WilsonPro 1000 Enterprise Signal Booster for Voice, 3G and 4G LTE | 460236
Availability: In stock
This system is only available for purchase by logging in or calling to order.
Please call us at 800-590-3564 or email us for more information or to place an order.
- Boosts: Talk, text & 4G LTE data
- Works for: All Phones and All Carriers
- Supports: Multiple devices/users
- Gain: 72 dB
- Expected Inside Coverage
- 30,000 sq ft with 5 bars of outside signal
- 7,500 sq ft with 3-4 bars of outside signal
- 2,000 sq ft with 1-2 bars of outside signal
At UberSignal, we offer multiple shipping options for your convenience. All orders sent via free shipping (see below) or ground shipping may take between 1 and 3 days to ship from our warehouse.
Orders with expedited shipping that are received before 4pm Eastern, Monday through Friday, generally ship the same day, with all others shipping the following business day. If your order contains any products that are out of stock, pre-order, or back-ordered, it may take additional time to ship.
Risk Free - 100% Money Back Guarantee
At UberSignal, we know that everyone’s situation is different and in some cases, it’s possible that a signal booster may not work quite like you had hoped. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we offer a 30 day return policy during which you can return your order for a refund.
If you would like to return a product from your order, please call us at (800) 590-3564 and we will provide you with all of the information necessary to return the item.
3 Year Equipment Warranty
This product is backed by a 3 year manufacturer's warranty, which will cover any defects in the equipment for up to three years. Just hang on to your order receipt and contact the manufacturer within that timeframe if you have an issue with your signal booster kit.
The wall mountable WilsonPro 1000 Enterprise Signal Booster (460236) is a full passive DAS system designed to provide excellent cellular coverage to a space of up to 30,000 sq ft, depending on the strength of the outside signal and internal obstructions. It features a downlink power that is 3dB stronger than the Wilson Pro 70 Plus, for even more inside coverage with a very strong outside signal. The Wilson Pro 1000 also has the new Extended Dynamic Range (XDR) technology, which allows the amplifier to automatically adjust the boosting power from full all the way down to 0, in order to handle any type of outside signal environment. The amplifier should never be overloaded with a strong outside signal, so installation and troubleshooting are significantly easier. The WilsonPro 1000 passive DAS system will work with all of the networks (2G, 3G and 4G LTE) on all of the major carriers in North America.
The Professional line of signal boosters from Wilson Electronics are available to all consumers and professional installers, but can only be purchased over the phone. If you would like to purchase this signal booster kit or have a custom kit designed with it, please call us at (800) 590-3564 to speak to a signal expert.
The WilsonPro 1000 features:
- An enterprise grade, wall mountable housing that contains an integrated internal power supply.
- The state of the art XDR technology, which enables the booster to operate, no matter how the strong the outside signal is. The booster will never overload with too much signal and shutdown.
- A 3dB stronger downlink than the Wilson Pro 70 Plus (which is the maximum amplification allowed by the FCC) for the most coverage possible with a strong outside signal.
- An integrated signal meter to assist in aiming the included yagi directional antenna.
- A color digital display that allows the installer to see the current state of the Automated Gain Control (AGC), read the signal meter, and tune the downlink and uplink power for the different frequency bands.
- Everything you need to install and start boosting signal throughout a large indoor space. Additionally, includes a lightning surge suppressor to protect the amplifier from electrical surges running down the outside antenna cable.
Custom System Design
In order to receive the maximum coverage and effectiveness from the WilsonPro 1000 passive DAS system, a professional system design is highly recommended. We offer a free professional system design consultation where our experts can design a system using the WilsonPro 1000 Enterprise Signal Booster Kit and add on additional components to create the best possible solution for you. You can find out more on the Professional Design & Installation Services page or contact us at 800-590-3564 for more details.
The total coverage area that any signal booster system can provide is directly related to the initial signal strength that the outside antenna is receiving from its location on the roof of the building. The stronger the outside signal, the more coverage you'll get from the system, especially in the case of the WilsonPro 1000 Enterprise Signal Booster Kit.
It is also important to remember that there are many factors that go into determining the total coverage area, so actual results may vary from these estimates. A professionally designed network of internal antennas is required to cover the largest possible area with boosted signal.
- If you have an existing strong 5-bar outside signal, you may receive up to 30,000 sq ft of boosted signal inside the building (requires multiple internal antennas).*
- If you have an existing 3 to 4-bar (-80 dB) outside signal, you may receive up to 7,500 sq ft of boosted signal inside the building.*
- If you have an existing 1 to 2-bar (-95 dB) outside signal, you may receive up to 2,000 sq ft of boosted signal inside the building*.
- If you have no existing outside signal, then a signal booster likely will unfortunately not work in your situation.
If you require more coverage than you can get from a single WilsonPro 1000 Enterprise Signal Booster system, you can either use multiple kits within the same building, or move up to the WilsonPro 4000 Enterprise Signal Booster. If you would like help designing or installing a system, please fill out our free professional system design consultation and we can help you design a custom solution.
The WilsonPro 1000 Enterprise Signal Booster Kit supports the 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE networks from virtually all carriers in the United States and Canada. For other locations, please consult the frequencies outlined below to see if this product will work for you.
Here is a more detailed breakdown of the carriers, networks and frequencies boosted by this kit:
- AT&T 2G, 3G, 4G HSPA+ & 4G LTE
- Verizon 2G, 3G, 4G LTE & XLTE
- Sprint 2G, 3G
- T-Mobile 2G, 3G, 4G HSPA+ & 4G LTE
- US Cellular 2G, 3G & 4G LTE
- All other carriers using 700 MHz, 800 MHz, 1900 MHz, and AWS 1700/2100 MHz frequencies
Please Note: This signal booster kit will not work in most European, Asian, and African countries because the frequencies used there are different than those boosted by this equipment.
- WilsonPro 1000 Wall Mountable Amplifier
- Wilson Yagi Directional Outside Antenna (314411)
- Wilson Dome Inside Antennas
- 75' Black Ultra Low Loss Cable (952375)
- 100' Black Ultra Low Loss Cable (952300)
- Wilson Lightning Surge Protector with 2' Black Ultra Low Loss Cable (952302)
- AC Power Supply
- Installation Guide
While the WilsonPro 1000 Enterprise Signal Booster kit comes with all of the components necessary to install and immediately start boosting signal, the following accessory may be worth considering.
The yagi directional external antenna that is included with the kit is meant to be mounted to a vertical pole that is 2 inches in diameter or less on the roof of the building. Many times there may be an existing pole that can be used, but if not, the Pole Mount Assembly will provide you with a 1 foot pole to mount the antenna to.
* The actual coverage area of a signal booster is dependent on many factors including existing outside signal strength, obstructions between you and the cell tower, the materials used in your home or office, the layout of the area you need to cover with a boosted signal, and other factors. The approximate coverage areas listed above are estimates. Actual coverage area will vary based on these and other factors. If you're not sure if a system will be powerful enough for your needs, contact us to find out.
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 30,000 sq ft|
|Frequency||700MHz, 800MHz, 1900MHz, 1700/2100MHz|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||698 - 716 MHz / 728 - 746 MHz, 776 - 787 MHz / 746 - 757 MHz, 824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1910 MHz / 1930 - 1990 MHz, 1710 - 1755 MHz / 2110 - 2155 MHz|
|Power Requirements||110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 30 W|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.