zBoost ZB645SL-CM Dual Band Signal Booster
Availability: Out of stock
- Eliminate dropped calls
- Improve 3G data rates for faster Internet browsing
- Extend cell phone battery life
- Supports most North American cell providers
- Specially designed for homes and offices (up to 10,000 sq ft)
- Kit includes everything you need for easy installation
- 30 day money back guarantee
The zBoost ZB645SL-CM is a dual-band signal booster and can amplify both frequencies used by all major North American cell phone carriers including AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, US Cellular, Alltel, Cricket, and others (not compatible with Nextel/iDEN). The ZB645SL-CM allows you to use your cell phone wirelessly as you normally do and doesn't require a cradle or direct connection to your phone.
The zBoost ZB645SL-CM Features:
- Increases cell phone signal coverage up to 10,000 sq ft
- Supports multiple phones calls and hotspots at the same time
- Compatible with all major North America carriers (except Nextel)
- Improves call clarity and data rates
- Reduces or eliminates dropped calls, static, and other noise
- Easy to setup with everything included in the box and multiple antenna mounting options
- Use your phone like you always do. No cradles or other direct connections
- Bi-directional amplifier boosts signal to and from your carrier
- Extends phone battery life
- FCC and IC Type Accepted
With all Cell Phone Signal Boosters, the actual area that you can cover inside is directly related to how strong the signal is where you mount the outside antenna combined with the strength of the amplifier. With a very strong 5 bar signal outside where you mount the external antenna, it's possible to achieve nearly 10,000 sq ft of coverage. However, if you only have one bar of signal outside, your inside coverage will be limited to one room. Actual coverage area is affected by many factors and is difficult to predict, so when it doubt, give us a call to discuss your situation.
- zBoost ZB645SL-CM dual band amplifier base unit
- External CANT-0042 Yagi Directional Antenna and mounting bracket
- Internal base unit antenna
- 35' RG-6 coaxial cable
- 15' RG-6 coaxial cable
- Window bypass cable
- Barrel connector
- AC Power Adapter (110V - 240V AC)
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 10,000 sq ft|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1910 MHz / 1930 - 1990 MHz|
|Gain||75dB / 75dB|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.