zBoost SOHO Max ZB545M Cellular Signal Booster
Availability: Out of stock
- Eliminate dropped calls
- Improve 3G Data rates for faster Internet Browsing
- Extend cell phone battery life
- Supports most North American cell providers
- Specially designed for apartments, homes, and small offices (up to 3,500 sq ft)
- Kit includes everything you need for easy installation
- 30 day money back guarantee
Designed for larger homes and small businesses, the zBoost SOHO Max ZB545M cell phone signal booster improves coverage and boosts signal up to 3,500 square feet for multiple users and all mobile devices operating on 800 MHz and 1900 MHz frequencies. The package includes everything you need to start boosting cell signal.
- zBoost SOHO Max ZB545M amplifier base unit
- External omnidirectional industrial signal antenna
- Internal base unit antenna
- 35 ft and 15ft of RG6 cable
- AC Power Adapter (110V - 240V AC)
- Window-entry cable
- Installation instructions
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 3,500 sq ft|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1910 MHz / 1930 - 1990 MHz|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.