weBoost 470101 Home 4G Signal Booster Kit
Availability: In stock
The weBoost Home 4G is currently backordered with an expected availability of the end of June, 2018.
Our recommended alternative in the meantime is the weBoost Connect 4G.
- Boosts: Talk, text & 4G LTE data
- Works for: All Phones and All Carriers
- Supports: Multiple devices/users
- Max Gain: 60 dB
- Expected Inside Coverage
- 1,500 sq ft with 5 bars of outside signal
- 1,000 sq ft with 3-4 bars of outside signal
- 150 sq ft with 1-2 bars of outside signal
At UberSignal, we offer multiple shipping options for your convenience. All orders sent via free shipping (see below) or ground shipping may take between 1 and 3 days to ship from our warehouse.
Orders with expedited shipping that are received before 4pm Eastern, Monday through Friday, generally ship the same day, with all others shipping the following business day. If your order contains any products that are out of stock, pre-order, or back-ordered, it may take additional time to ship.
Risk Free - 100% Money Back Guarantee
At UberSignal, we know that everyone’s situation is different and in some cases, it’s possible that a signal booster may not work quite like you had hoped. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we offer a 30 day return policy during which you can return your order for a refund.
If you would like to return a product from your order, please call us at (800) 590-3564 and we will provide you with all of the information necessary to return the item.
2 Year Equipment Warranty
This product is backed by a 2 year manufacturer's warranty, which will cover any defects in the equipment for up to two years. Just hang on to your order receipt and contact the manufacturer within that timeframe if you have an issue with your signal booster kit.
The weBoost 470101 Home 4G is one of our most popular signal boosters for small areas and single rooms. It is designed to allow for many different installation options, including mounting the outdoor antenna on the roof, outside on a wall, or even inside on a window facing outwards. If you need a reliable booster for a small area in your home or office, then the weBoost Home 4G is going to be a great option.
Why the weBoost Home 4G?
- The most popular solution for boosting signal in a small area.
- Works wirelessly. No physical connection to your phone required.
- Supports multiple phones and all carriers at the same time.
- Everything you need is included in the kit.
- Fewer dropped calls
- Faster Internet data speeds
- Better voice quality
- Texts that send quickly
- Longer battery life
Your purchase is covered by our 30-day money back guarantee, so you can try it risk free, and our friendly, US-based technical support team is standing by to assist with anything you need. Your equipment is also covered by a 2-year manufacturer warranty, for extra peace of mind.
The Home 4G is an ideal solution for anyone who is looking for an affordable solution and only needs to boost signal in a small area, like a desk or table, all the way up to the size of a room. It is also a great choice for anyone who is not able to mount an antenna outside, as the included panel antenna can be mounted to the inside of a window facing outwards.
How it Works
The weBoost Home 4G system uses a panel directional outside antenna that's typically mounted to either a pole (not included) at or above the roofline of your home or office, the side of the house or building, or to the inside of a window facing outwards. Ideally the outside panel antenna is positioned in a location where it can receive the strongest possible outside signal, which it then sends over a cable to the Home 4G amplifier inside of the home or building. The amplifier will boost the received signal and then pass it over a cable to the included desktop inside antenna, which will broadcast the boosted signal into your home or office, giving you a usable indoor cell signal.
The entire process also works in reverse, so you get a strong and reliable connection back to your carrier.
The weBoost Home 4G includes a flat cable in case you need to run the included RG6 cable from the outside antenna under a window, instead of drilling a hole in the building. A barrel connector is also included, in case you don't need the flat cable.
Estimated Inside Coverage
The strength of your existing outside signal, measured in the location where you plan to mount the outside antenna, has a direct impact on the amount of inside coverage you'll get from a signal booster. The table below shows how much coverage you may get depending on your outside signal strength:
|Existing Outside Signal Strength||Estimated Inside Coverage|
|Strong (5 Bars)||Up to 1,500 sq ft|
|Medium (3-4 Bars)||Up to 1,000 sq ft|
|Weak (1-2 Bars)||Up to 150 sq ft|
|None (0 Bars)||No Coverage|
Please Note: It is important to remember that there are many factors that impact the size of the inside coverage area, so actual results may vary from these estimates.
If you need more coverage than the weBoost Home 4G will provide due to a weak outside signal, then the weBoost Connect 4G is going to be a better choice for you. It has a more powerful amplifier and higher grade antennas to provide more inside coverage with the same strength outdoor signal. Please contact us if you have any questions or would like more information about this system.
Will this Work for my Phone and Carrier?
The weBoost Home 4G has been designed to work with all cell phones and all carriers in the United States, Canada and Mexico, as well as carriers from some other countries in Latin America, South America and Australia.
|Supported Phones||All Cell Phones, Hotspots, and any Devices that use Cellular Data|
|Networks||2G, 3G, 4G & 4G LTE|
|Frequencies||700, 800, 1900, 1700/2100 MHz|
Works for all Carriers in North America, including:
Please Note: This signal booster will not work in most European, Asian, and African countries, as the frequencies used there are different than those boosted by this equipment.
The following components are included with the weBoost Home 4G kit:
- weBoost Home 4G Amplifier
- weBoost Power Supply
- weBoost Outside Panel Antenna
- weBoost Inside Desktop Antenna
- 30 ft of weBoost RG6 Cable
- 20 ft of weBoost RG6 Cable
- Flat Cable for Running Under a Window
- F-Female Barrel Connector
- Installation Manual
While the weBoost 470101 Home 4G Signal Booster Kit includes everything you need to install the system and start having great cell signal, the following recommended accessories may simplify the installation and help protect the system going forward:
Installation Manual & Spec Sheet
Preparing for the Installation
- How to Do a "Soft Install"
- How to Create a Signal Map
- How to Determine if You can Put Your Outside Antenna in the Attic
Step by Step Home Installation
- Where to Install Your Booster
- How to Install the Outside Antenna
- How to Run the Cable
- How to Install the Inside Antenna
- How to Install Your Signal Booster
- Troubleshooting Your Installation
- How to Register Your Signal Booster With Your Carrier
Troubleshooting Your Installation
- How to Troubleshoot Using the Lights on the Amplifier
- How to Solve Oscillation Using Antenna Separation
- Do I Have to Connect or Login to a Signal Booster?
- The Guide to Cell Phone Signal Boosters
- How to Use Field Test Mode
- How to Aim a Yagi Directional Outside Antenna
The weBoost Home 4G has three different installation options for mounting the window mount panel antenna. The easiest option is to mount the panel antenna using the included suction cups to the inside of an external window. While this is the most convenient option, it also gives you the smallest coverage area from the system and should only be used if the other options are not possible. The next option is to mount it on a wall outside of the home or office, which will give you more coverage, but also requires you to run a cable from the external antenna into the building. The last option is to install the panel antenna on a pole on the roof of the building. This installation option will give you the best coverage, but requires you to install a vertical pole on the roof and aim the panel antenna.
Additionally, before you begin, we recommend a soft installation initially, where you don't permanently mount components, drill holes or finalize cable runs until you're sure that the system is performing to the level that you would like. Once you've tested out antenna and component locations, and are satisfied with the results, then you can go ahead and permanently install everything. Finally, read through the entire set of installation instructions both here and in the included manual before beginning, and feel free to call us with any questions before you proceed.
To install, just follow these steps:
- If you decide to install the "outside" panel antenna in the window, then you'll need to first determine which window has the best initial signal. Use your phone to check each window for the strongest signal, and then locate the external antenna in the window with the strongest signal. Connect the included RG6 cable to the antenna.
If you decide to install the external panel antenna on the exterior wall of the building, then use your cell phone to determine which wall of the building gets the best signal, and mount it in that location. Connect the included RG6 cable and run into the building.
If you decide to install the external panel antenna on the roof of the building, you'll first need to determine the side of the building that gets the strongest signal. Once that's been identified, then you'll need to install a vertical pole on the roof of that side of the building to mount the antenna to, such as the pole mount assembly, which you can purchase from UberSignal or something similar from a local hardware store. Once you have the pole installed, attach the external panel antenna and point away from the building, then connect the included RG6 cable and run into the building. You may be able to enter the building through a vent or soffet, but may need to drill a hole if no other opening is available.
- If you've purchased a lighting surge protector, then connect that now to the RG6 cable, and then connect the 2ft cable to the "Outside Antenna" port of the amplifier, otherwise directly connect the outside cable to the "Outside Antenna" port. To the inside of the amplifier, attach the cable that is connected to the inside tower antenna, and locate the tower antenna on a desk or table facing towards the area that needs boosted signal. Once all of the components are connected, power on the amplifier by plugging it in. As it's powering up, you should see the lights flashing, and then check to see that they turn solid green. If they are blinking or are any other color than green, you'll need to troubleshoot the setup by consulting the manual or contact us for help.
- If you mounted the outside antenna outside on a pole, you'll need to aim it for best results. Start with the antenna high on the roof pointed in one direction. Turn on the system and have an inside helper inside stand near the inside antenna and take a signal reading with their phone in field test mode. Rotate the antenna 45 degrees and then pause for 60 seconds. After the pause, the person inside should take another signal reading, and then you can repeat the process. Each time your partner checks the signal strength, also check to make sure there aren't any warning lights on the amplifier. After you've gone all the way around, mount the antenna facing in the direction with the strongest signal.
The included manual is very helpful and we recommend reading through it before beginning the installation. If you run into any issues, feel free to contact us for help.
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 1,500 sq ft|
|Frequency||700MHz, 800MHz, 1900MHz, 1700/2100MHz|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||698 - 716 MHz / 728 - 746 MHz, 776 - 787 MHz / 746 - 757 MHz, 824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1710 - 1755 MHz / 2110 - 2155 MHz, 1850 - 1915 MHz / 1930 - 1995 MHz|
|Gain||55dB / 60dB|
|Product Specifications||Spec Sheet|
|Power Requirements||110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 8 W|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.