SureCall Fusion5s 2.0 72dB Signal Booster Kit
- Best for areas where you don't need long cables and want a choice of antennas.
We're happy to offer free ground shipping on all orders over $99 to locations in the contiguous United States that are placed through our website, as well as discounted expedited shipping options if you need to receive your order sooner.
All orders sent via free shipping or ground shipping may take between 1 and 3 days to ship from our warehouse. Orders with expedited shipping that are received before 2 pm Eastern, Monday through Friday, generally ship the same day, with all others shipping the following business day. If your order contains any products that are out of stock, pre-order, or back-ordered, it may take additional time to ship.
Quotes, purchase orders, custom orders, and orders by resellers/integrators are not eligible for free shipping.
We're committed to providing you with the best customer experience, so you'll never pay more with UberSignal.
If you want to order from us, but you found a product on another site for less, then that's no problem at all. We'll match prices listed from any competitor's website or any other reputable source.
Click here to learn more about our lowest price guarantee and how to place your order with the matched price.
At UberSignal, we know that everyone’s situation is different, and in some cases, it’s possible that a signal booster may not work quite as well as you had hoped
If you’re not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we offer a 60-day return policy during which you can return your order for a refund.
If you would like to return a product from your order, please call us at (800) 590-3564 and we will provide you with all of the information necessary to return the item.
The SureCall Fusion5s 2.0 is one of our most popular and versatile signal booster kits. With a choice of two different outside and inside antennas, the Fusion5s 2.0 can be configured to solve almost any situation. If you need a solution for a medium to large home, office, or general building, then the SureCall Fusion5s 2.0 Signal Booster is going to be a great option for you.
Do you have a strong outside signal and are looking for even more coverage? Check out the SureCall Fusion5s 2.0 with 2 Inside Antennas.
Why the SureCall Fusion5s?
- Strongest gain (boosting power) allowed by the FCC, for the most coverage inside with a moderate outside signal.
- Multiple outside and inside antenna options.
- Works wirelessly. No physical connection to your phone required.
- Supports multiple phones and all carriers at the same time.
- Everything you need is included in the kit.
- Fewer dropped calls
- Faster Internet data speeds
- Better voice quality
- Texts that send quickly
- Longer battery life
Your purchase is covered by our 60-day money-back guarantee, so you can try it risk-free, and our friendly, US-based technical support team is standing by to assist with anything you need. Your equipment is also covered by a 3-year manufacturer warranty, for extra peace of mind.
The Fusion5s 2.0 is an ideal solution for large homes and medium-sized offices, as well as mobile homes with a weak outside signal, cabins, cottages, etc. The different antenna options allow the system to be customized to your specific situation, so you can maximize the effectiveness and minimize the installation issues.
How it Works
The Fusion5s 2.0 signal booster offers the options of either an omnidirectional or a yagi directional outside antenna, and either a panel or dome inside antenna, so while the operation of the booster system is the same, there will be slight differences in the installation based on the type of antennas that you choose.
The general way that a signal booster system works is that the outside antenna is mounted at or above the roofline of your home or office, in a location where it can pick up the strongest existing outside cell signal. The cell signal is received by the antenna and is sent over a cable into the building, where it is received by the Fusion5s 2.0 amplifier. The amplifier boosts the cell signal significantly, and then sends it over another cable to the inside antenna, which broadcasts the improved signal to the area where it's located. The entire process also works in reverse, so you get a strong and reliable connection back to your carrier.
Outside Antenna Options
- Omni Outside Antenna: This antenna has 4 dB of gain and will send and receive in all directions, so it should work for all carriers, irrespective of the tower location, but omni antennas are not as powerful as directional antennas, so you'll generally get less coverage inside with one. We only recommend omni antennas for situations where you have a moderate to strong (3-bars or more) existing outside signal.
- Yagi Outside Antenna: This antenna has 10 dB of gain and must be aimed and can cover about 75 degrees of the horizon in one direction. See our guide on how to aim the directional antenna. Since a directional antenna can only cover a portion of the horizon, you may only be able to cover the carrier(s) with towers in the direction that the yagi antenna is pointing. The advantage is that because they are aimed, they're much more powerful so you'll get more coverage area inside of the building with a directional antenna.
Inside Antenna Options
- Panel Inside Antenna: This antenna has 10 dB of gain and is generally mounted on the ceiling aimed downwards in the center of the space that needs boosted signal, but can also be laid face down on the floor of an attic or space above the ceiling, again in the center of the space that needs boosted signal, and it will broadcast boosted signal through the floor to the space below. Finally, panel antennas can be mounted on a wall and broadcast boosted signal across a space.
- Dome Inside Antenna: This antenna has 5 dB of gain and can only be mounted to a ceiling and you must have access to the backside of the ceiling in order to run a cable to it, so it's best for drop ceilings or locations where there is an attic above the ceiling. Dome antennas work best for single floors but can possibly cover multiple floors depending on the floor construction.
Estimated Inside Coverage
The strength of your existing outside signal, measured in the location where you plan to mount the outside antenna, has a direct impact on the amount of inside coverage you'll get from a signal booster. The table below shows how much coverage you may get depending on your outside signal strength:
|Existing Outside Signal Strength||Estimated Inside Coverage|
|Strong (5 Bars)||Up to 7,500 sq ft|
|Medium (3-4 Bars)||Up to 4,000 sq ft|
|Weak (1-2 Bars)||Up to 2,000 sq ft|
|None (0 Bars)||No Coverage|
Please Note: It is important to remember that there are many factors that impact the size of the inside coverage area, so actual results may vary from these estimates.
If you need more coverage than one system will provide due to a weak outside signal, you can install multiple SureCall Fusion5s 2.0 systems in your home or business. Please contact us for assistance with mapping out the ideal location for each system.
If you have a strong existing outside signal and need more inside coverage than the SureCall Fusion5s 2.0 provides, then the SureCall Fusion5X Signal Booster is going to be a better option for you. The Fusion5X has a greater threshold for handling a strong outside signal, so it’s able to convert that into significantly more coverage inside of the building. Please contact us if you have any questions or would like more information about this system.
Will this Work for my Phone and Carrier?
The Fusion5s 2.0 has been designed to work with all cell phones and all carriers in the United States, Canada and Mexico, as well as carriers from some other countries in Latin America, South America and Australia.
|Supported Phones||All Cell Phones, Hotspots, and any Devices that use Cellular Data|
|Networks||2G, 3G, 4G LTE & 5G|
|Frequencies||700, 800, 1900, 1700/2100 MHz|
|Carriers||Works for all Carriers in North America, including: AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Bell, Telus, Rogers, Freedom Mobile|
Please Note: This signal booster will not work in most European, Asian, and African countries, as the frequencies used there are different than those boosted by this equipment.
In the Box
- SureCall Fusion5s 2.0 Amplifier
- SureCall Power Supply
- SureCall Yagi Outside Antenna Option
- SureCall Omni Outside Antenna Option
- SureCall Panel Inside Antenna Option
- SureCall Dome Inside Antenna Option
- 30 ft of SureCall LMR400 Cable
- 75 ft of SureCall LMR400 Cable
|Installation Type||DIY Installation|
|Number of Inside Antenna(s)||1 Inside Antenna|
|Inside Antenna Type||Directional, Omnidirectional|
|Outside Antenna Type||Directional, Omnidirectional|
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 10,000 sq ft|
|Frequency||700MHz, 800MHz, 1900MHz, 1700/2100MHz|
|Power Requirements||Input: AC 110V, 60Hz. Output: DC 19V. Consumption: <25W|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.