zBoost YX550-VLTE-AWS SOHO DataBlast for Verizon 4G LTE and AWS [Discontinued]
Availability: Out of stock
- Increases 4G LTE data speeds on the Verizon network and AWS data speeds on T-Mobile
- Improves upload and download speeds by up to 20X
- Increases indoor signal coverage –to 2500 sq feet
- Easy to set up – comes complete with everything needed
- No cradle or connections to your mobile device
- Extends mobile device battery life (uses less power when signal is sronger)
- Protects the carrier network using patented technology
The Wi-Ex zBoost SOHO YX550 is designed to boost the 4G LTE signals used by Verizon and the 3G and 4G signals used by T-Mobile so you can enjoy lighting fast data speeds in areas with a weak 4G signal. The DataBoost YX550 comes with everything needed for installation in the box and is easy to install making it ideal for homes and offices.
If you're looking to boost both signals for phone call and 4G LTE on Verizon or T-Mobile, consider pairing the YX550 with a Wi-Ex zBoost SOHO YX545, the best selling dual-band signal booster in the US. The two can be installed together, cover the same size area, and is ideal for boosting phone calls on all carriers except Nextel and 4G data on Verizon and T-Mobile.
If you have Verizon, please note that their LTE service is not available in all areas so make sure you get an LTE signal nearby and have a 4G phone to ensure that the YX550 will benefit you. For best performance, we recommend upgrading from the included cable to a Low Loss RG6 Coax Cable.
- zBoost YX550 amplifier base unit
- External Omni-directional Antenna and mounting bracket
- Internal base unit antenna
- 50' RG-59-mini coaxial cable
- AC Power Adapter (110V - 240V AC)
- User Guide with Installation Instructions
zBoost SOHO Installation Video
This video is for the YX545, but installation of the zBoost YX550 is exatly the same.
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 2,500 sq ft|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||776 - 787 MHz / 746 - 757 MHz, 1710 - 1755 MHz / 2110 - 2155 MHz|
|Gain||60dB / 60dB|
|Product Manual||zBoost SOHO YX550 User Guide
zBoost SOHO YX550 Setup Overview
|Product Specifications||zBoost SOHO YX550 Spec Sheet|
|Power Requirements||100-240VAC 50-60 Hz ; 5.0VDC; 3W standby; 7W max signal - 2.0A Max|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.