weBoost 472105 Connect 3G Omni Signal Booster Kit
Availability: In stock
- Boosts: Talk & text
- Works for: All Phones and All Carriers
- Supports: Multiple devices/users
- Gain: 65 dB
- Expected Inside Coverage
- 3,500 sq ft with 5 bars of outside signal
- 2,500 sq ft with 3-4 bars of outside signal
- 250 sq ft with 1-2 bars of outside signal
At UberSignal, we offer multiple shipping options for your convenience. All orders sent via free shipping (see below) or ground shipping may take between 1 and 3 days to ship from our warehouse.
Orders with expedited shipping that are received before 4pm Eastern, Monday through Friday, generally ship the same day, with all others shipping the following business day. If your order contains any products that are out of stock, pre-order, or back-ordered, it may take additional time to ship.
Risk Free - 100% Money Back Guarantee
At UberSignal, we know that everyone’s situation is different and in some cases, it’s possible that a signal booster may not work quite like you had hoped. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we offer a 60 day return policy during which you can return your order for a refund.
If you would like to return a product from your order, please call us at (800) 590-3564 and we will provide you with all of the information necessary to return the item.
2 Year Equipment Warranty
This product is backed by a 2 year manufacturer's warranty, which will cover any defects in the equipment for up to two years. Just hang on to your order receipt and contact the manufacturer within that timeframe if you have an issue with your signal booster kit.
The weBoost 472105 Connect 3G Omni Signal Booster Kit is the next version of the Wilson 462105 Dual Band DB PRO Omni Kit. The weBoost Connect 3G Omni kit is designed to boost the voice and 3G networks for all of the major carriers in the United States and Canada, and will cover a small to medium sized home or office with boosted signal, assuming a strong outside signal. The Omni version of the weBoost Connect 3G means that the outside omnidirectional antenna will send and receive in all directions at the same time, so it can boost the cell signal for all carriers simultaneously. The downside of this is that the omnidirectional antenna is not as strong as its counterpart, the yagi directional, which only sends in one direction, and thus is stronger and provides more coverage than the omni kit.
In terms of setup and operation, the weBoost Connect 3G Omni kit uses an omnidirectional outside antenna that's typically mounted on the roof of your home or office to pick up the existing cell signal in your area. That signal is sent over a cable to the weBoost Connect 3G amplifier, which boosts the signal and sends it over another cable to the inside antenna. The inside antenna broadcasts the boosted signal into your home or office giving you a usable indoor cell signal. The weBoost 472105 Connect 3G Omni Signal Booster Kit includes everything you need to quickly and easily install the system and immediately start having great cell signal. If you can't mount an antenna on the roof of your home or office, please contact us to discuss other potential options.
No 4G LTE Support
Many carriers are moving everything quickly to their 4G LTE networks including voice calls. At some point in the near future, we'll start to see 4G-LTE only phones that will no longer be able to take advantage of 2G/3G boosters like this one. To ensure that the signal booster you get will work well for years to come, we generally recommend systems that support 4G LTE in addition to the 2G and 3G networks like the weBoost 470103 Connect 4G Signal Booster Kit. However, if you plan to keep your older phone for the foreseeable future and don't need the faster LTE data speeds, a 2G/3G booster like this one should work out just fine for you.
The existing outside signal strength that you receive from the roof of your home or office (where you would mount the outside antenna) has a large impact on the amount of coverage area you get from a signal booster. It is important to remember that there are many factors that go into determining the coverage area, so actual results may vary from these estimates.
- If you have an existing strong 5-bar outside signal, you may receive up to 3,500 sq ft of boosted signal inside the building.*
- If you have an existing 3 to 4-bar (-90 dB) outside signal, you may receive up to 2,500 sq ft of boosted signal inside the building.*
- If you have an existing 1 to 2-bar (-100 dB) outside signal, you may receive up to 250 sq ft of boosted signal inside the building*.
- If you have no existing outside signal, then a signal booster likely will not work in your situation unfortunately.
If you need more coverage than you can get from a single weBoost Connect 3G Omni system, take a look at the more powerful weBoost 472205 Connect 3G Directional Signal Booster Kit or the weBoost 470105 Connect 3G-X Extreme Signal Booster Kit.
The weBoost 472105 Connect 3G Omni supports the 2G & 3G networks from virtually all carriers in the United States and Canada. For other locations, please consult the frequencies listed below to see if this product will work for you. This kit will not boost the 4G LTE networks from any carrier.
Here is a more detailed breakdown of the carriers, networks and frequencies boosted by this kit:
- AT&T 2G, 3G & 4G HSPA+
- Verizon 2G & 3G
- Sprint 2G& 3G
- T-Mobile 2G & 3G
- US Cellular 2G & 3G
- All other carriers using 800 MHz & 1900 MHz
Please Note: This signal booster kit will not work in most European, Asian, and African countries because the frequencies used there are different than those boosted by this equipment.
- weBoost Connect 3G 65dB amplifier
- weBoost Omni Outside Antenna
- weBoost Panel Inside Antenna
- 20' White Low Loss Cable (950620)
- 2 x 15' White Low Loss Cables with Barrel Connector
- 8" Flat Coax Cable
- AC Power Supply
- Installation Guide
The weBoost 470103 Connect 3G comes with everything that you need for immediate installation, however, there are a few of additional items you may want to consider.
For locations that receive thunderstorms and lightning, a lightning surge protector kit will protect against nearby lightning strikes that cause surges in static electricity that can damage the amplifier. It contains a gas discharge that will automatically cut the connection between the amplifier and the outside antenna when a surge is detected.
Installing the weBoost 470103 Connect 3G Signal Booster Kit system is fairly straightforward, but will require running cable from the roof or elevated location into the building, as well as potentially drilling and screwing in components. If you feel comfortable with this level of installation, then feel free to proceed, otherwise you may want to consider hiring a general contractor, electrician, satellite TV installer, or handyman to assist in the installation.
Additionally, before you begin, we recommend that you start with a soft installation, where you don't permanently mount components, drill holes or finalize cable runs until you're sure that the system is performing to the level that you would like. Once you've tested out antenna and component locations, and are satisfied with the results, then you can go ahead and permanently install everything. Finally, read through the entire set of installation instructions both here and in the included manual before beginning, and feel free to call us with any questions before you proceed.
- We'll start the installation from the roof and work our way into the house. First, start by determining the part of the roof that receives the best signal using a phone in Field Test Mode and that also has a 360 degree unobstructed view. Mount the outside omni antenna in that location and as high as possible. Run the 20 ft. cable from the antenna into the attic of the house, if possible through a vent or soffit, but you may need to drill a hole at this step.
- Once the cable is inside the house, we recommend running the cables and locating the inside antenna in the attic of the house (If this is not possible, please call us to discuss other installation locations). The amplifier can either be located in the attic if there is an area with AC power, or down in the living space for easier access. Once the cable is in the home or office, run it to the area where you plan to locate the amplifier. If you've purchased a lighting surge protector, attach that now, and then connect the 2ft cable to the "Outside Antenna" port of the amplifier. Otherwise directly connect the outside cable to the "Outside Antenna" port. Connect the 30 ft cable to the "Inside Port" on the other side of the amplifier, and run it to the center of the attic. Connect the panel antenna and lay it face down on the floor of the attic.
- Once all of the components are connected, power on the amplifier by plugging it in. As it's powering up, you should see the lights flashing, and then check to see that they turn solid green. If the lights are not solid green, check out the portion of the owners manual that discusses the indicator lights to find out what they mean. Of, you can always contact us for help.
- Omnidirectional antennas do not need to be aimed. For best results, try to get the antenna as high as possible, or use to find the location with the strongest existing signal and mount it there.
The included manual is very helpful and we recommend reading through it before beginning the installation. If you run into any issues, feel free to contact us for help.
* The actual coverage area of a signal booster is dependent on many factors including existing outside signal strength, obstructions between you and the cell tower, the materials used in your home or office, the layout of the area you need to cover with a boosted signal, and other factors. The approximate coverage areas listed above are estimates. Actual coverage area will vary based on these and other factors. If you're not sure if a system will be powerful enough for your needs, contact us to find out.
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 3,500 sq ft|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1910 MHz / 1930 - 1990 MHz|
|Gain||65dB / 65dB|
|Product Manual||Installation Manual|
|Product Specifications||Spec Sheet|
|Power Requirements||110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 8 W|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.