zBoost TRIO ZB585X Xtreme REACH for Voice, 3G and 4G LTE
Availability: Out of stock
- Eliminate dropped calls and static
- Improve 3G, 4G, and 4G LTE data rates for faster internet browsing
- Extend cell phone battery life
- Specially designed for apartments, homes, and small offices (up to 5,500 sq ft)
- Kit includes everything you need for easy installation
- 30 day money back guarantee
The zBoost TRIO ZB585X Xtreme REACH Signal Booster will boost the dual band frequencies used for voice calls and 3G data by most major carriers in North America, as well as 4G LTE for either AT&T or Verizon Wireless (based on the amplifier you select). It is designed for boosting the signal in apartments, mobile homes, one-story houses and offices up to 5,500 sq ft with a strong signal outside. The zBoost TRIO ZB585X Xtreme REACH will allow you to use your phone inside without requiring it to be connected to the booster or sitting in a cradle while in use.
Many things impact the total coverage area provided by a signal booster system. The following are estimates only and may not be accurate in any individual situation.
- If you have an existing strong 5-bar outside signal, you may get up to 5,500 sq ft of coverage inside*
- If you have an existing 3 to 4-bar (-90 dB) outside signal, you may get up to 2,500 sq ft of coverage inside*
- If you have an existing 1 to 2-bar (-100 dB) outside signal, you may get up to 500 sq ft of coverage inside*
The zBoost TRIO ZB585X performs best when covering a single floor and may not work well in multi-story homes and offices.
All carriers that use the standard dual band frequencies (800 MHz and 1900 MHz) for voice and 3G data, including:
- AT&T 2G/3G/4G HSPA+ (shows as 4G on your phone), 4G LTE (based on amplifier choice)
- Verizon 2G/3G, 4G LTE (based on amplifier choice)
- Sprint 2G/3G
- US Cellular 2G/3G
- Alltel 2G/3G
- T-Mobile 2G/3G
- Major Canadian Carriers 2G/3G
- All other carriers using 800 MHz and 1900 MHz
- zBoost TRIO ZB585X amplifier base unit (either AT&T or Verizon)
- External Yagi Directional Antenna and mounting bracket
- Internal base unit antenna
- 50' RG-6 coaxial cable
- AC Power Adapter (110V - 240V AC)
The zBoost TRIO ZB575 includes everything needed for a typical installation. To start, decide where you plan to mount the outside antenna, keeping in mind that you need at least 15 feet of vertical separation between the outside antenna and the inside base unit. You should mount the external antenna on a vertical pole high up on the roof, in the location where you receive the best outside signal. The included outside antenna bracket should be mounted to a pole, like a TV antenna mast.
Once you've found the location with the best signal available, mount the outside antenna using the included antenna bracket. Avoid any permanent mounting at this point, in case you need to relocate the antenna later. Next, attach the included cable to the end of the antenna and run it into your home or office, either through an open vent or by drilling a hole into the house.
Next, you'll need to determine where to locate the inside base unit, which includes the amplifier and inside antenna. Ideally, you want it located in the center of the area where you want the boosted signal. You also want to keep it away from large metal objects or wiring that could interfere with the signal. Run the coax cable from the outside antenna to this location and then attach it to the amplifier. Attach the inside antenna to the amplifier unit and then plug in the AC power supply. After a few seconds, you should see a green light indicating that the amplifier is working properly. If you see a red light, or if it's alternating green and red, check the included manual for troubleshooting steps. It's likely that your inside and outside antennas are too close together which results in feedback causing the amplifier to shut down.
Directional antennas must be aimed for best results. When aiming and when mounting the antenna, make sure that it is parallel with the ground, do not aim it up at the sky or down at the ground. Start with the antenna high on the roof pointed in one direction. Turn on the system and have a person inside stand 3 ft from the inside antenna and take a signal reading with their phone in field test mode. Rotate the yagi antenna 45 degrees and then pause for 30 to 60 seconds. After the pause, the person inside should take another signal reading, and then you can repeat the process. Each time your partner checks the signal strength, also check to make sure there aren't any warning lights on the amplifier. After you've gone all the way around, mount the antenna facing in the direction with the strongest signal. If possible, also mount the antenna on that side of the home or office so that it's pointing away from the building and not over the building.
- Increases cell phone signal coverage up to 5,500 sq ft
- Supports multiple phones calls and hotspots at the same time
- Compatible with all major North America carriers (except Nextel)
- Improves call clarity and data rates
- Reduces or eliminates dropped calls, static, and other noise
- Easy to setup with everything included in the box and multiple antenna mounting options
- Use your phone like you always do. No cradles or other direct connections
- Bi-directional amplifier boosts signal to and from your carrier
- Extends phone battery life
- FCC and IC Type Accepted
* The actual coverage area of a signal booster is dependent on many factors including existing outside signal strength, obstructions between you and the cell tower, the materials used in your home or office, the layout of the area you need to cover with a boosted signal, and other factors. The approximate coverage areas listed above are estimates. Actual coverage area will vary based on these and other factors. If you're not sure if a system will be powerful enough for your needs, contact us to find out.
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 5,000 sq ft|
|Frequency||700MHz, 800MHz, 1900MHz|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||698 - 716 MHz / 728 - 746 MHz, 776 - 787 MHz / 746 - 757 MHz, 824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1910 MHz / 1930 - 1990 MHz|
|Gain||60dB / 60dB|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.