- Data Sheet
- Quick Install Guide (Coming Soon)
- Installation Manual (Coming Soon)
The SureCall Fusion7 Cellular, WiFi and HDTV Signal Booster kit is the first 7 band booster on the market and will boost the voice, 3G and 4G LTE networks for most of the carriers in North America (except for Sprint 4G LTE), WiFi, and HDTV channels as well. It comes with everything that you need to start boosting cell signals, WiFi and HDTV, including all of the necessary cellular antennas, cables, a WiFi router to interface with the existing network, an HDTV antenna, and the Fusion7 amplifier which will boost all of the signals it receives.
Many variables impact the total coverage area of a signal booster system. The following are estimates only and may not be accurate in any individual situation.
- If you have an existing strong 5-bar outside signal, you may get up to 6,000 sq ft of coverage inside
- If you have an existing 3 to 4-bar (-90 dB) outside signal, you may get up to 5,000 sq ft of coverage inside
- If you have an existing 1 to 2-bar (-100 dB) outside signal:
- With an Omnidirectional outside antenna, you may get up to 1,000 sq ft of coverage inside
- With a Directional outside antenna, you may get up to 3,000 sq ft of coverage inside
- If you have no existing outside signal, this kit will offer no improvement. You must have some existing signal outside for this kit to be beneficial.
The SureCall Fusion7 Signal Booster Kit supports the voice, 3G and 4G LTE networks from most carriers in the US and Canada. Here is a more detailed breakdown of the carriers, networks and frequencies boosted by the SureCall Fusion7:
- AT&T 2G, 3G, 4G H+ & 4G LTE
- Verizon 2G, 3G & 4G LTE
- Sprint 2G & 3G
- US Cellular 2G, 3G & 4G LTE
- T-Mobile 2G, 3G & 4G LTE
- All other carriers using 700 MHz, 800 MHz, 1900 MHz, and 1700/2100 MHz (AWS)
- Does not support WiMAX
The SureCall Fusion7 Signal Booster Kit is designed for use in the US and Canada. It may work in other countries as well. The SureCall Fusion7 Signal Booster will not work in most European, Asian, and African countries because the frequencies used there are different from what are used in North America. If you would like to confirm if the SureCall Fusion7 will work for you, please first contact your carrier to find out exactly what frequencies are used in your area, then contact us and include those frequencies in your question.
- Fusion7 amplifier
- Omnidirectional outdoor cellular antenna
- Dome indoor cellular antenna
- WiFi router
- HDTV antenna
- LMR cable
- DC power adapter
- Instruction manual with installation directions
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 6,000 sq ft|
|Frequency||700MHz, 800MHz, 1900MHz, 1700/2100MHz|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||698 - 716 MHz / 728 - 746 MHz, 776 - 787 MHz / 746 - 757 MHz, 824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1910 MHz / 1930 - 1990 MHz, 1710 - 1755 MHz / 2110 - 2155 MHz|
|Power Requirements||Input: AC 110V, 60Hz. Output: DC 19V. Consumption: <25W|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.