Wilson RV and Ambulance Repeater Kit (841295) [Discontinued]
Availability: Out of stock
The Wilson RV and Ambulance Repeater Kit has been specially designed for large vehicles suffering from poor cell phone reception and data transfer rates. This kit contains everything you need to successfully install a Wilson cell phone signal boosting system in your ambulance, RV, or other large vehicle.
- Boost cell phone reception
- Reduce dropped calls
- Increase data rates
- Extend cell phone battery life
- Supports most US cell providers, except for Nextel
- Specially designed for ambulances, RVs and other large vehicles
- Kit includes everything you need for installation
Large vehicles like RVs and ambulances routinely have problems with poor cell phone reception and slow data transfer rates. The Wilson RV and Ambulance Repeater Kit has been designed to handle the challenges that large vehicles present and successfully increase reception and data transfer rates inside of your vehicle. The kit includes everything you need to install the cell phone boosting system, and the amplifier is dual band, which means that every US cell provider is supported (except for Nextel).
This kit features a dual-band amplifier that can boost most carrier's 2G and 3G networks. If you would also like to boost your carrier's 4G LTE network, check out our SureCall Tri-Flex 3G & 4G LTE RV Signal Booster Kit.
- Wilson AG SOHO 60 Adjustable Gain Dual-Band Amplifier (801245)
- Wilson Dual Band 14" NMO (Non-Magnetic Mount) Mount Antenna 800/1900 MHz (301104)
- Wilson 50 Ohm Dual Band Wall Mount Interior Panel Antenna (301135)
- Wilson 901102 3/4" NMO Mount with 14' Cable
- Wilson 20' N-Male to FME-Female RG58U Low Loss Foam Coax Cable (951104)
- Instruction manual with Installation directions
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 2,500 sq ft|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1910 MHz / 1930 - 1990 MHz|
|Gain||60dB / 60dB|
|Product Specifications||Wilson AG SOHO 60 Spec Sheet|
|Power Requirements||10-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 8 W, 3A max|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.