well as potentially drilling and screwing in components. If you feel comfortable with this level of installation, then feel free to proceed, otherwise you may want to consider hiring a general contractor, electrician, satellite TV installer, or handyman to assist in the installation.
Additionally, before you begin, we recommend that you start with a soft installation, where you don't permanently mount components, drill holes or finalize cable runs until you're sure that the system is performing to the level that you would like. Once you've tested out antenna and component locations, and are satisfied with the results, then you can go ahead and permanently install everything. Finally, read through the entire set of installation instructions both here and in the included manual before beginning, and feel free to call us with any questions before you proceed.
- We'll start the installation from the roof and work our way into the house. First, start by determining the part of the roof that receives the best signal, as we'll want to locate the directional antenna there and ideally aim it away from the house (and not back over the roof). Once you've identified the portion of the roof which is best, locate the vertical pole which you'll be mounting the yagi directional antenna as high up on the roof as possible. Attach the directional antenna and temporarily aim it away from the house. Run the 75 ft. cable from the antenna into the attic of the house, if possible through a vent or soffit, but you may need to drill a hole at this step.
- Once the cable is inside the house, we recommend running the cables and locating the inside antenna in the attic of the house (If this is not possible, please call us to discuss other installation locations). The amplifier can either be located in the attic if there is an area with AC power, or down in the living space for easier access. To start Run the cable to the area where you plan to locate the amplifier. If you've purchased a lighting surge protector, attach that now, and then connect the 2ft cable to the "Outside Antenna" port of the amplifier. Otherwise directly connect the outside cable to the "Outside Antenna" port. Connect the 60 ft cable to the "Inside Port" on the other side of the amplifier, and run it to the center of the attic. Connect the panel antenna and lay it face down on the floor of the attic.
- Once all of the components are connected, power on the amplifier by plugging it in. As it's powering up, you should see the lights flashing, and then check to see that they turn solid green. If the lights are not solid green, check out the portion of the owners manual that discusses the indicator lights to find out what they mean. Of, you can always contact us for help.
- Directional antennas must be aimed for best results. When aiming and when mounting the antenna, make sure that it is parallel with the ground, do not aim it up at the sky or down at the ground. Start with the antenna high on the roof pointed in one direction. Turn on the system and have a person inside stand 10 ft in front of the inside antenna and take a signal reading with their phone in field test mode. Rotate the outside antenna 45 degrees (1/8th of the way around) and then pause for 60 seconds. After the pause, the person inside should take another signal reading from exactly the same spot, and then you can repeat the process. After you've gone all the way around, mount the antenna facing in the direction with the strongest signal (decibel signal reading will be closest to 0). If possible, also mount the antenna on that side of the home or office so that it's pointing away from the building and not over the building.
The included manual is very helpful and we recommend reading through it before beginning the installation. If you run into any issues, feel free to contact us for help.
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 10,000 sq ft|
|Frequency||700MHz, 800MHz, 1900MHz, 1700/2100MHz|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||698 - 716 MHz / 728 - 746 MHz, 776 - 787 MHz / 746 - 757 MHz, 824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1710 - 1755 MHz / 2110 - 2155 MHz, 1850 - 1915 MHz / 1930 - 1995 MHz|
|Gain||70dB / 70dB|
|Power Requirements||110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 20 W|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.
Regular Price: $1,799.99
Now only: $1,099.99