SureCall Flare Signal Booster Kit - Voice, 3G & 4G LTE
Availability: In stock
- Boosts: Talk, text & 4G LTE data
- Works for: All Phones and All Carriers
- Supports: Multiple devices/users
- Max Gain: 72 dB
- Expected Inside Coverage
- 2,500 sq ft with 5 bars of outside signal
- 1,500 sq ft with 3-4 bars of outside signal
- 250 sq ft with 1-2 bars of outside signal
At UberSignal, we offer multiple shipping options for your convenience. All orders sent via free shipping (see below) or ground shipping may take between 1 and 3 days to ship from our warehouse.
Orders with expedited shipping that are received before 4pm Eastern, Monday through Friday, generally ship the same day, with all others shipping the following business day. If your order contains any products that are out of stock, pre-order, or back-ordered, it may take additional time to ship.
Risk Free - 100% Money Back Guarantee
At UberSignal, we know that everyone’s situation is different and in some cases, it’s possible that a signal booster may not work quite like you had hoped. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we offer a 30 day return policy during which you can return your order for a refund.
If you would like to return a product from your order, please call us at (800) 590-3564 and we will provide you with all of the information necessary to return the item.
3 Year Equipment Warranty
This product is backed by a 3 year manufacturer's warranty, which will cover any defects in the equipment for up to three years. Just hang on to your order receipt and contact the manufacturer within that timeframe if you have an issue with your signal booster kit.
The SureCall Flare Signal Booster kit is one of the easiest signal booster solutions to install in your home or small office. It features a sleek, aesthetically pleasing internal unit that boosts and broadcasts the signal received from the outside omnidirectional antenna, which you'll need to mount on your roof. The SureCall Flare is ideally suited for situations where you have a medium to strong outside signal, and are only looking to cover a small to medium sized space inside of the building.
Why the SureCall Flare?
- The ideal balance of affordability and performance.
- Works wirelessly. No physical connection to your phone required.
- Supports multiple phones and all carriers at the same time.
- Everything you need is included in the kit.
- Fewer dropped calls
- Faster Internet data speeds
- Better voice quality
- Texts that send quickly
- Longer battery life
Your purchase is covered by our 30-day money back guarantee, so you can try it risk free, and our friendly, US-based technical support team is standing by to assist with anything you need. Your equipment is also covered by a 3-year manufacturer warranty, for extra peace of mind.
The SureCall Flare is an ideal solution for boosting signal in a home office, basement, mobile home, cabin, cottage, small home, or anywhere where you have a medium to strong outside signal, and only need to cover a small to medium size space inside.
How it Works
The SureCall Flare signal booster system uses an omnidirectional outside antenna that's typically mounted at or above the roofline of your home or office, where it can pick up the strongest existing cell signal in your area. That existing signal is received by the antenna and sent over a cable to the SureCall Flare inside unit, which boosts the signal and broadcasts it in all directions to the mobile devices in the area. The inside unit should be located in the center of the space that needs boosted signal in order to be most effective.
The entire process also works in reverse, so you get a strong and reliable connection back to your carrier.
Estimated Inside Coverage
The strength of your existing outside signal, measured in the location where you plan to mount the outside antenna, has a direct impact on the amount of inside coverage you'll get from a signal booster. The table below shows how much coverage you may get depending on your outside signal strength:
|Existing Outside Signal Strength||Estimated Inside Coverage|
|Strong (5 Bars)||Up to 2,500 sq ft|
|Medium (3-4 Bars)||Up to 1,500 sq ft|
|Weak (1-2 Bars)||Up to 250 sq ft|
|None (0 Bars)||No Coverage|
Please Note: It is important to remember that there are many factors that impact the size of the inside coverage area, so actual results may vary from these estimates.
If you need more coverage than the SureCall Flare will provide due to a weak outside signal, then the SureCall Flare with a Yagi Outside Antenna is going to be a better choice for you. It has a more powerful outside antenna to provide more inside coverage with the same strength outdoor signal. Please contact us if you have any questions or would like more information about either of these systems.
Will this Work for my Phone and Carrier?
The SureCall Flare has been designed to work with all cell phones and all carriers in the United States, Canada and Mexico, as well as carriers from some other countries in Latin America, South America and Australia.
|Supported Phones||All Cell Phones, Hotspots, and any Devices that use Cellular Data|
|Networks||2G, 3G, 4G & 4G LTE|
|Frequencies||700, 800, 1900, 1700/2100 MHz|
|Carriers||Works for all Carriers in North America, including:
Please Note: This signal booster will not work in most European, Asian, and African countries, as the frequencies used there are different than those boosted by this equipment.
The following components are included with the SureCall Flare kit:
- SureCall Flare Amplifier
- Flare Power Supply
- SureCall Omni Outside Antenna
- 50ft RG6 Cable
- Installation Manual
While the SureCall Flare Signal Booster Kit includes everything you need to install the system and start having great cell signal, the following recommended accessories may simplify the installation and help protect the system going forward:
Installation Manual & Spec Sheet
- The Guide to Cell Phone Signal Boosters
- How to Use Field Test Mode
- How to Aim a Yagi Directional Outside Antenna
Installing the SureCall Flare Signal Booster Kit is straightforward, but will require running cable from the roof or elevated location into the building, as well as potentially drilling and screwing in components. If you feel comfortable with this level of installation, then feel free to proceed, otherwise you may want to consider hiring a general contractor, electrician, satellite TV installer, or handyman to assist in the installation.
Additionally, before you begin, we recommend that you start with a soft installation, where you don't permanently mount components, drill holes or finalize cable runs until you're sure that the system is performing to the level that you would like. Once you've tested out antenna and component locations, and are satisfied with the results, then you can go ahead and permanently install everything. Finally, read through the entire set of installation instructions both here and in the included manual before beginning, and feel free to call us with any questions before you proceed.
- We'll start the installation from the roof and work our way into the house. First, start by determining the part of the roof that receives the best signal, as we'll want to locate the antenna in that location. Once you've identified the portion of the roof which is best, mount the external antenna as high up above the roof as possible. With an omni antenna, you want to make sure that it has a clear view in all 360 degress and it needs to be high above the inside system to avoid feedback between the two. Run the 50 ft. RG6 cable from the antenna into the house, if possible through a vent or soffit, but you may need to drill a hole at this step.
- Because the Flare has an integrated inside antenna, it's important that you locate the inside unit in the center of the space where you need coverage. To start, run the cable to the center of the part of the house that needs the best signal. Once there, connect the cable to the antenna port on the Flare unit. Finally, connect the power adapter to the amplifier.
- Once all of the components are connected, power on the amplifier by plugging it in. As it's powering up, you should see the lights flashing. After it has powered on, the power LED should be lit and one or both of the alert LEDs may be lit. If the alert LEDs are yellow, you can safely ignore them, the amplifier is working properly. If the LEDs are red, then you have an issue that will need to be resolved. Please contact us for help.
The included manual is very helpful and we recommend reading through it before beginning the installation. If you run into any issues, feel free to contact us for help.
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 2,500 sq ft|
|Frequency||700MHz, 800MHz, 1900MHz, 1700/2100MHz|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||698 - 716 MHz / 728 - 746 MHz, 776 - 787 MHz / 746 - 757 MHz, 824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1710 - 1755 MHz / 2110 - 2155 MHz, 1850 - 1915 MHz / 1930 - 1995 MHz|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.