Wi-Ex zBoost SOHO International Dual Band Repeater Kit (YX520-I) [Discontinued]
Availability: Out of stock
- For use outside of North America only!
- Increases indoor signal coverage – up to 2500 sq ft
- Supports multiple users simultaneously
- Compatible with carriers and mobile devices on 900 & 1800MHz
- Increases voice and data transmission for smartphones or wireless dongle/data card in laptops
- Decreases dropped or missed calls
- Easy to set up – comes complete with everything needed
- No cradle or connections to your phone
- Extends phone battery life (uses less power when signal is stronger)
- Protects the carrier network using patent-pending technology
This product has been discontinued and is no longer available.
Designed for consumers outside of the United States, this Dual Band cell phone signal booster extends a zBoost Cell Zone for single or multiple users in homes or offices. The YX520-i supports 900MHz and 1800MHz mobile devices simultaneously. The Package includes everything you need: amplifier base unit and base unit antenna, signal antenna, power supply and RG-59 coaxial cable. The omni-directional signal antenna receives signals from multiple towers.
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 2,500 sq ft|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||890 - 960 MHz, 1710 - 1880 MHz|
|Gain||50dB / 50dB|
|Product Manual||YX520-I Manual
YX520-I Setup Overview
YX520-I Setup Tips
|Product Specifications||YX520-I Spec Sheet|
|Power Requirements||100 – 240 VAC, 47 – 63Hz / 3.7 VDC, 2.0 A|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.