Wilson Pro 70 Plus Signal Booster Kit with 2 Inside Antennas
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $1,899.99
Now only: $1,299.99
- Boosts: Talk, text & 4G LTE data
- Works for: All Phones and All Carriers
- Supports: Multiple devices/users
- Max Gain: 72 dB
- Expected Inside Coverage
- 20,000 sq ft with 5 bars of outside signal
- 7,500 sq ft with 3-4 bars of outside signal
- Not Recommended for 1-2 bars of outside signal
At UberSignal, we offer multiple shipping options for your convenience. All orders sent via free shipping (see below) or ground shipping may take between 1 and 3 days to ship from our warehouse.
Orders with expedited shipping that are received before 4pm Eastern, Monday through Friday, generally ship the same day, with all others shipping the following business day. If your order contains any products that are out of stock, pre-order, or back-ordered, it may take additional time to ship.
Risk Free - 100% Money Back Guarantee
At UberSignal, we know that everyone’s situation is different and in some cases, it’s possible that a signal booster may not work quite like you had hoped. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we offer a 60 day return policy during which you can return your order for a refund.
If you would like to return a product from your order, please call us at (800) 590-3564 and we will provide you with all of the information necessary to return the item.
3 Year Equipment Warranty
This product is backed by a 3 year manufacturer's warranty, which will cover any defects in the equipment for up to three years. Just hang on to your order receipt and contact the manufacturer within that timeframe if you have an issue with your signal booster kit.
The Wilson Pro 70 Plus Signal Booster Kit with 2 Inside Antennas is one of our most popular, professional grade signal booster kits for large homes, offices and buildings. Unlike other consumer boosters, the Wilson Pro 70 Plus is able to receive a much stronger outside signal (+12 dBm) without overloading the amplifier, and then turn that strong signal into significantly more inside coverage (up to 20,000 sq ft). The included 2 inside antennas allows the coverage to be better distributed throughout the inside of the building, resulting in a much larger coverage area than you would receive with 1 inside antenna.
If you have a strong outside signal and need a lot of inside coverage, then the Wilson Pro 70 Plus with 2 Inside antennas is going to be an excellent option for you.
Why the Wilson Pro 70 Plus?
- Able to handle a very strong outside signal (+12 dBm) and turn that into a significant amount of coverage inside.
- Strongest gain (boosting power) allowed by the FCC, for the most coverage inside with a weak to moderate outside signal.
- Amplifier LCD display allows for system monitoring and easy troubleshooting.
- Multiple inside antennas create a larger inside coverage area.
- Supports multiple phones and all carriers at the same time.
- Everything you need is included in the kit.
- Bonus: lightning protector kit.
- Fewer dropped calls
- Faster Internet data speeds
- Better voice quality
- Texts that send quickly
- Longer battery life
Your purchase is covered by our 60-day money back guarantee, so you can try it risk free, and our friendly, US-based technical support team is standing by to assist with anything you need. Your equipment is also covered by a 3-year manufacturer warranty, for extra peace of mind.
The Wilson Pro 70 Plus with 2 Inside Antennas is a professional grade cell phone signal booster with a +12 dBm downlink capacity, which means that it's able to handle a significantly stronger outside cell signal without overloading, and can turn that strong signal into greater coverage inside of the building. In addition, having 2 inside antennas allows the system to better conform to the shape of the building, resulting in a much larger inside coverage area of boosted cell signal. This is an ideal system for anyone who is in an urban area with a strong outside cell signal, as the system will provide a very large indoor coverage area while minimizing the chance of system overload and the necessary troubleshooting that goes with that.
The Wilson Pro 70 Plus is also especially good for installers, as the LCD display and built in signal meter allow for easy troubleshooting of the individual frequency bands, as well as monitoring of overall system performance. The increased downlink capacity significantly minimizes or eliminates the threat of overload, so there will be less troubleshooting and a much higher likelihood of a successful initial installation. Finally, the included lightning protector kit ensures that there won't be issues down the line with electricity surges impacting the amplifier
How it Works
The Wilson Pro 70 Plus signal booster with 2 inside antennas offers the options of either an omnidirectional or a yagi directional outside antenna, and either 2 panel or 2 dome inside antennas (except for the combination of omni/2 panels), so while the operation of the booster system is the same, there will be slight differences in the installation based on the type of antennas that you choose.
The Wilson Pro 70 Plus works by having an outside antenna mounted at or above the roofline of the building where the booster will be operating, in a location where the antenna can pick up the strongest existing outside cellular signal. The cell signal is received by the antenna and is sent over a ultra low loss cable into the building, where it is received by the Pro 70 Plus amplifier. The amplifier boosts the cell signal, and then sends it over another cable to the inside antenna, which broadcasts the improved signal to the area where the antenna is located. The entire process also works in reverse, so you get a strong and reliable connection back to your carrier.
Outside Antenna Options
Omni Outside Antenna: This antenna has 4 dB of gain and will send and receive in all directions, so it should work for all carriers, irrespective of the tower location, but omni antennas are not as powerful as directional antennas, so you'll generally get less coverage inside with one. We only recommend omni antennas for situations where you have a moderate to strong (3-bars or more) existing outside signal.
Please Note: The 2 panel inside antennas option is not available with the omni outside antenna.
- Yagi Outside Antenna: This antenna has 10 dB of gain and must be aimed in the direction of the cell tower(s). The yagi antenna can cover about 75 degrees of the horizon in one direction, so the aiming does not have to be absolutely precise, so as long as it's in the right general direction, it should work. See our guide on how to aim the directional antenna for more information. Since a directional antenna can only cover a portion of the horizon, you may only be able to cover the carrier(s) with towers in the direction that the yagi antenna is pointing. The advantage is that because they are aimed, they're much more powerful so you'll get more coverage area inside of the building with a directional antenna.
Inside Antenna Options
2 Panel Inside Antennas: This antenna type has 10 dB of gain and is generally mounted on the ceiling aimed downwards in the center of the space that needs boosted signal, but can also be laid face down on the floor of an attic or space above the ceiling, and it will broadcast boosted signal through the floor to the space below. Finally, panel antennas can be mounted on a wall and broadcast boosted signal across a space.
Please Note: The omni outside antenna option is not available with the 2 panel inside antennas.
- 2 Dome Inside Antennas: This antenna type has 5 dB of gain and can only be mounted to a ceiling, so you must have access to the backside of the ceiling in order to run a cable to it. It's typically best for drop ceilings or locations where there is an attic above the ceiling. Dome antennas typically will only covera single floor but can possibly cover multiple floors depending on the floor construction in between.
Estimated Inside Coverage
The strength of your existing outside signal, measured in the location where you plan to mount the outside antenna, has a direct impact on the amount of inside coverage you'll get from a signal booster. The tables below show how much coverage you may get depending on your outside signal strength and the antenna combinations that you choose:
Yagi Outside Antenna and 2 Inside Antennas
|Existing Outside Signal Strength||Estimated Inside Coverage|
|Strong (5 Bars)||Up to 20,000 sq ft|
|Medium (3-4 Bars)||Up to 7,500 sq ft|
|Weak (1-2 Bars)||Not Recommended|
|None (0 Bars)||No Coverage|
Omni Outside Antenna and 2 Inside Antennas
|Existing Outside Signal Strength||Estimated Inside Coverage|
|Strong (5 Bars)||Up to 20,000 sq ft|
|Medium (3-4 Bars)||Up to 5,000 sq ft|
|Weak (1-2 Bars)||Not Recommended|
|None (0 Bars)||No Coverage|
Please Note: It is important to remember that there are many factors that impact the size of the inside coverage area, so actual results may vary from these estimates.
If you need more coverage than one system will provide due to a weak outside signal, you can install multiple Wilson Pro 70 Plus systems in your home or business. Please contact us for assistance with mapping out the ideal location for each system.
If you have a strong existing outside signal and need more inside coverage than the Wilson Pro 70 Plus provides, then the WilsonPro 1000 Enterprise Signal Booster is going to be a better option for you. The WilsonPro 1000 has the highest downlink power in the industry (+15 dBm) for maximum internal coverage with a strong outside signal, as well as the ability to adjust itself down to 0 boosting power, on a per frequency basis, so the booster will never overload, no matter how strong the outside signal is. Please contact us if you have any questions or would like more information about this system.
Will this Work for my Phone and Carrier?
The Wilson Pro 70 Plus has been designed to work with all cell phones and all carriers in the United States, Canada and Mexico, as well as carriers from some other countries in Latin America, South America and Australia.
|Supported Phones||All Cell Phones, Hotspots, and any Devices that use Cellular Data|
|Networks||2G, 3G, 4G & 4G LTE|
|Frequencies||700, 800, 1900, 1700/2100 MHz|
Works for all Carriers in North America, including:
Please Note: This signal booster will not work in most European, Asian, and African countries, as the frequencies used there are different than those boosted by this equipment.
The following components are included with the Wilson Pro 70 Plus kit:
- Wilson Pro 70 Plus Amplifier
- Wilson Power Supply
- Wilson Yagi Outside Antenna Option
- Wilson Omni Outside Antenna Option
- 2 x Wilson Panel Inside Antenna Option
- 2 x Wilson Dome Inside Antenna Option
- 75 ft of Wilson LMR400 Cable
- 2 x 60 ft of Wilson LMR400 Cable
- 2 ft of Wilson LMR400 Cable
- Wilson 2-Way Splitter
- Wilson Lightning Protector
- Installation Manual
While the Wilson Pro 70 Plus Signal Booster Kit includes everything you need to install the system and start having great cell signal, the following recommended accessories may simplify the installation and help protect the system going forward:
Installation Manual & Spec Sheet
Preparing for the Installation
- How to Do a "Soft Install"
- How to Create a Signal Map
- How to Determine if You can Put Your Outside Antenna in the Attic
Step by Step Home Installation
- Where to Install Your Booster
- How to Install the Outside Antenna
- How to Run the Cable
- How to Install the Inside Antenna
- How to Install Your Signal Booster
- Troubleshooting Your Installation
- How to Register Your Signal Booster With Your Carrier
Troubleshooting Your Installation
- How to Troubleshoot Using the Lights on the Amplifier
- How to Solve Oscillation Using Antenna Separation
- Do I Have to Connect or Login to a Signal Booster?
- The Guide to Cell Phone Signal Boosters
- How to Use Field Test Mode
- How to Aim a Yagi Directional Outside Antenna
The installation of the Wilson Pro 70 Plus Signal Booster Kit with 2 Inside Antennas, while straightforward, can be challenging due to the need to run heavy gauge, ultra low loss cable from the outside antenna into the building and from the amplifier to the location of the inside antenna(s). There may also be the need to drill holes and screw or bolt in components, so as long as you are comfortable with all of these things, you should be able to install the Wilson Pro 70 Plus signal booster system. Otherwise, we recommend you reach out to a general contractor, electrician, cable repair person, or a home theater & audio installer.
When first installing the Wilson Pro 70 Plus, we recommend that perform a soft install, where cable is loosely run through existing openings (open windows, etc.), holes are not drilled and components are not permanently mounted. This allows you the freedom to test the system and troubleshoot (if necessary) before finalizing the installation. If you have any questions at any point during the installation, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- We'll walk you through the installation, starting with the external antenna and then moving into the building from the outside. The first step in setting up the Wilson Pro 70 Plus is to determine the side of the building where you're getting the best cell signal. This is as easy as taking out your phone, putting it into field test mode, and then walking around the roof of the building until you've found the side with the best decibel reading on your phone.
- Once you've determined the best side of the building with the strongest signal, you'll need to mount the external antenna. If you have a yagi external antenna, then you'll need to mount it to a vertical pole in that location. If you're using an omni antenna, then you can mount it directly to a flat, vertical surface or to a vertical pole, as long as the omni antenna has a full 360 degree view of the horizon. Once the antenna is mounted, connect the 75 ft Ultra Low Loss cable, and run that into the building to the location where you plan to mount the Wilson Pro 70 Plus amplifier.
- Now that the cable is inside of the building, screw on the included lightning protector, then the 2 ft cable, and then connect the cable to the "Outside Antenna" port of the amplifier. The amplifier should be mounted in a location where it has access to AC power and is out of the way.
- To the "Inside Antenna" port of the amplifier, connect the 2 ft cable, and then the splitter, and then from each port of the splitter, connect a 60 ft cable and run to the location where you plan to mount each inside antenna. If you're using panel inside antennas, then connect each antenna and mount on the ceiling in the center of the space that needs boosted signal, or to a wall aimed across the space that needs signal. If you're using dome inside antennas, then mount each to the ceiling in the center of the space that needs boosted signal. If you need assistance in choosing the best locations to mount each antenna, then please contact us and we can assist you.
- Now that the system is all connected up, you'll need to power on the amplifier but plugging in the power supply. As the amplifier is powering up, look at the flashing lights and confirm that they turn solid green after a minute or so. If they are showing either yellow or red, then consult your manual for instructions or contact us for assistance.
- If you're using a yagi directional outside antenna, then the last thing you'll need to do to finalize your installation is going to be to aim your directional antenna. We have a complete guide to this process, so we recommend you read how to aim a yagi directional antenna.
The included manual is very helpful and we recommend reading through it before beginning the installation. If you run into any issues, feel free to contact us for help.
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 20,000 sq ft|
|Frequency||700MHz, 800MHz, 1900MHz, 1700/2100MHz|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||698 - 716 MHz / 728 - 746 MHz, 776 - 787 MHz / 746 - 757 MHz, 824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1710 - 1755 MHz / 2110 - 2155 MHz, 1850 - 1915 MHz / 1930 - 1995 MHz|
|Power Requirements||110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 20 W|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.