weBoost 474120 eqo 4G Signal Booster Kit [Discontinued]
Availability: Out of stock
Regular Price: $379.99
Now only: $249.99
- Boosts: Talk, text & 4G LTE data
- Works for: All Phones and All Carriers
- Supports: Multiple devices/users
- Max Gain: 72 dB
- Expected Inside Coverage
- 1,500 sq ft with 5 bars of outside signal
- 750 sq ft with 3-4 bars of outside signal
- 100 sq ft with 1-2 bars of outside signal
At UberSignal, we offer multiple shipping options for your convenience. All orders sent via free shipping (see below) or ground shipping may take between 1 and 3 days to ship from our warehouse.
Orders with expedited shipping that are received before 4pm Eastern, Monday through Friday, generally ship the same day, with all others shipping the following business day. If your order contains any products that are out of stock, pre-order, or back-ordered, it may take additional time to ship.
Risk Free - 100% Money Back Guarantee
At UberSignal, we know that everyone’s situation is different and in some cases, it’s possible that a signal booster may not work quite like you had hoped. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we offer a 60 day return policy during which you can return your order for a refund.
If you would like to return a product from your order, please call us at (800) 590-3564 and we will provide you with all of the information necessary to return the item.
2 Year Equipment Warranty
This product is backed by a 2 year manufacturer's warranty, which will cover any defects in the equipment for up to two years. Just hang on to your order receipt and contact the manufacturer within that timeframe if you have an issue with your signal booster kit.
The weBoost 474120 eqo 4G Signal Booster Kit is an easy to install, plug and play signal booster designed for situations where you're not able to mount an antenna outside of the building. Setup takes less than five minutes and once the system is powered on, it will evaluate the setup and adjust itself for optimal coverage inside of the home or office, so a truly plug and play experience.
The weBoost 474120 eqo 4G signal booster replaces the 473120 eqo signal booster and includes a new, in-window antenna and better cable for increased overall coverage.
Why the weBoost eqo 4G?
- Easy plug and play setup. No outside antenna required.
- Works wirelessly. No physical connection to your phone required.
- Supports multiple phones and all carriers at the same time.
- Everything you need is included in the kit. Get setup in minutes.
- Fewer dropped calls
- Faster Internet data speeds
- Better voice quality
- Texts that send quickly
- Longer battery life
Your purchase is covered by our 30-day money back guarantee, so you can try it risk free, and our friendly, US-based technical support team is standing by to assist with anything you need. Your equipment is also covered by a 2-year manufacturer warranty, for extra peace of mind.
The weBoost eqo 4G is an ideal solution for situations where you're not able to mount an antenna outside of the building and only need to boost signal in a small area inside, such as at a desk, table, or other similar area. Depending on the outside signal strength, the eqo 4G can fill up to a room with boosted signal inside of the home or office.
How it Works
The weBoost eqo 4G uses a small, in-window antenna that sits between the screen and outside of the window to receive the best possible signal. The window antenna has a flat cable attached, so that it can enter the building under the closed window, and is connected to the eqo 4G amplifier. The amplifier boosts the cell signal and then sends it over the included 25 ft cable to the inside coverage unit, which broadcasts the boosted cell signal to the area that you need it most.
The entire process also works in reverse, so you get a strong and reliable connection back to your carrier.
Estimated Inside Coverage
The strength of your existing outside signal, measured in the location where you plan to mount the outside antenna, has a direct impact on the amount of inside coverage you'll get from a signal booster. The table below shows how much coverage you may get depending on your outside signal strength:
|Existing Outside Signal Strength||Estimated Inside Coverage|
|Strong (5 Bars)||Up to 1,500 sq ft|
|Medium (3-4 Bars)||Up to 750 sq ft|
|Weak (1-2 Bars)||Up to 100 sq ft|
|None (0 Bars)||No Coverage|
Please Note: It is important to remember that there are many factors that impact the size of the inside coverage area, so actual results may vary from these estimates.
If you need more coverage than one system will provide due to a weak outside signal, you can install multiple weBoost eqo 4G systems in your home or business. Please contact us for assistance with mapping out the ideal location for each system.
If you need more coverage than the weBoost eqo 4G will provide due to a weak outside signal, and you're able to figure out a way to mount an antenna outside on the roof, then the weBoost Connect 4G is going to be a better choice for you. It has a more powerful amplifier and higher grade cable to provide more inside coverage with the same strength outdoor signal. Please contact us if you have any questions or would like more information about this system.
Will this Work for my Phone and Carrier?
The weBoost eqo 4G has been designed to work with all cell phones and all carriers in the United States, Canada and Mexico, as well as carriers from some other countries in Latin America, South America and Australia.
|Supported Phones||All Cell Phones, Hotspots, and any Devices that use Cellular Data|
|Networks||2G, 3G, 4G & 4G LTE|
|Frequencies||700, 800, 1900, 1700/2100 MHz|
Works for all Carriers in North America, including:
Please Note: This signal booster will not work in most European, Asian, and African countries, as the frequencies used there are different than those boosted by this equipment.
The following components are included with the weBoost eqo 4G kit:
- weBoost eqo 4G Amplifier
- weBoost eqo 4G Power Supply
- weBoost eqo 4G Window Antenna
- weBoost eqo 4G Coverage Unit
- 6 ft Window Antenna Cable
- 25 ft Coverage Unit Cable
- Installation Manual
While the weBoost 474120 eqo 4G Signal Booster Kit includes everything you need to install the system and start having great cell signal, the following recommended recommended accessory may help extend the amount of coverage you can receive from this system:
Installation Manual & Spec Sheet
- The Guide to Cell Phone Signal Boosters
- How to Use Field Test Mode
- How to Aim a Yagi Directional Outside Antenna
The installation of the weBoost 474120 eqo 4G Signal Booster Kit is incredibly easy and should only take you a few seconds. Please follow these instructions and you should be boosting signal in no time.
- First, locate the window of the home or office where you get the best initial cell signal. If the window opens, then insert the included window antenna facing outwards (it's designed to sit between the screen and the outside of the window), and close the window on the flat cable and use the 6ft cable to connect the antenna to the amplifier.
- If the window does not open, then simply place amplifier unit in the window with the black shiny side facing into the building (there is a built in antenna in the back of the amplifier).
- Next, connect the included 25 ft of cable to the inside antenna port on the amplifier unit and run it to the location where you plan to place the coverage unit, and connect it to the port on the coverage unit.
- Face the shiny side of the coverage unit towards the area where you need better signal. The shiny side of the coverage unit should point away from the window unit, to prevent interference and maximize the total coverage area.
- Connect the AC adapter to the window unit and then plug into a standard wall outlet.
- The weBoost 474120 eqo will automatically adjust to the current setup and create the best possible coverage area inside of the building for you.
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 1,500 sq ft|
|Frequency||700MHz, 800MHz, 1900MHz, 1700/2100MHz|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||698 - 716 MHz / 728 - 746 MHz, 776 - 787 MHz / 746 - 757 MHz, 824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1710 - 1755 MHz / 2110 - 2155 MHz, 1850 - 1915 MHz / 1930 - 1995 MHz|
|Gain||65dB / 70dB|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.