zBoost Metro ZB540 Dual Band Signal Booster
Availability: Out of stock
- Apartments, condos and single floor homes (up to 1,500 sq ft)
- Dual band - supports most North American carriers
- Extend cell phone battery life
- Kit includes everything you need
- Easy to install - no externally mounted antenna
- Reduces poor reception, dead zones and dropped calls
The zBoost Metro ZB540 kit is designed for use in small homes, apartments and condos that require an internally mounted antenna (not mounted outside of the home). The kit includes a suction cup antenna for mounting on a window which receives the best cell phone signal, which results in a kit which can be installed in minutes with no special tools or extra effort. If you have a small home, condo or apartment that has poor cell phone reception and need a quick and easy fix, then this is the kit for you.
- zBoost Metro YX540 amplifier
- Window mount signal antenna
- 50' RG59-mini coaxial cable
- Base unit antenna
- Mounting hardware
- AC Power Adapter (110V - 240V AC)
- Instruction manual with Installation directions
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 1,500 sq ft|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1910 MHz / 1930 - 1990 MHz|
|Gain||55dB / 55dB|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.